Cornhusker Girl

Story Info
A late night hook-up with a distant relative.
1.4k words
4.25
134.1k
35

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers

I had spent the entire day hunting and most of the night eating, drinking and socializing, so when someone turned on the lamp on the nightstand and woke me up, I was not happy. I think "surprised" wouldn't even begin to describe what I quickly felt as I squinted into the light and saw Ashley standing there. Ashley was my wife's cousin's wife or my wife's uncle's daughter-in-law. I was sleeping in Ashley's father-in-law's house with my own father-in-law right in the next room. I thought at first that she must have forgotten I was there and for some reason had planned to sleep there herself, but it was clear that she knew I was there and it didn't stop her from beginning to undress.

I didn't really know Ashley all that well. I only saw her once or twice a year, since she and most of my wife's relatives lived almost 250 miles away. I have to admit, though, that I was attracted to her and I think on this visit, she may have caught on to that. I may have flirted with her just a little bit, I may have maintained eye contact just a little bit longer, but with all the rest of the relatives around, I never expected that anything would come of it. She was by no means a svelte girl, but compared to the rest of this small Nebraska town she was on the leaner side. I don't know what exactly it was about her that I found attractive, but every year during this annual hunting trip, I'd lay in this exact spot picturing her naked. Unless this was just an extremely realistic dream, I was about to find out whether my fantasies had been accurate.

She double-checked the door to insure that it was locked, then peeled her sweatshirt and t-shirt over her head. A sexy-looking bra that seemed out of place given what she was wearing over it restrained her large breasts. The drawstring of her sweatpants was already untied, so she pushed them to the floor and stepped out of them. Her bikini panties matched her bra and had me practically drooling. There has always been something about large girls in bikini panties that I've found attractive, and Ashley was no exception. I was pitching a major tent in my pajama bottoms admiring what I'd only imagined before. She reached behind herself and unfastened her bra, releasing her two beauties to contend with gravity. As the bra slid down her arms and the cups fell away from her tits, I stared at the large areolas and hard nipples that were revealed. When she reached for the sides of her panties to lower them, I stopped her. I wanted to see her pussy, but I also wanted this vision of her wearing only her blue bikini panties to be forever etched into my memory.

I flipped back the covers and watched as her eyes got wide seeing the front of my pajama bottoms pushed out. She stepped over to the edge of the bed and knelt beside it as I pushed my bottoms down. My cock sprang out, waving before her eyes, seeming to hypnotize her. She reached out for it and began to stroke it up and down while my hand went to her tit and fondled it. Adjusting her position slightly, she lowered her head and took my cock into her warm, wet mouth, her lips sliding down to the root. I continued to caress her breast while she sucked my cock and fondled my balls. She was a great cocksucker, but I still wanted to see her naked and fuck her, so I stopped her after only a few minutes.

I had her stand up and step up onto the bed while I sat up. I ran my hands up and down her inner thighs and rubbed the front of her panties before slowly sliding them down to reveal her pussy. I noticed how neat and trim the dark hair covering her pussy was as I moved my face closer to it. I looked up at her pendulous tits looming overhead before sticking my tongue out and running it up her slit. I enjoyed her musky secretions as I licked her slit before turning my attentions to her clit. I had a grip on each of her ass cheeks as I started licking and sucking her clit, causing her to suck in her breath. She seemed to be really getting into my pussy eating, but before I had a chance to make her cum, she stepped backward, away from me. As she lowered herself to her knees, she reached for my cock and pointed it toward her approaching pussy. I soon felt the warm wetness of her pussy engulfing my rigid member and had to bite back a groan. She started slowly riding my cock up and down, her tits swinging right in my face. Lying on my back once again, I reached up and fondled her tits and played with her nipples while she fucked me.

I ended up sliding my hands around to her full hips while continuing to lick and suck her nipples, raising my hips in rhythm with her fucking. Her pussy felt so slick and so hot, I was looking forward to blowing my load into her. We were lucky that the bed wasn't squeaky as Ashley started picking up the pace, fucking me faster and faster. Finally, she seemed to go into slow motion and shudder as she slowly rode me. When she relaxed and let out the breath she'd been holding, she stopped fucking me and crawled backward down the bed. Lying on her stomach, she went back to sucking my cock, which was still rock hard. I watched as this girl that I'd fantasized about slid her lips up and down my shaft, bringing me immense pleasure. I'd seen her naked, played with her big tits, fucked her sweet pussy and now was getting ready to blow a load down her throat. She stroked the base of my cock with her right hand as her mouth traveled up and down, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Each time I thought I was about there, she'd pause and tongue my balls or lick up the underside of my cock, delaying my orgasm slightly. Finally, there was to be no more delay. She slid her mouth up and down a few more times, taking my cock all the way into her mouth. I was arching my back, pushing my hips up at her face as my cock began to swell. As I felt my impending orgasm, I relaxed as best I could to enjoy the slow build. I bit back a moan of relief as I began shooting my wad into her waiting mouth.

Once I was spent, Ashley let my limp cock fall from her mouth and crawled up next to me. Snuggling next to me, she told me she wished she could spend the rest of the night, but knew it was too risky. Her husband might already be wondering where she'd disappeared to in the middle of the night, but she had a plausible excuse ready for him. If her father-in-law found her in his house in the middle of the night, however, she'd have a tougher time explaining herself. We made out for a bit before she reluctantly got up and pulled her clothes together. Before she started to pull her panties back on, I had her stop and dug my digital camera out of my bag. I had her strike a couple of poses naked first, then another with her panties on, then with both her bra and panties on. I figured I could hide this SmartMedia card from my wife until I had a chance to download Ashley's pictures. She asked if she could have some pictures of me, too, so I promised to take and email a few of me in a very aroused state once I was back home. I told her that the catch was that she'd have to keep sending me updated pictures of herself.

Once she was dressed, I slipped out and made sure that the coast was clear. It was and I could hear snoring from both other bedrooms, so Ashley and I slipped through the house to the back door. We made out a little bit more and I slid my hands up under her shirt for one last feel of her tits before she slipped quietly out the back door.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers