Hands on Training Ch. 02

Story Info
The truth about the past comes out.
2.7k words
4.66
21.8k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers

Around 7am, Dave awoke to a noise. It sounded like a cry, but since he was asleep, he wasn't sure. Maybe it was something outside he thought. He rolled over on the couch, and tried to go back to sleep when he heard her screams. "No, no get off of me! Stop it!" Without thinking, he jumped off the couch and ran into her room, just clad in his jeans, ready to beat the shit out of whoever was in there. He found her asleep and alone, striking out at something or someone. "No, no, please no!" she was screaming and crying in her sleep. He stood against the wall for a moment, glad that she was okay, and glad that no one was actually in the house, since he never stopped to grab anything to fight off a would-be attacker.

He pushed himself off the wall, and leaned down on the floor to wake her up. "Kayla, Kay," he called out to her as he tried to wake her. She swung out towards him, almost taking his head off, when he grabbed her by the arms, essentially pinning her down. He began to gently shake her. "Kayla, wake up baby. Kayla," giving her a harder shake until her eyes flew open.

She was disoriented but saw Dave above her, naked above the waist, holding her arms down. "Get off of me," she screamed at him, as she tried to kick out at him.

He straddled over her, pinning her legs down as well. "Will you relax; you've been screaming your head off. You woke me up. You were having a nightmare, now calm down. Trust me; I don't want to be awake right now anymore than you do."

She took a moment to realize that she was dreaming, she recalled the nightmare, and felt the all too familiar sting of the tears on her cheeks. "Can you let me go please?" she pleaded.

"Are you gonna hit me?" he questioned.

Kayla shook her head no, now embarrassed that she accused him of attacking her when he was only trying to help her. Dave slowly released her arms, and got off of her, sliding next to her on the bed. He leaned down on his left elbow, looking down at her, and used his right thumb to wipe the tears away from her cheeks.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"It's okay. Are you alright? Do you want to tell me about it?" he reached down to hold her hands that were crossed on her stomach.

"Yea I'll be fine. I have this nightmare all the time. Can we talk about it later, I'm exhausted and I bet you are too, since I woke you up. Can we just try and go back to sleep?" she pleaded.

"Okay, but you're not gonna put me off. We're gonna talk about this later."

She nodded. "Okay." He pulled his hand away so he could get off the bed and return to the couch, but she grabbed it. He looked at her curiously. She didn't ask him to stay but grabbed his hand and laced her fingers through his as she turned on her side facing him, and laid her forehead against his chest. Dave lightly placed a kiss on the top of her head before settling onto the pillow and falling back asleep.

888888888888888888888888888888

When Kayla awoke again around 1pm, she couldn't believe she had slept in that long, she hadn't done that in ages. She also couldn't believe that she had Dave wrapped around her, and could feel the heat emanating from his bare chest on her back, his right arm wrapped around her abdomen, holding her tight. She teased at first, but then relaxed against him, and began to relish in the feel of him up against her. He felt nice. As lame as a description as it was, it was just simply nice to be held.

She brushed her fingertips up along his forearm, feeling the muscle there, and he shifted pulling her closer. When he did, she felt something poke her in the butt. Dave had morning, or in this case afternoon, wood. The thought of his erection pushed into her ass gave her a sudden and unexpected thrill. She bit her bottom lip, as she contemplated if she should be daring or not. He was sleeping after all, right? Deciding what the hell, she pushed her ass back into him a bit more, and moved up and in, ultimately grinding against him.

She jumped in surprise as he moaned and said "There's no genie there that's gonna give you three wishes if you keep rubbing it."

"You're awake!" she shrieked.

"Well gee; it's hard not to be when I have a beautiful woman pressing her ass into my dick, making me harder than I already was.

"I did that?" she asked.

Dave groaned. "Kayla, you've been doing that to me for weeks. I've practically had a constant hard on since you got to the bar last night."

"Really?" she asked in disbelief.

"No, I've been thinking of Thompson. He's the one who'd got me all hot," he told her, his response dripping in sarcasm.

She smiled, but was a bit perplexed. She didn't think she possessed the feminine wiles to get any guy hot. Just then, Dave pushed her hair back, and began kissing the back of her neck, running up towards the front until he reached her ear. She gently ran his tongue along the edge, and she shivered.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Getting you as hot as you've had me for weeks," he replied before gently nibbling on her ear, which elicited a gasp from her. Dave smiled. He pulled her over so that she lay on top of him, her breast smushed into his chest, and his cock poking her in her thigh. He leaned up to kiss her, gently gliding his tongue across her lips. Kayla was reveling in the feel of his tongue against her body. She had forgotten what it was like to be kissed like this. Slowly she opened her mouth, and his tongue entered. They lightly dueled back and forth, as she slid her hands up his chest. He wound his fingers in her hair, pulling her in deeper to him. She moaned into his mouth, and he rolled her over onto her back, so he was over her.

Kayla felt herself getting aroused. Her nipples were hardening, she had a butterfly like feeling in her stomach, and she felt her own dampness on her panties. Dave untangled his right hand from her hair, and ran it down her chest to cup her breast, as he simultaneously ground her cock into her pussy. Kayla suddenly froze, and her whole body tensed. She slowly pushed Dave off of her and sat up on her the edge of her bed, her back to him.

"Kay?"

She rose from the bed. "We should get up, so we can get my car, and you can get on with your day. I'll go make some coffee," she stated as she walked from the room.

'What the fuck' he thought. What was going on with this girl that she'd open up a little, and then shut him down? He got up from the bed and followed her to the kitchen.

"Kayla, Kayla look at me," he demanded in a stern tone.

"Dave, I," he cut her off before she could finish.

He walked up behind her, spun her around, and then put one arm on each side of the counter, barricading her in. "Damnit Kayla, what's going on? If you're not interested in me, then fucking say so. Don't keep playing these games with me, giving me an inch, and then pushing me back a yard. Christ, can't you even look at me?"

Kayla was on the brink of tears. "Dave, I told you, it's not you. You're great. There are just things you don't know."

"No, I don't know. I don't know, because you won't tell me what's going on. I'm not a mind reader. I need you to trust me enough to tell me."

"I can't," she responded, still unable to meet his eyes.

"Look, you're not making this easy on me."

"Making this easy on you...No Dave, I'm not making this easy on you. You want to know why, fine it's because I was fucking raped," she screamed back, finally looking at him. "Happy now that you know my deep dark secret. That's why I'm going to the academy, that's what the nightmares are about, and that's why as much as I want to get close to you, I can't. That's why I freeze up. So, you can rest your ego, it's not you, I'm the one that's damaged, okay?" she pushed past his arm, tears streaming down her face at this point. He heard the bathroom door slam.

Dave was shocked by the admission, and couldn't believe what an asshole he'd just been. He ran his hand through his short hair, and leaned back against the counter. All the pieces began to fall into place-why she looked down all the time, afraid to make eye contact with people, why she'd froze that day in class, and why she'd just pulled away from him.

He slowly walked to the bathroom, and gently knocked, but didn't get an answer. He turned the handle and found the door was not locked, so he cautiously opened it. There he found her sitting in the bathtub.

"Kayla, I'm sorry. I had no idea, great Detective I'll make some day, huh."

She didn't respond, still looking down, so he went and sat down on the toilet in front of her. "You're not damaged. You just had some bad shit happen to you. I'm sorry, I guess I pressured you too much...tried to move things too fast."

"There was no way you could have known. I guess I should have been more forthcoming. It's just that after it happened, I shut myself down to the prospect of anything with a man. And, it fucking sucks because I really do like you and enjoy spending time with you. I want this, I just don't know how or what I'm doing here."

"Look Kayla, I know this is a hard topic to talk about, and you've probably spent endless hours trying to forget about it, but I think it would really help me if I knew what exactly I was dealing with. Can you trust me enough to tell me what happened, because I think it's the only chance of us having a shot at anything here?"

She met his eyes and nodded, and he stood, reaching down to help her climb out of the bathtub. She led him back into the kitchen, where she fixed their coffee, and then they went to sit down in her living room.

Kayla began telling Dave the abridged version of that night seven years ago. She was a cheerleader, and it was after the homecoming game. She was at a party celebrating the team's win and everyone was drinking. She hadn't had too much, but enough to make her relax, as she and her boyfriend hooked up in one of the upstairs bedrooms in the house the party was at. He was very drunk, and didn't want to stop fooling around when she told him to. She pushed him off and got up to leave the room when he grabbed her from behind, much like the way Dave had during the academy exercise. She struggled, but he was much larger than her, as she was about 30lbs. lighter back then, and it was to no avail. He flung her back onto the bed, and when he did, she hit her head on the headboard, knocking her unconscious for a period of time.

When she came to, her boyfriend was already jack hammering away on her, with two of his friends and teammates helping to hold her down. She started screaming, not only from the pain because she was dry when he entered her, but because she was also a virgin. The music downstairs was so loud that no one heard her cries. When he was done, one of his other friends jumped on, until they all had their turn. Then, they flipped her over, and sodomized her.

Kayla also then proceeded to tell Dave about how they used condoms, so there was no semen to prove the rape. The boys all corroborated their stories, and being that they were all football players, and it was three against one, they were believed. Plus, Kayla did have some alcohol in her system, so she wasn't taken seriously as a rape victim, but treated more like a drunken slut who begged for it at a party and then regretted it.

"So, that's why I went to the academy, to do my best to make sure another girl never has to go through what I had to. And, that's also why I freeze up on you." She paused for a moment before she continued. "Look, I know I have a lot of baggage, so I completely understand if you don't wanna see me." Kayla was giving him his out, letting him off the hook, without having to feel guilty about it.

Dave's blood was boiling. He wanted to find the little pricks who did this to her, and kill them, but he knew it wouldn't solve anything for her. "Come here," he said, holding his arms out to her.

She crawled over to him and he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head, and just held her for what seemed like forever, but neither of them minded. When he finally released her, he cupped her face in his hands, looked deep into her eyes, and made her a vow. He told her that she was safe, and he would never let anything happen to her again. He told her that it wasn't her fault, and that he wasn't going anywhere. He wanted to be with her, and it didn't matter what it took or how long, he was going to be there for her. Her eyes had welled up with tears again, but this time they were tears of happiness and hope, not fear.

888888888888888888888888888888

They spent most of the afternoon on her couch, watching college football, and just enjoying each other's company. Kayla was lying in Dave's lap, and he just stroked her hair. Around five, she finally mustered up the energy to take a shower, and they then headed over to his place, so he could shower and change clothes. They went back to McCarthy's for dinner, because it had a salad bar, and both wanted something light for dinner after all the alcohol and calories they had consumed the night before. After dinner, they both drove their cars back to his place to watch a movie, where they again snuggled up together on the couch. Dave had decided that he could not make the first move involving any activities of a sexual nature. He wanted her to be comfortable and decided the best way to achieve that was to put her in control of a situation that she didn't have control of before. After the movie ended around eleven, Dave threw the ball in her court.

"Kay, I really think we need to take this slow. I want you to be entirely comfortable with me. That being said, I think you should leave."

Kayla stared at him in disbelief. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, that's not it at all. It's just if you stay here with me, I want you to stay in my bed, and I don't know if I can have you in my bed for the entire night without touching you. I know I can't push you away if you're here, so I think its best that you're not."

Kayla laughed. "You know, most girls would be insulted that you were kicking them out, but somehow I find it strangely endearing."

Dave walked her outside and gave her a light kiss before putting her in her car. "I'll call you tomorrow," he told her and she blew him a kiss goodbye. As she pulled away, Dave couldn't believe he let her leave, and went inside to take a cold shower.

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers