Phone Sex with Jack

Story Info
Woman discovers the delights of phone sex with Jack.
1.6k words
4.41
37.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeanx2storm
Jeanx2storm
28 Followers

Dial

I'm nervous, excited, pacing the room like I'm being hunted

Except I want to be caught

*67

My hands are shaking.

New York area code

Think, push the right button.

Smirkingjack's number

Pause

Breathe, breathe, breathe

His phone rings, once, twice

No, don't hang up, stay on the line, he'll pick up.

"Hello," he says.

His voice sends goose bumps up and down my body.

"Hi," I say.

My voice is trembling

"I'm glad you called," he says.

His voice is sure

"I'm nervous," I say.

There must be some kind of energy coming through the phone line

Because I can feel him here with me

"That's ok," he says. "Are you naked?"

I set the phone down and pull off my nightshirt

"Yes," I answer.

I think he is thinking about me naked. I slide my hand to my breast and squeeze.

"Good," he says. "Are you touching yourself?"

My breast feels good in my hand. I pinch my nipple with my fingers. Pleasure and pain.

"Yes," I answer.

I feel good lying on my bed naked, phone to my ear, one hand squeezing my tit, the other sliding down to my wet pussy.

"Good," he says. "Do you want to tell me about something that turns you on or do you want me to tell you something?"

I can't talk right now. I'm so excited. I want him to tell me something. He's done this before. He knows what to do. He's the hunter. I'm the prey.

"You tell me something," I say.

I'm thinking about his posts. His 2am visits to dark alleys. The way he wanted to fuck a Hispanic lady he met on a bus. How he was an altar boy.

"What do you want me to tell you?" he asks.

I'm thinking about all the women he's been with, and the men, and the men who were pretending to be women.

"Tell me about a time when you got so turned on that you get hard when you think about it." I said.

I think of Smirkingjack stroking his cock. Getting hard.

"Alright," he says.

His voice gets huskier. Telling me this story turns him on.

"It was a while back. I was on the road," he says. "I pulled over to one of those adult video stores along the highway. I was feeling pretty horny and walked to the booths in the back. There was a light on in one booth, so I stepped into an empty one next to it."

I see him stepping into the empty booth. He's on an adrenaline high right now.

"Once I'm in the booth I notice a glory hole on the side where the occupied booth was. So I looked in it," he says. "And there's this couple in there. She's giving him head. I'm a little shocked. I'm used to seeing guys in these booths and transsexuals, but not women. This lady looks like she's in her forties. She's pretty with blonde hair. She's got on a short skirt and a silky white blouse that looks really nice. She's sucking her man's dick and she's doing it really well."

It could be me in that booth with my husband. It could be me sucking his dick. Jack could be watching us. I've got a short skirt, and thigh highs, and a silky white blouse. My husband would pull my hair back so Jack could see me sucking his cock. Besides, I like it when he has a good hold on my hair.

"I'm getting pretty hard watching them. I think they see me through the glory hole. I'm pulling out my cock, watching them. The guy pulls her up and leans her over against the wall. He enters her from behind and starts to fuck her real good."

I think that it's me leaning over, my hands against the wall, my husband entering me from behind, fucking me for all he's worth. I like it that Jack is watching us fuck. It makes me hotter. It makes the sex better. I think that Jack's got a hard-on and he's jacking-off in that booth next door. It turns me on.

"Then the guy whispers something to her and she comes over to the glory hole and motions to me with her finger. I get it. I'm excited. No, more than that. I stick my dick into the glory hole and feel her wet warm mouth pull on it. It feels good. I'm stuck in that moment, that feeling, her mouth, her tongue, on my cock, her husband behind her, holding her around the waist, helping her, watching her suck my cock. Maybe he's fucking her at the same time. Then I know- he is fucking her at the same time. I can feel her mouth slamming into my cock and the wall. Shit. It's good. She's hot and wet and getting fucked. She's taking my cock way down into her throat. I'm doing my best to prolong it a little longer. It's so fucking good; I'm not ready for it to end yet."

My husband says, "I want you to suck his cock, do you understand?" I nod. I do. I've been wanting to do this. I motion Jack to put his cock in the hole. He does. It's magnificent. My hands are pushed against the wall to hold me up. I wrap my mouth around it and suck. Mmmm. It feels good. I love sucking cock and my husband knows it. I feel him behind me, his hands holding onto my waist, helping me balance. "That's a girl," he says. "Take it in". I feel him slide his cock into my pussy. I'm so wet and he feels so good fucking me while I'm taking Jack's cock deep down my throat.

"She's moaning and it's making me crazy. I can hear her husband grunting behind the wall. I'm pushing myself hard against the wall. I'm straining to get my cock as deep into her sweet wet mouth as I can. She's sucking it so good. The guy's starting to get a little crazy, telling her she's his 'good girl' and asking her if she likes it like this. I can tell she does. I can't hold back anymore. Her mouth, her sucking, and his voice telling her those things, the pace he's setting with his cock in her is faster now. He's almost there. I'm almost there. She's moaning with my big cock in her mouth."

I'm sucking Jack's big cock. My husband is behind me, fucking me, with this guy's cock plunging through the wall and into my mouth. I'm sucking and sucking. My husband says, "That's a good girl" and "Yeah, baby, you like it like this don't you? Gets my girl hot and wet. Oh, yeah baby, you're good." His voice, his words take me to the edge. I like to hear him talk to me like that. I like to know that he's enjoying fucking me, and watching me suck Jack's cock, and doing what he wants me to do. He slides out of my wet pussy and buries his cock deep in my ass, and I'm about to lose control. He's fucking me faster now, fast and deep and shoving my face, my mouth into the wall, and Jack's cock is down my throat and I'm gagging, but this gets me off too, so it's just right.

"I hear him groaning. I start to cum. She's got me in a vice grip with her mouth. She's milking my dick for all its worth. I think I'm cumming more than I have ever cum. I just keep shooting it out. It seems like time holds still like that, with my dick exploding in her mouth and her sucking it all down, and the guy shooting his load in her, it is a fucking piece of heaven in that booth."

My husband's cock is so big and hard ramming into my ass. It feels so good. He pumps one last time and shoves it deep in me and I can feel it exploding in me, hot cum filling me up, mmm, and Jack's cock is exploding too, shooting hot cum in my mouth and deep down my throat, and I'm sucking it all down, swallowing his cum, and I'm cumming too, my wet pussy starts to contract and release and I feel like I'm flying and free-falling all at once. Yes. It's good.

"It's over. It was hot, one of the hottest experiences I've ever had. I think about the couple in the other booth. I buy something to drink and hand the guy a five. I imagine they are married and the babysitter is watching their kids for the night. They leave their little suburban house, their big screen TV, their screened-in back porch, and the front yard with a bike in it. Their kids are tucked in bed and the babysitter's on the phone talking to her friends, and they're out here, in a booth in the back of a trucker's porn store, fucking their brains out. Jesus, I think, that's what I want."

Yeah, me too. I'm sleepy now. My body's still tingling but I'm floating away in those currents of a beautiful surrender.

"You're tired now," Jack says, "You need to get some sleep."

I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open.

"Yes," I answer. "Thanks for the bedtime story, Jack."

Better than a fairy tale.

"Sweet dreams," Jack says.

Who are you Jack? I wonder. My storyteller. The man on the other side of the booth. The man who wants to marry someone as fucked-up as me.

"You too, Jack," I say already drifting off. "You, too."

Jeanx2storm
Jeanx2storm
28 Followers