Pissing at the Local Gym Ch. 01

Story Info
Naughty peeing gets more fun when you're not the only one.
2.4k words
4.44
124.5k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
707 Followers

Angela's workout session had been a long one and her toned body was covered in sweat as she headed into the changing rooms. She soon disrobed from her clinging gym wear and quickly walked across the cold floor tiles to where the rows of showers were hidden around a corner. Moments later and hot water was flowing over her naked body washing over her young, firm breasts before running down to cover her hard stomach. Alt the tender age of twenty two, Angela had a voluptuous figure, a fine testament to the hours she had been putting in at the gym since she had turned eighteen.

Having dressed again, she was in the finally moments of preparing to leave. Heading over to the long line of sinks in the small section of room separated for toilets and showers, she crossed the tiled floor to an empty bowl. Stood next to her another young woman was completely naked. Ignoring the woman on her left, Angela bent forwards over the sink to better see her reflection in the mirror allowing her to apply her lipstick. She was halfway through this task when something caught her eye. Glancing down to the adjacent sink bowl where a glimpse of movement had caught her attention she was shocked to see a thick flowing stream of golden urine flowing over the bowl surface and vanishing down the plug hole. Trying to hide her surprise she turned her head slightly to trace the flowing pee stream back to its source. Sure enough, the pussy lips of the woman beside her were parted allowing her pee hole to squirt a golden spray of piss into the sink basin. Trying to regain her composure, Angela continued applying her lipstick. However she couldn't take her gaze from the sight of this woman's pussy emptying her pee into the gym sink. Fortunately the naked woman was so focused on squirting her piss into the sink that she didn't notice Angela's wandering gaze.

The bright stream of urine flowing out of the woman's muff was beginning to wane now. Not wanting her voyeurism to be discovered, Angela took a quick glance upwards at the woman's reflection in the mirror. She was tall, attractive and a natural blonde with her rose bud nipples fully erect on her large ample breasts.

'Had the effect of peeing into the sink turned her on?' Angela wondered as she looked away. In her mind she wondered what it must be like to simply walk up to a sink before starting to relieve her bladder's supply of hot piss into its innards. Beside her, the nude woman was washing down the sink, hiding all traces of having taken her toilet into the bowl from sight. As the other woman turned and left without so much as a second glance in Angela's direction, Angela found herself unable to leave. She really wanted nothing more than to pull down her pants and take a piss of her own into the sink bowl, seeing in the process her own shower of golden pee flowing over the clean ceramic surface. Unfortunately Angel had peed in the shower and was completely empty now. Reluctantly she forced herself away from the sinks and headed back to her locker to collect the rest of her things.

Two days later, Angela was back at the gym. She had been training hard as usual and her lean, toned frame was covered in sweat. However, she had been careful to ensure she had lots to drink whilst she had been working out, in order to ensure a full bladder for the end of her session. Over the last few days she had relived the sight of the naked woman taking a piss in the sink bowl, over and over again. She had even masturbated in her bathroom, her gaze fixed on the sink bowl whilst her vibrator pulsed inside her pussy, bringing her to climax.

Today her mind was made up. If the blond woman could have a pee in the sink in the changing rooms then there should be no reason whilst she couldn't as well. A tight knot of excitement was starting to build as Angela entered the changing rooms. The area around the lockers was empty but several voices coming from the direction of the showers told her that she was not alone. The knot in her belly grew even more as she started to slide off her gym clothes, exposing her creamy bare skin. She stared intently at her crotch as she slowly pulled down her white panties, exposing the triangle of dark curly pubic hairs nestled between her thighs. As her pee slit came into view Angela realised just how desperate she was to piss. 'This was going to be a monster pee,' she told herself kicking off her clothing from around her ankles. Grabbing her large white towel, Angela headed towards the waiting sinks.

Moments later and she was in place. Her towel lay on the side next to the long slung sink, her black haired pussy triangle hovering over the rim of the bowl. It took very little effort for Angela to begin her toilet. One second her pussy flaps were closed, the next, a thick squirt of clear hot pussy piss was shooting out of her lower lips and into the sink. The sensation of pissing into the sink bowl was delicious and Angela savoured every second, watching the moments passed and her stream of piss continued to shoot into the bowl. As her urine arched downwards and impacted over the ceramic bowl surface, it formed a fast flowing stream of spent piss tracing its way into the waiting plug hole where it vanished into the drains with a soft gurgling sound. Angela was pissing as hard as she could determined to make a much mess as she could with her piss, vandalising the once clean sink with a sheen of her spent pee. How she wished that her piss was more golden in colour as to leave a more obvious stain on the ceramic, but the volume of filtered water she had drunk in the gym had purified her system. 'Not to worry, this is still an awesome thrill!' she thought, still happily urinating into the bowl.

Suddenly Angela realised she was not alone. It was with sheer horror when she looked up away from the sight of her flowing pee stream gushing out of her muff and into the sink bowl, to find that a much older woman had joined her at the sinks. Their eyes met their respective gazes both rising up from the sight of Angela's pee stream squirting into the sink bowl. From the frown on the woman's face it was obvious that Angela was going to be in trouble.

"Young lady," the older woman said. She was in her mid forties, a heavy set figure with greying hair worn in a bob.

"I've never struggled to find the toilets before now. I presume therefore that you shouldn't have any problem either? You do know that people use these sinks for washing in and not as a make shift latrine?"

'Oh god!' thought Angela. 'What should I say?' Between her thighs the flowing stream of piss emanating from her pussy had suddenly ceased to flow. She never got the chance to reply as the older woman simply turned and marched off vanishing from sight around the corner. A second later came the sound of the changing room door closing. Angela knew that this meant she was going to be in big trouble. Looking down at her exposed muff between her legs Angela realised she couldn't even risk finishing off her pee into the bowl. Grabbing her towel she rushed into the showers where she washed as quickly as possible. The remainder of her toilet was done squatting over the drain hole in the shower floor; her pee flowing out of her pussy lips and mingling with the shower water. Dressing afterwards was an urgent affair. As she headed down the stairs towards the exit by the reception desks she saw the woman from before pointing her out to the pretty gym trainer; Rachel.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Rachel came from around the reception desk and headed her off before she could reach the doors and escape.

"Can I have a quick word before you go?" Rachel said, giving Angela a quick diplomatic smile.

"Yes, sure," Angela found herself replying. This was it! She was going to get booted from the gym and probably publically disgraced as well.

Leading Angela into the small assessment room set aside from the gym floor, Rachel motioned towards the chair facing the small desk. As Angela sat down, Rachel took her own seat on the opposite side.

"Err, this is a bit awkward," Rachel began. "We've had a complaint from another gym member with regards to your activities in the changing rooms". She paused as she noticed Angela starting to go red.

"Apparently you were doing something in a sink that you shouldn't have been doing?" Rachel said, resuming the conversation.

"I don't know why I did it," Angela suddenly blurted it. "I was having a wash and suddenly it just started to happen."

"So you admit you took a pee in a sink bowl?" asked Rachel quietly.

Realising she had just admitted her own guilt Angela could do nothing but nod, her red blush deepening.

"Shall I let you into a little secret?" Rachel suddenly said, conspiratorially. Angela nodded incapable of saying anything for the moment. She was deeply embarrassed at having been reported to the gym staff and wondered as to what level her public shame would be when she was asked to leave the premises. What came next was a complete shock to her.

"Well", continued Rachel, "we all know about the fact that quite a few of the female gym members are relieving themselves in unusual locations in the changing room and it looks like you just happened to choose the wrong member to pee in front of."

"You're joking?" Rachel blurted out, not believing her ears.

"I've seen girls peeing in the changing rooms before now. I've even seen two girls having a contest to see which one could piss the longest distance. They were both naked and soaking wet from the showers and they just came and plonked their bums down on a bench, spread their legs and then started pissing. You wouldn't believe how far across the room they managed to reach."

"Were you not annoyed about the mess?" Angela asked quietly.

"No. We hose down the entire room every night anyway. Besides I like to have a bit of fun as well."

"You mean you pee in the sinks as well?" gasped Angela.

"Well no. I'm too short for using the sinks. I tend to go in a locker or in the waste bin or nip round into the showers and piss over the floor instead."

"What do you mean, go in a locker?" Angela giggled at the thought.

"It's easy. Take your clothes, stick your muff up to the open door and take a piss inside. It's great fun and makes a wicked sound; your pee raining down all over the metal insides!"

"Oh I'd love to try that," Angela said, in her mind imaging how much fun it would be to squirt her own pussy shower into an open metal locker. "But I'm afraid I'll get caught again and reported".

"Don't worry about that. Nobody else will know and I'll just tell the woman who complained that we gave you a hefty fine. If you want to try peeing in a locker, meet me after your session tonight. If we wait until everybody has gone home we'll have the place to ourselves."

"Wow! Are you sure?" gasped Angela not believing what she was hearing.

"You don't believe me, do you?" asked Rachel. "I tell you what..." and got up from her chair. Moving to the window she fiddled with the blind controller until the metal slits meshed together shutting off the sight of the gym beyond. Passing Angela, Rachel walked to the door and turned the lock.

"Normally we wouldn't do this so early in the evening but I don't think anybody else will be in here tonight".

Angela had turned in her seat to watch Rachel lock the door. Now as the gym girl moved back to the desk she rotated back again curious as to what this pretty young girl had in mind. What Rachel did next was certainly a surprise. With a deep breath Rachel reached up to her waist and with one deft motion drew down both her gym pants and her slim white thong. Angela watched with trepidation as Rachel sat her nude buttocks down on the very edge of the office chair, her legs parted to give Angela a perfect view of her shaved pussy. She tried not to gasp in amazement as Rachel then proceeded to take a piss. Immediately her pussy lips parting to allow a thin stream of golden urine to come squirting out of her hairless crotch and to form a flowing fountain of pee down to the office carpet below.

As Rachel's piss pattered down over the floor, a small growing damp stain started to form, growing by the second as Rachel continuing peeing.

"See, you're not the only girl who likes to pee where she shouldn't," Rachel giggled. Between her legs her golden fountain flowing out of her bare muff showed no sigh on abating.

"That looks fantastic" breathed Angela. In her wildest dreams she would never had imagined that this is what happened behind the scenes at the gym.

"I best stop," said Angela, the golden stream of piss leaving her pussy slit beginning to dwindle. As her pee stream vanished from sight, she continued "We daren't leave too big a stain on the floor in case it doesn't dry by morning."

Standing up, Rachel bent down to retrieve her lower garments. Pulling them up her well toned legs, she covered her muff from view again. Taking a step over the damp piss stain on the carpet, she motioned Angela towards the door.

"I'll see you later after closing and I'll let you have another go. Meet me in the changing rooms after 10pm. OK?"

Angela nodded in eager agreement. Going through the open door she headed back up the stairs and into the changing rooms. Her costume was cold and damp but she didn't care as she pulled it on over her skin. The next couple of hours would soon pass and then she was going to have some great fun with her new found friend.

leaky_one
leaky_one
707 Followers