Next Stop: Strap-on

Story Info
Sapphire rides a train, and Blake rides Sapphire.
2k words
4.42
105.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We only just met a week ago, yet you'd never know it. I look at her, sitting across from me in our semi-private train car, and I know she is the one who is going to take me through all my fantasies.

We got on in Amsterdam after a day of shopping. I don't mind shopping with her, especially considering the stores she likes to frequent. We picked up some new toys there, and I could barely wait until we got to Copenhagen and to the hotel so that we could try them out. It's going to be one long train ride if my mind keeps going in that direction.

She smiles at me from across the way and crosses her legs. When she does, her skirt rides up a little, and I can't help but look down. She was waiting for that. As soon as I look down, she uncrosses her legs again, spreading them a little, giving me a better look.

I shouldn't have been surprised at what I saw, but I was. She was wearing the harness we just bought, and attached to it was the good sized life like cock that I had chosen for her. The one she was going to fuck me with. My eyes are glued to the cock for a long while, and she stays like that, legs spread, allowing me to get an eyeful for as long as I want.

Eventually I look back up at her. She winks at me and crooks a finger at me, beckoning me to her. I bite my lip. I'm nervous as hell, but I move to sit next to her. Only, that's not her plan.

She reaches out to stop me from sitting beside her, and instead moves me to sit on her lap, straddling her. I can feel her hardness pressing into me. Then she pulls my head down and brings me in for a kiss. Long, slow, intense. She pushes herself up so that her cock presses into me harder, then she leans back and looks me in the eyes with a smile. "Do you want me?" She asks coyly.

"Yes." I nod and give her a shy smile.

"Show me." She says, sliding her hands down to hold my hips.

"Right...here? On the train?" Despite my hesitant words, my hand slides down between us and grips her cock, rubbing it up and down through her skirt.

She leans her head back against the headrest and grins at me. "Yeah...right here."

I lift up off the seat to stand in front of her. "Should I..." My eyes move down towards the outline of her cock, then back up to her eyes.

She just bites her lip and raises her eyebrow at me, not saying a word.

I understand and fall to my knees in front of her, pushing her skirt up to her hips, revealing her new cock in all its glory.

Her eyes close for a moment, and then she pushes her hips up towards my face. "Yeah...suck my cock Blake. Right here. Right now."

I take in a deep breath, my hand gripping her cock, and then I lean in towards her, mouth open, eyes closed. I lick just the tip.

"Suck it." She says forcefully. "Take me in your mouth." She puts a hand on the back of my head, urging me forward, forcing me to slip the head in my mouth.

It's my first taste of her cock, and I love it. I start sucking hard, pulling her cock into my mouth by a good few inches.

"Mmmm..." She moans. "Yeah, that's good." She moves her hips, fucking my mouth slowly.

My head bobs up and down in her lap as I continue to suck her off, working up a rhythm. I moan around her cock appreciatively. She moans too, relaxing back into her seat, letting me set my own pace now.

Just then, the door to our car creaks open and a man steps inside. He opens his mouth to speak, but stops when he sees me on my knees in front of her, sucking her dick. She looks over at him with a smile, then puts her hand on the back of my head to keep me just where I am. How we love an audience. I only look over at the man for a moment, but I don't stop sucking her off, her pink phallus sliding in and out of my mouth slowly, the tip poking my cheek when my head is turned.

She licks her lips and turns her attention away from the newcomer and back to me. "Yeah...you suck my cock so good Blake..." I know this is for the stranger's benefit as much as it is for mine. "I'm going to fuck you with it next you know..."

I just nod my head, my excitement doubled knowing someone is watching. I push myself down on her cock, taking it all in my mouth at once, deep throating her until my nose presses against her harness. This makes her moan, and her soft hand on my head now grips my hair "Yess..." She hisses. "Yeah...just like that baby."

I keep her deep throated for a moment or two before I slide back up, her saliva coated cock glistening. She lifts me up from my knees and reaches out to undo my pants. All I can do is watch in amazement. She's really going to fuck me, on a train, in front of some stranger. I am so hard it hurts. My cock strains against my boxer shorts as she pushes my pants down, slowly. Agonizingly so. When she hooks her thumbs into the band of my boxer shorts, I take in a breath an hold it.

I give a glance over to the man standing in the doorway. He's got his hand on his own bulge in his pants, stroking himself. She pushes my shorts down to my ankles and reaches out, taking my hardness in her hand. She pumps me up and down three times, then turns me around to face the other way. I can hear her reaching for something in a bag, and I turn around just in time to see her slathering lube all over her cock, stroking herself up and down. "You are going to fuck yourself on my hard cock, aren't you?" She asks me.

I nod my head, looking back towards the front as I position myself to squat over her. "Yes...yes I am." I can feel her guide her cock towards my willing hole, and she puts one hand on my shoulder, bringing me down on her. The tip presses at my opening for only a moment, and then it slips inside me. We both groan.

I push myself down slowly, sliding her entire cock inside me until our skin touches. I feel so full with her seven inches in my ass. Both of her hands are on my shoulders now, and she holds me there, steady. I look over at the stranger again, and he's moved all the way inside, closed the door behind him, and is staring at us intently while he strokes himself through his pants. I moan out, wriggling slightly in her lap, enraptured by the sensation of being so full.

She eases up on my shoulders, and I slowly rise up, sliding her cock out of me a few inches before coming back down on it again. Every time I take her in me all the way, she moans and grinds her hips up into me. My own cock twitches at the sensation and I gasp.

My hands grip the seat on either side of us, and I use them as leverage to lift myself more. Slow at first, I start to pick up the pace, eventually bouncing up and down on her cock. She groans again as I move faster now, and reaches around to me take one of my nipples between her thumb and index finger, pinching it.

I moan louder, loving it all. My pace gets faster and faster as my ass loosens up around her cock. "Yes Sapphire...fuck me!" I yell out.

Her hand moves down from my nipple and grips my cock, stroking me up and down while I bounce on top of her. She starts pushing up into me as I come down on her, the pace so fast now, I can't tell who is fucking who anymore.

Then she lets me know. She pushes up against me so hard that we are both lifted from the seat, and I fall forward into the chair in front of me. She really lets me have it then, pounding herself into my ass, stretching me out fully. She grabs my hips and thrusts even harder. My hands grip the seat in front of me, and I push my ass back into her like a cock hungry whore. "Fuck me harder!" I yell out.

"Yeah? You like that?" She asks, obliging me my pumping just a little harder, her pelvis smashing into my ass with a sting. "You like my cock deep inside you Blake?" She asks.

I have to tell the truth. "I love it Sapphire. I love your cock."

She keeps one hand on my hip as she keeps thrusting, and moves the other to my hair, tugging on it while she slams herself into my ass. "Yeah...take my cock." She moans. "Take it like the whore you are."

I can only moan in reply now, my legs almost buckling from the pounding, but somehow I manage to take it all.

"Touch yourself." She commands. "I want you to cum with me inside you..." She thrusts deep and hard, grunting with pleasure every time her pelvis hits my ass. "Cum for me Blake!"

My hand reaches down to touch my cock, and my ass tightens around hers as I do. A torrent of cum sprays instantaneously out of me as soon as I do and I cry out. She keeps pumping me as I come, then she starts screaming herself. "Yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh Blake! I'm cumming too!"

My semen sprays all over the seat as my hips buck and my heart races. "Ohh...Sapphire..."

She slows down, eventually stopping, but she doesn't pull out of me. Her body is shaking against mine, her orgasm still flowing through her. My body shudders too, and I wiggle my ass, reminding her that she is still inside me.

She rubs her hands up and down my back, and almost reluctantly she pulls out. I feel empty without her cock inside me. She grabs my shoulders and turns me back around, kissing me hard on the lips. I return it, full of passion, and my hands rub up and down her body, grabbing handfuls of her breasts in my hands, squeezing.

Finally, she breaks the kiss and pushes me back, her eyes on the seat all full of my cum. "Look at the mess you made..." Her voice is admonishing. She reaches out a finger and scoops up some of my cum, then brings it up to me, stopping just before she reaches my mouth. "You'll have to clean that up...won't you?" She grins coquettishly. I can't deny her anything when she looks at me like that.

I nod and stick out my tongue, licking the finger and finally sucking it of. She moans and closes her eyes, and I just keep sucking her finger, licking it until it's clean, swallowing my own cum for her.

"Such a good little cum slut you are..." She pulls my head in for another kiss, thrusting her tongue inside my mouth, so she can taste my cum too. We kiss for a long while, and then as if remembering, she looks over at our stranger. He takes a step towards us, but she holds up a hand for him to stop. "Get out. Show's over."

The man looks disappointed, but her voice is one that is not meant to be argued with, and he reluctantly leaves.

"They can watch..." She says with a grin. "But my cock is just for you..."