My Sex Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie gives her first blow-job (but not to her boyfriend).
1.1k words
4.3
95k
7

Part 3 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: My First Blow-Job

Just over two weeks after Patrick had eaten my pussy for the first time I gave my first ever blow-job. It was a Friday night and it was at my friend, Nicki's, 18th birthday party.

The guy in question was called Stevie; he was the older brother of one of Nicki's other friends. The reason I was with him was because Patrick and I had had a row over something pretty inconsequential a few days before and, at the last minute, he decided he wasn't going. Stevie was, I admit, very good looking and when he started chatting me up, I decided I wasn't going to turn down the advances of one of the fittest guys there (yes, I am that shallow).

As the evening went on, I (of course) had had a few drinks and was a little bit giddy. I'd been dancing with Stevie most of the night and I'd taken every opportunity to rub myself against him, discovering, not surprisingly, that he was more than mildly interested. Stevie wasn't shy in coming forward either and he never missed a chance to feel my tits or caress my arse. There again, the fact that we spent a fair bit of time with our tongues down each other's throats was also a bit of a give away.

At some point he decided we might want to see if we could find somewhere a little more private. I readily agreed although it soon transpired that there wasn't a free room in the house, although not before I'd discreetly investigated the noises coming (or should that be cumming?) from behind Nicki's bedroom door. I'd pretty much expected her boyfriend, Craig to be there, I hadn't counted on the other guy (who's name I didn't know and now can't remember) being there as well. There again, I shouldn't have been too surprised; Nicki's never had a problem when it comes to pulling. I have to say, the brief glimpse of my one of best friends being 'spit-roasted' was a huge turn on.

Anyway, as it turned out, neither Stevie nor I had any condoms and I wasn't on the pill so he wasn't going to be stealing my somewhat dubious virtue. With that in mind, we decided to go for a walk.

At the time, Nicki lived in North Berwick (if you get the train into Edinburgh from East Lothian, you've probably seen her on numerous occasions as part of the gaggle of our fellow pupils who use that train every day to get to and from School) and her house was pretty close to the shore. Stevie and I walked along the shore for about 15 minutes before we came to a suitably secluded spot.

We sat down on a bench and started snogging again, becoming ever more heated as time passed (which was just as well as it was early March and still pretty cold.

After a few minutes, I got up of the bench and, stopping only to make sure no-one was about, knelt down in front of him. I quickly undid his trousers then reached inside. I freed his stiffening cock which, incidentally was bigger than Patrick's (I'm such a shallow bitch) and gave it a few gentle stokes. Then, without warning, I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his cock.

There was a surprised gasp of pleasure as my lips slid slowly up and down Stevie's cock. He mumbled his appreciation as I licked his shaft from top to bottom, coating his cock with my saliva.

Then I took as much of him into my mouth as I could, my hands stroking the remainder and playing with his balls. At the bottom of each stoke I sucked him hard, at the top of each stoke I flicked my tongue around the crown of his cock. I varied my pace, going faster then slower, over and over, driving him wild.

I slid my lips up and down, along the length of his shaft and once I got used to it, I started taking him deeper into the back of my throat (although there were a few chocking coughs as I experimented; Oops).

Stevie started moving his hips to meet my lips, driving his cock deeper into my mouth. My hand pumped eagerly at the base of his cock as I increased the pace of my movement. I was sucking him so hard my jaw was beginning to ache.

As I stroked and licked and sucked his cock my other hand was down the front of my jeans, inside my knickers, furiously playing with my pussy. I could feel my own orgasm approaching and the increasing excitement made me suck even harder.

Suddenly, Stevie's cock began to twitch and then he exploded, filling my mouth with jets of his hot, sticky cum. I noticed that his cum tasted slightly different to the few drops of Patrick's I'd tasted before. As he came in my mouth I drove two fingers deep into my pussy, my thumb pressing into my clit, and then, suddenly I was cumming too. I tried to take his whole load but, I confess, some of it did spill out (can I claim having an orgasm as a mitigating factor?). The intensity of the sensations I was feeling was so great I collapsed against him, his cum still dribbling down my chin.

After a few minutes, to give ourselves a chance to recover, I wiped my chin and gave his cock a few final licks, removing the last of his cum. As he tucked himself away, I sat down beside him and kissed him some more.

We stayed there for a few minutes but, as we were now noticing the cold, we decided to head back to Nicki's. We'd only been walking for about 30 seconds when we turned a corner and, almost literally, bumped into someone walking their dog. Imagine the display he'd have encountered if Stevie had held on few a few minutes more.

When we got back, I headed straight to the bathroom to check myself out and give my face a quick wash. Luckily none of Stevie's cum had landed on my clothes. Afterwards, I returned to the party and spent the rest of the evening snogging Stevie.

Not surprisingly, Patrick dumped me when he heard about my exploits. I wasn't too bothered. I would have told him myself only one of his friends who was there that night beat me to it.

So, there you go, I hadn't even lost my virginity and I was already a two-timing, cum hungry slut; and I was loving it!!!