I'm Sorry Daddy...

Story Info
Daddy doesn't like to punish his little girl.
976 words
3.82
242k
89
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where have you been?" Daddy asked, as we stood together in the living room.

"I went out for a walk Daddy," I said.

"Dressed like that?" Daddy said.

I didn't know what was wrong. There wasn't anything wrong with wearing a black miniskirt and a pink hoodie, I even wore the ones Daddy got me for my birthday- an ochre skirt and a rose-red quarter-length sleeve shirt.

"Don't you like it Daddy?" I asked, twirling my hair with my hair in my fingers.

"Of course Daddy likes it, but only Daddy can see his baby's special parts," Daddy said.

"But Daddy I'm nineteen," I said.

"But as long as you live with Daddy you will do as Daddy says, now go to my office... you need to be punished," Daddy said.

"But Daddy I didn't do anything bad," I said, as Daddy took my wrist and led me to his office.

He turned on the lights. Daddy's office had no windows, he liked his privacy. His desk was set in the middle of the room, and he had cleared it off so it was bare.

"Bend over the desk and spread your legs," Daddy said.

I did as I was told. Daddy lifted my skirt and ran his hand over my bottom through my panties.

"How many times must I tell you- You are not to wear panties in Daddy's house!" Daddy snapped as he ripped off my panties.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I bit my lip and gripped the far edge of the desk. My ass stung from Daddy's harsh slaps.

Then... SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!... and SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Four slaps to each cheek.

"Daddy doesn't like to punish his little girl, he loves her too much... but when you are bad you get in trouble," Daddy said, caressing my stinging bottom with his large hand.

"I'm sorry Daddy," I said.

"I know you're sorry baby, but you still have to be punished," Daddy said, reaching forward to squeeze my breasts.

My nipples hardened immediately under his touch.

"How was Daddy blessed with such a sensitive child?" Daddy said, pulling my hoodie up.

He yanked the hoodie up over my head and then pulled my bra off. I could almost feel his grin.

"Now which hole should I violate today?" Daddy said.

He pulled apart my ass cheeks and said, "Daddy hasn't explored your pretty ass yet."

"No Daddy, not there, it will rip," I said.

Daddy didn't answer, but then I felt something wet enter my ass.

"Daddy what are you doing?" I asked.

"Relax," Daddy said.

I risked peeking over my shoulder, I could just see Daddy's arm level with my ass, moving back and forth.

"Please Daddy," I begged.

Daddy just started to finger me harder, then he withdrew his hand and licked is two fingers and pushed them in my ass and fingered me again. Every few thrusts Daddy would add another finger until his whole hand was inside me.

"Daddy you're hurting me," I cried.

"Stop crying," Daddy said.

"Daddy please!" I said.

Daddy pulled his hand from my ass and came round the table. There was a big bulge in his pants. Daddy unbuckled his belt and freed his hard cock and pressed it to my lips. I parted my lips and Daddy pushed his cock in my mouth and down my throat. Holding my hair tightly, Daddy moved his hips back and forth, his sliding in and out, back and forth in my throat. I gagged on his cock but Daddy only pushed further. Then Daddy pulled his cock from my mouth and stroked his hand back and forth over his cock.


"Open your mouth," Daddy moaned.

I did. Daddy came all over my face and tongue, then walked back around behind me and grasped my hips. I felt what was the blunt head of his cock pressing against the entry to my anus. As Daddy began to slowly push his hard cock into me I cried out, "Daddy stop! It will rip!"

"Relax, your skin isn't torn," Daddy said as he started to fuck my ass.

"Please stop Daddy, it hurts!" I cried.

But Daddy only fucked me harder and harder, I could feel his cock expanding inside my ass. Daddy held my wrists and pulled my arms behind me as he increased his pace, my breasts swung harshly.

"Please Daddy, it will rip everything!"

"Daddy is close baby, Daddy wants you to drink up every last drop," Daddy moaned.

His cock sank deeper into my ass, I cried as I felt myself rip. As Daddy came inside me I felt his cum leaking down my crack and between my thighs. Daddy pulled his cock wetly from my ass and lined his cock up with my pussy, keeping a tight grip on my wrists.

"Daddy it won't fit, it didn't fit last time either, or the day before. Daddy please!" I said quickly.

"Daddy knows best baby," Daddy said as he slid his cock in my pussy.

"What is going on in here?" a voice shouted.

It was Mommy, she was glaring at Daddy, who was standing behind me, my arms pulled back tightly and his hard cock buried in my pussy. I risked peeking over my shoulder. Then Mommy smiled and said, "I knew you wouldn't be able to hold back much longer."


Daddy let me go and pulled his cock wetly from my pussy. I expected Mommy to spank me or sometime, but then I heard, "Cassie, darling, come here..." I looked over my shoulder to see Daddy seated in his chair, naked, with Mommy standing over him. Daddy's head was bent back, his lips mingling with the lips of Mommy's bare pussy as she held her skirt up. She smiled at me and then beckoned me forward with a single finger.