Call Me "Mom" Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim learns more about Angela's taboo fantasy.
1.1k words
4.5
133.9k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been over a week since the night when Angela and Tim had their role-playing session and she him call her 'mom' while they had sex. Neither one of them had talked about it since that night. But he was intrigued by what they had done. He had never done anything like that before and he liked it. He also wondered if she would want him to do something like that again.

Early in the afternoon one Saturday, he stopped by there for a lunch at her apartment. He had enough time to have lunch with her at her place before he had to go back to work. As they ate the meal that she had prepared for them, he decided asked her about the night she wanted him to call her mom. He said her that he wanted to know more about it and what had made her want him to call her mom.

After she took a sip of her tea she said, "Promise that you won't think that I am weird or strange or any less of me."

He looked right at her and promised that he wouldn't think that about her.

She looked at her cup and began,

"When I was younger, one of my girlfriends snuck the porn "Taboo" from her brother. We watched it with some others and we laughed about it. They mostly did, but secretly, I liked it. I started to think about different ideas and fantasies that I never had before. The idea of incest is a turn on for me. Especially mother and son incest. And the idea of role-playing that fantasy gets me excited and wet."

Tim nodded as he listened. "Go on." He encouraged.

"I have always loved younger men, like you. There have been times when we have made love I haven't thought about you as my boyfriend, but I have pretended that you were my son. When I did it really got me going and made me cum like crazy."

She looked at him and smiled and said, "So there you have it. My dark secret is out." She then took his hand and said, "I hope that this doesn't change anything between us."

Tim then leaned over and gave her a kiss and said, "No it doesn't. Everyone has fantasies and turn ons and as long as its not hurting anyone, then what's wrong with that then?"

She kissed him back and then gave him a big hug to go along with it. "Thank you for understanding." She whispered into his ear.

She sat back and looked at him. She then asked, "Now that you know my fetish for this, do you think it's a fantasy that you would want to do again with me?"

He wasn't sure what to say. He thought that for sure that she would have just told him it was the wine she drank and that it was just a one-time thing when he first brought up the subject. Now here was the possibility that they could share another role-playing incest fantasy together. And it was something that he did want to do with her again.

"Before you answer," she said before he could get a word out, "Let me show you something. You have to get back to work in a few minutes, but I want to give you something to think about in the meantime."

She took his hand and then led him down the hallway to her bedroom. He was sure that she was going to invite him in for a quickie or a blowjob, but she did neither. Instead she asked him to stand at the door way and just watch her. She made it clear that he was not to do anything at all, but just stand there and watch.

"Imagine if I was your mom." She started as she stepped back from him towards her bed. "And you come home early and I don't know that you are home. I'm in my bedroom here and I think I am all alone."

Angela then slowly removed her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts were in full view as she took of her shirt. "Then you come to the doorway where you are now, and you see me taking off my clothes. And you decide to watch."

She then went and sat on her bed and took off her jeans and panties. She then took her white silk panties and started to rub them on her breasts and nipples.

"You stand there and watch me as I touch and feel my body." She added as she played with her breasts with her panties. She then lay down on her bed and spread her legs apart and slowly moved her panties down her stomach to between her thighs.

"Watch me. Watch your mom play with her self. Watch me rub my wet pussy with my panties."

Tim was horny as hell as he watched her play with herself. Imagining that it was his mom made it a lot hotter. He was hard and he wanted to go and help her out, but she told him not to do anything, just watch. He knew that as much as he wanted to, he couldn't even touch his own cock. She wanted to him to watch her pleasure herself.

She continued to masturbate with her panties and she started to breath a bit faster and harder. "Oh I'm thinking about you Timmy." She then told him "I am thinking about ways to get you in my bed."

She then moaned with pleasure and she started to rub her self a bit faster. As she felt her orgasm build, she moaned louder and moved her hips on her hand. As she felt her excitement build and her pussy juices soak her fingers through her panties, she moaned, "Ooonhhhhh, ooohhhhh, Timmy, I want to seduce you. I want to seduce you into incest."

With that said, she felt her fingers get drenched as she came on her panties and she cried out in pleasure. And she rubbed her clitoris franticly as she came.

He wasn't sure if he could hold back for much longer. All he wanted to do was go to her and shove his hard cock deep inside her and fuck her until they both climaxed.

When she was finished she looked at him and smiled. She slowly got up from the bed and walk over to him. She gave him a long kiss, and he was sure that she wanted him to take her right then and there. But after the kiss she pushed him back as he touched her left breast.

"Not now, tonight." She whispered. "Here."

She took his hand and put her cum soaked panties into it.

"Take my panties and think about what I just did. And think about what we could do tonight. What fun we can have, especially if we pretend that we are mother and son, and how hot that can be."

To be continued...