She Came By For Her Things

Story Info
She couldn't resist a rerun.
771 words
4.11
106.2k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had rapidly recovered from my depression as a result of my wife, Lee, leaving me.

Good friends and some solid relationships helped a lot there.

I returned to my classes at the massage therapy school where I teach, business seemed a little slow, but it kept me busy.

I also noticed that suddenly I was getting a LOT more female clients for my home massage practice, too.

It seems that when a male suddenly becomes eligible, word gets right around. I was getting 5 to 6 new clients every week, and that is way beyond normal!

To be honest, it was fun!

The day the divorce papers arrived was a bit of a shock, there is a certain finality to sitting and reading them.

Lee's demands were simple, all she wanted was her share of the retirement account, the car that she already had, and her personal belongings. I couldn't gripe, so I signed the papers.

That was the end of it, as far as I was concerned.

Then about 2 months later, there was a knock on the door. It was Lee, there to pick up her items. I let her in, we made some uncomfortable small talk.

Then she looked me up and down, and said, "Ted, you look good!"

I thought about it, I was down 20 pounds. The combination of working at my practice almost every night, and meals consisting primarily of fruit and produce was honing my body very nicely.

I smiled and countered with a comment about her in response.

And she DID look good, her hair had grown out some, with nice light highlights. She was wearing a pullover loose top, obviously braless, and a soft skirt than came to just above the knees.

It popped in my mind that that she might even be pantiless. Then I dismissed that thought, after all we were in the process of divorcing.

I went into the living room, and happened to glance out the window. There was Carey, sitting in the Van outside, waiting! He apparently didn't have the nerve to face me.

Lee came out with a packed suitcase, and she plopped down on the sofa. I noted that her hand brushed back a strand of hair, and her nipples were visible through the soft material of her pullover top.

I stepped around behind her, and began to softly rub her neck and shoulders. She let out a sigh at my familiar touch, so I increased the strokes along her neck and shoulders, letting my fingers brush her earlobes.

I let my fingers slide down, to brush her nipples, she turned her face to me and we kissed.

There was no stopping this now!

Her breath caught, I began to caress her more and more, then I sat on the sofa beside her. I ran my hands up her thighs to find a wisp of panties, and I just slipped them off.

She reached for my belt, and in a flash we were nude.

She opened her legs wide for me, I looked down at the sweet pussy I had enjoyed so many times. Then I rolled over and rammed myself into her in one full motion!

I was like a chunk of steel, I pounded at her like a wild man, almost in anger in the way I took this woman!

Her head rolled back, mouth open, her hips thrashed back to meet me.

Her climax came first, then mine with a shudder as I blasted inside her.

I withdrew, still hard, and moved behind her.

She just said, "Oh!" As she realized what I was going to do.

I spread some of our joined fluids across her anus, and slipped in just a bit. I felt her relax, then I rammed into her to the hilt!

She grunted, then responded, as I pounded away some more.

I reached around and placed my hand on her clit, swollen to the size of my thumb.

She came again, and again as I jammed at her.

Finally I exploded in her again.

We lay like that for several minutes, and I withdrew.

I pulled on my clothing, grabbed her suitcase, and walked out to the Van.

I pulled open the side door, and set the case inside.

I looked up at Carey, sitting in the driver's seat.

"Hi, Carey!" I said. "Lee will be out in a minute!"

Then laughing wildly, I went back into the house.

Lee was sitting on the sofa, beginning to dress, still looking a bit unkempt at this point.

I smiled at her, and said "Thanks! Pop by again sometime..."