A Booth in a Dark Corner

Story Info
You have surprise fun in a dark restaurant.
1k words
3.84
85.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5142sb
5142sb
3 Followers

You are sitting at a very private corner table in a dark restaurant. The door opens and I come in wearing a short skirt and a cleavage revealing blouse. I don't say a word. I just move over and sit on the table in front of you. I spread my legs. You can see that I'm not wearing any panties. I put my feet on either side of you. There I am with my feet on booth, my legs spread and my glistening, hot pussy waiting for your hungry mouth.
You slowly move forward and kiss the inside of my thighs moving from one to the other. I start to squirm trying to get my pussy kissed, letting you know that I want more.

Then you let your tongue slide over my swollen clit. This happens again and again before you finally plunge your tongue into my dripping hole licking the sweet honey from deep inside my hot pulsing pussy. I moan quietly "YES" "YES" wanting to cum. Then you put your lips around my swollen clit and suck it into your mouth. You hold it there with the suction and flick it with your tongue. My hands are on your head, pulling you into me deeper and deeper. You whisper, "You taste so good." With that I flood your mouth with my juices as I cum hard.

I slide off the table, rearrange my skirt and slide in next to you, kissing you deeply; tasting my "flavor" on your tongue as you slip it in my mouth. I slowly unzip your pants and my hand finds your hard cock. I stroke you slowly; you're so hard now. I slip my hand inside the waist band of your shorts…….wrap my hand around your throbbing cock. As I stroke you I run my tongue along your ear, sucking gently on your ear lobe, I whisper, "I need to taste you right now." You look deep in my eyes, not believing that I'd do that here in the restaurant. I lean forward, taking your hard cock into my mouth, your hips jerk upward partly in surprise, partly in desire. My tongue circles the head of your cock; I suck on the sweet spot at the underside of the base of the head. Your hand presses my head down, your fingers entwined in my hair. You're all the way to the back of my throat as my tongue strokes you. My hand finds your balls; they're so full and tight. I know that you're about to reward me with a mouth full of hot cum. I leave your cock long enough to whisper "Cum for me baby……fill my mouth………..I need it." My mouth captures your hard cock just in time as it jerks and fills my mouth with your sweet cum.

I sit up and kiss you deeply. It's your turn to taste your "flavor" on my tongue. You slip your hand inside my blouse as we kiss. Your fingers find my hard nipple, which you begin to pinch. My pussy responds to your touch; my juices flow again soaking me and the booth where I'm sitting. You twist my nipple as I suck your tongue deep into my mouth. I kiss down your throat nibbling and biting you as you twist harder. I press my face against your neck to muffle my moans. I reach down to find you hard again, I tell you that I need to feel you inside me, but we can't do that here.

I zip you up, take your hand and lead you to the ladies room, pull you into the first stall, lock the door behind us. I put the lid down on the toilet and push you back so you're sitting on it. I once again unzip you; your hard cock is pressing against your shorts. I free your cock, straddle your hips and take you all the way inside my slick, hot pussy. You open my blouse and capture my hard nipple in your mouth, sucking it, biting it. Your hands move to my ass and you're guiding my motion as I slide up and down on your hard cock. Your finger slides down the crack of my ass…..I moan with pleasure. I whisper in your ear, "Fuck my ass with our finger while you fuck my pussy with your hard cock." Your finger slides in my ass and I moan loudly. I'm about to cum, when the door to the ladies room opens and someone enters the next stall.

We both stop – not wanting to be caught. I tease you by milking your cock with my pussy by tightening my muscles and then releasing. You dig your fingers into my ass cheek with one hand and slide your finger deeper in my ass with the other. This is more than I can stand and I know I'm about to cum. The woman in the next stall finishes and leaves just in time, as I feel myself start to cum. My body shudders, my pussy tightens around your hard cock. My juices flow soaking both of us as I cum.

You're holding back, waiting for my cum to subside. Once it does, I whisper in your ear, "your turn babe." I stand up, help you to your feet and trade you places, only I don't sit on the toilet; I bend over it, put my hands on the wall for support and offer you my soaked pussy. Your rock hard cock slides in, filling me up. You stroke in and out of me, I can feel your balls slapping against me as you stroke faster and faster. Your hands are on my ass, pulling me against you. I feel your cock swell as you're close to cumming again. I want you to cum inside me; fill my pussy with your load. I get what I want – I can feel your heat as you cum deep inside me, filling me up.

I tell you that we should go back to the table as the waiter's probably wondering where we are. As we walk back to the table and I can feel our juices on my thighs.

We slip back into the both and I smile and say, "I hope you liked your appetizers babe, wait until you see what I'm serving for dessert."

5142sb
5142sb
3 Followers