All Women are Bitches Ch. 03

Story Info
A journey into a BDSM relationship.
1.7k words
3.33
40.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

My name is Jackson Leroy III. I'm a young Black man originally from Boston currently living in rural Virginia. I'm a student at the Fraser Institute of Technology. It's a small, four-year private technical college with only about thirty eight hundred students. I found out about them my senior year of high school. I attended Saint Paul Academy, an all-male Catholic boarding school in Massachusetts before coming to Virginia. My former homeroom teacher, Mr. Jenkins is a Fraser Tech alumnus. He's the one who told me about them. I checked them out. They're a pretty interesting school. I had a lot of fun at that school. Discovered quite a few things about myself. I discovered that I had a dominant streak and I indulged and explored this side of myself, courtesy of some of the Fraser Tech dames.

I liked the campus even before I moved into the men's dorms. Fraser Tech is a school which focuses on mechanical trades and technical education, but it also has a strong tradition of athleticism. The school's sports teams are known as the Techies, and they compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Three for all sports. Fraser Tech currently offers Men's Intercollegiate Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rowing, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, Football, Swimming, Badminton, Volleyball, Water Polo, Golf, Tennis and Wrestling. The school offers Women's Intercollegiate Archery, Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rowing, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, Field Hockey, Swimming, Badminton, Volleyball, Water Polo, Golf, Tennis and Wrestling. Aside from the kick-ass sports, I also liked the fact that the school had an equal number of men and women. Of the thirty eight hundred students, over nine hundred were of African or Latino descent. That's not bad at all. I wasn't the only Black male student on campus, even though the school was predominantly white.

It was at Fraser Tech that I met a kindred spirit, Madeline Stein. Who is Madeline Stein? A tall, gorgeous, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped former German Olympic wrestler turned college professor. Madeline Stein teaches Literature at Fraser Tech and she's also the coach of the Women's Wrestling team. This blonde-haired, blue-eyed, porcelain-skinned German dame was something else. Strong and beautiful, and definitely easy on the eyes. I was a student in her literature class. I found myself attracted to her and pursued her doggedly. I guess the attraction was mutual, for she relented. We didn't see each other for coffee or anything of the sort. We went back to my dorm room, and humped like sex was going out of style.

Oh, yeah. Professor Madeline Stein and I had a lot of fun together. I've always felt attracted to big women. I don't know why. Whenever I see a large woman with a big butt walking around, I start getting ideas. Madeline was passionate in bed. And this was totally awesome for me. She would suck my cock and make me cum again and again. Oh, yeah. She would lick my balls like they were made out of chocolate. She even licked my ass. I would lick and finger her hairy pussy, before sticking my ten-inch uncircumcised black dick inside. Madeline loved it as I thrust my cock deep into her pussy. That first encounter was something steamy. I mean, she couldn't get enough of my cock. I even had a go with that plump white ass of hers. I put her on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I fingered her pink little asshole, and worked two fingers in there. This big beautiful woman was no stranger to anal sex. I grabbed some lube and smeared it all over her anus, then greased up my own cock. I pressed my cock against her backdoor and slowly pushed it inside. Madeline grunted as I worked my dick into her asshole. That's when she went wild. This normally poised and refine lady turned into a loud, cursing slut. She was screaming for me to ram my big black dick up her tight white ass. Man, she sounded like something out of a porno movie. I wasn't complaining, though. I let her have it, grabbing those wide hips of hers and thrusting my cock deeper inside her asshole. Her asshole felt wonderfully warm and tight around my cock. I couldn't get enough of it. I grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and slammed my cock deeper inside her. She howled as I fucked her, hard and fast. Damn, this female was crazy. I continued to slam my cock into her asshole, feeling it stretch and expand to accommodate the sheer bulk and length of my cock. We romped away in sheer anal bliss for a while, then I came, sending my hot cum deep inside her. That's when she howled, loud enough to wake the dead. She said she loved getting my hot manly cum deep down where the sun didn't shine. I laughed. Damn, this female was crazy. I liked her, though. Better a crazy sex freak than a frigid and sexless bitch. I slowly squeezed my cock out of her asshole. I looked at her ass after removing my cock from inside her. Her formerly tight ass was now a gaping hole. I smiled, admiring my handiwork. Madeline smiled at me, thankful for what she called the butt fuck of the century. I grinned. She hadn't seen anything yet! After this first session, Madeline and I discovered quite a few things about each other. First, she was a submissive. She hated to admit it, but it was nevertheless true. This six-foot-four, strongly built, 300-pound former Olympic wrestler was not only a submissive but into some seriously kinky sex. I was happy to oblige her, though.

We hooked up in my room, away from prying eyes. That's when she indulged herself. I got really creative and came up with all kinds of ideas and scenarios to spice things up. She would knock on my door, dressed up as a Pizza Delivery Woman and I would play the role of the broke college student who offered sex instead of financial payment. Yeah, it was fun. She would come in, get on her knees and start stroking and sucking my long and thick black cock. She loved playing with the foreskin. I'm a natural man and I like myself that way. That's the way all men should be. After she sucked me off, I'd finger her pussy and get her wet before putting her on all fours. Then, I'd spread those plump ass cheeks of hers and shove my cock into her asshole. Madeline loved getting rough during anal sex. I'd grab her hair and yank her head while slamming my cock into her asshole. She loved it and begged me for more. Once, I took out my leather belt and whipped her. Oh, yeah. I had her on all fours with my dick in her asshole. I lashed out with the leather belt, whipping her back, buttocks and even her face. She yelped in surprised pleasure and begged me for more. She loved getting whipped by my belt while my cock filled her asshole to the limit. She said it gave her an unimaginable thrill. I took her word for it and fucked her asshole until I came, then made her suck my cock. Madeline loved sucking my cock right after it had been up her ass. She loved tasting her own ass on my ten-inch black dick. Damn, this chick was something else.

We found other ways to spice things up. I found a candle, lit it and dripped hot wax all over Madeline's tits, back and ass. She loved the deliciously hot pain. I loved fucking her asshole while dripping hot wax on her or whipping her with my belt. She was always screaming for more and demanding that I go harder and faster. Damn, this chick could take anything. She loved getting her ass stretched. I bought a twenty-inch black plastic mechanical dildo and brought it to her as a surprise. Her eyes lit up when she saw it. Madeline eagerly got on all fours and tossed me the lube. I installed a mirror in front of her, so that I could see her while doing the thing. I smiled, and greased up both the dildo and her asshole. She winked at me. Then, I pressed the dildo against her anus, and rammed it inside. The expression on Madeline's face was priceless. Her eyes widened to the point of popping as most of the super dildo's twenty inches went into her asshole. I smiled, and continued ramming it inside. She whimpered. I pushed it deeper. Madeline gritted her teeth. To intensify things, I produced two of our regular party favorites. The leather belt, and the candle. I dripped hot wax all over her, and she winced. While dripping the wax, I pressed a button on the mechanical dildo. It went on automatic, starting to buzz and vibrate while drilling itself into Madeline's asshole. I laughed, and began whipping Madeline with the belt and dripping hot wax on her while the mechanical dildo did its thing. Her howls of sheer pain and pleasure were music to my ears. I mean, she screamed in different tones and languages, and I loved every moment of it. We went at it until she couldn't take anymore. I slowly removed the dildo from her ass, then smiled. Madeline looked at me, a look of utter amazement on her face. I smiled. Then, I helped her up. We walked to the shower, where I bathed her.

Later, Madeline and I parted ways. After that experience, a new doorway opened up in our relationship. Where it leads is what makes our stories the stuff of legends. We crossed over into infinity. We could do anything. She could endure any kind of sexual experiment, and then some. This worked wondrously for both of us. She was a submissive who needed someone to take her in hand and tame her. I was a dominant man who needed a submissive to tame and control. I needed someone like her to release my darkest urges, lest they remain locked inside me and poison me. I'm glad we found each other. This was but the beginning of a passionate, thrilling and mutually beneficial relationship.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers