Love Making

Story Info
While girlfriend is napping, it's time to play.
1.5k words
3.9
29k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrchris
Mrchris
18 Followers

"I think that the short nails are great and now that I have the visual of you masturbating with them, I like them so much better. Let's undress each other and jump into the shower and relax for a while under the water. I was thinking that afterwards we could relax and take a nap together."

After we take a relaxing shower we drink some wine and spend the next 30 minutes or so kissing each other. I am running my hands along your curvy body and you are kissing me all over. I see that you are getting turned on and you want this to continue. I tell you lay on your belly and I start putting lotion on you; I take my time rubbing it in over your entire body. I start at your head and I start rubbing, caressing your tits and kissing my way down to your ankles. Finally you are sleeping and now I can play. Lying on your side, curled up with your knees up against your chest. I continue caressing your body, rubbing your side all the way down to your feet and then back up again. Slowing down when I reach your hips, then rubbing in circles before I stop and gently squeeze your ass cheek.

I start rubbing your ass, tracing my fingers down your crack to your pussy.

I see that you are awake now because your pussy is getting wet.

I lube up my fingers and I start rubbing your pussy and probing your ass. I insert my finger into your pussy and begin sawing it in and out, fucking you slowly. I insert two fingers and as I am picking up the pace I start moving down on the bed. I am incensed I have been thinking about being inside you all week. I need to put my tongue inside you now and taste you.

I start licking you slowly, all around your pussy and then concentrate on your clit, gently darting my tongue and flicking it. You are panting now and I know you want me to fuck you so I stop, slap your ass and tell you to lie on your belly.

I tell you to prop your ass up in the air and as you roll onto your belly I place a pillow under your waist. I start kissing your lower back while I am gently rubbing the back of your thighs, then rubbing my hands up over your ass. As I am running my hand over your ass I am spreading your cheeks so I can see your tight ass and your soaking wet pussy.

I probe your pussy again, with two fingers and watch as you are pushing your ass up in the air, lifting it higher off the bed to meet my thrusting fingers. I ask you, "do you like what I am doing?"

You say, "oh yes it feels so good. "

"Tell me you want me to fuck you."

" Oh yes, please fuck me."

I take my fingers out of your pussy and start rubbing them around your ass hole. I tell you that I am going to put my tongue in your ass and as I move in behind, you start lifting your ass in anticipation of my tongue.

I reach forward and take your arms. I pull them back towards me and grab your wrists, holding them tightly together at the small of your back. I insert my cock into your pussy and start pumping you as fast and as hard as I can. As I am pumping my cock into your pussy I tell you that I am going to fuck your ass and as I tug on your wrists a little harder I pull out.

I push on your legs apart with my knees to get between them and spread them wider. I start licking your pussy, then start fucking you with my tongue, in and out.

The pillow is soaked with your juices and I am lapping up the juice from your pussy as you squirm about. I know that you are getting crazed now because you are pushing your face into the bed tring to muffle your lust crazed moans of pleasure.

I know that the simulated bondage turns you on, your wrists are pinned and your legs are locked, this heightens your excitement.

I stop and slide my tongue up slightly to your ass and start flicking my tongue over your hole. You get silent and stop moving; you're now paralyzed with fear and excitement because you can't believe that I am actually licking your ass and maybe I am really going to try and fuck your ass.

I start pushing my tongue inside you, jabbing it in and out, then licking around the outside. You start panting and squirming again, pushing your ass in the air. I let go of your wrists and grab your ass cheeks so I can spread them more to allow deeper penetration. Now while I am fucking your ass with my tongue I take one of my hands and reach in behind you and start fucking your pussy, pumping you with my fingers. I am jabbing my tongue in your ass as hard and as far as I can while my fingers are fucking your pussy.

I am listening to you pant and moan and I know you are ready to cum. I stop suddenly and reach for your wrists again. You are visibly bothered that I stopped and I see you are about to speak. I spread your ass cheeks one more time and slowly insert my right finger into your ass. I push it in as far as it will go and then start pushing my hand against your ass to try to get it further into your ass.

I pull out and Immediately, I push your legs together and climb up to straddle your ass. My cock is rock hard and I need to feel it inside you. My cock is poking against your well-lubed ass and I am teasing you by rubbing it back and forth. As I am rubbing the head of my cock on your ass I am applying a little pressure; you moan and ask me to fuck you.

I can see that you think I am going to put my cock in your ass and you want me to try. As I am pulling away you turn your head and tell me that when I had my fingers inside you, you were about to cum and that I shouldn't have stopped.

I tell you "It's all about me; remember."

Then I ease back and place my cock at the entrance to your pussy. I ask you if it felt good when I was licking you and I had my fingers in your ass.

You say, "YES it felt great."

I ask; "do you want me to fuck you"

And you hesitantly say, " Yes, Yes it felt great please fuck me."

I know you are really turned on and that you are hoping that I put my cock in your ass. I slide my cock back and slam it into your pussy and start pumping you furiously for about two minutes then I stop pumping and push all the way in.

From the way you are bucking and pushing back into me I know you were about to cum again. You start moaning and reaching back to grab my hips so you can try to pull at me to get me going again.

I tell you how I love fucking you and I say to you,

"Tell me you want my cock."

"I want your cock."

"Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me."

Then I grab a handful of your hair and pull your head off the bed. Mainly because I want to feel your tits but also I am not done with your torment. As I am squeezing your tits I am asking you to tell me that you want to suck my cock after I cum in your pussy.

I extend my right hand to your mouth and I tell you to open your mouth and suck on my fingers.

You hesitate and think about this for a moment.

I yank on your hair and ram my cock further into your pussy. As I do this you automatically open and I push my fingers in.

You start sucking and pushing your mouth onto my fingers; fucking me with your face.

I take my fingers out and slap your ass a couple of times. I reach around and start playing with your tits again, squeezing them and pinching your nipples.

Again I reach up for your hair and now I am holding on to it with both hands as I am fucking you relentlessly, slamming my cock into your pussy and all the while, I am making you tell me how much you love fucking, and sucking me.

Mrchris
Mrchris
18 Followers