All Women are Bitches Ch. 11

Story Info
A journey into a BDSM relationship.
2k words
2.78
24.2k
2

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

Anal sex is addictive. I ought to know, I'm an anal addict myself. What's worse? I was introduced to it by a practitioner of anal sex across the races and sexes, a bisexual man I was seeing at the time. I don't know why or how but somehow, news about my sexual proclivities began to surface around the hood. That is not a good thing. It got me into a fight with somebody and I sent her to the hospital. That whole mess got me into an anger management course, along with a group of men and women whose sexual issues often brought out their anger. First of all, I don't feel like I belong around these clowns. I don't have sexually-related anger issues. I just do what I want to do. It's not anybody's business what I do or who I do it with. However, those morons around Copiague are nosy. And unless I complete this anger management course successfully, I'm going to end up in prison. So I might as well do what I got to do to get it over it. The doctor said confession is good for the human mind, body and soul. Whatever. He's kind of a weirdo. But since I got to, I might as well do it now. This, folks, is my confession.

My name is Darla Thomas, currently of Copiague, New York. Who am I? A five-foot-ten, pretty-faced, thick-bodied, large-breasted, wide-hipped and plump-bottomed chick from the hood. I have short hair bleached bone-white, light brown eyes and jet-black skin. I'm a big woman and I am proud of myself. Lots of females have issues with their weight. I don't. I'm a heavyweight and proud. Two hundred and fifty pounds, that's me. Any questions? Good! I work as a mechanic at Julio's Auto Shop. Julio is an older Hispanic man I've known my whole life. He owns the shop. He's the one who taught me how to fix cars. When I got out of the pen for the first and last time, he offered me a job when no one else would. That's real cool because I was on probation. As a condition of my early release for an aggravated assault charge with a dangerous weapon, I was supposed to attend anger management class and also keep a job. If I didn't do as the probation officer said, I'd be heading back to the big house. No thank you. I like my freedom. And I like my job. Working on cars is fun. I'm one of ten mechanics Old Julio got working under him and the only female. That suits me fine. I've always gotten along better with men than with women. Hell, it's because of a woman that I got sent to the pen.

I was nineteen years old, having recently graduated Copiague High School. I wanted to attend Brentwood Community College and major in mechanical engineering or something. I like working with my hands. The summer after my graduation was the time when I began exploring my sexuality. I met plenty of sexy black and Hispanic guys who wanted a piece of my action. I'm thick, booty-licious and pretty in the face. So I had my pick of sexy guys. I hooked up with a handsome black stud named Jamal Stanford. You had to see him. He was tall, muscular, with a handsome face and one of those perfectly cut six-packs. He looked like an NBA Player for real. He was always rolling with his homeboys in his dad's Hummer. Jamal Stanford was the son of Sergeant Luke Stanford, a Nassau County policeman.

Anyhow, we had a passionate affair that summer.

Jamal was my first in many ways. He was the first man I fell in love with. He was also my first lover. I lost my virginity to him on the first Monday of August that summer. We were just hanging out at his crib, and since there was no one on the premises, we were fooling around. Just kissing and stuff. Jamal was fondling my tits and playing tonsil hockey with me. He was a really good kisser.

His hands were roaming all over my body. Touching me in ways I'd never been touched before. I was liking it a lot.

Still, when his hand went between my legs, I was surprised. I gasped. Jamal smiled and told me to relax, that he'd take care of me. I tried to relax. I was anxious, and very curious. He was patient but firm and pressing with me. In no time, he had convinced me to get naked. Then he put me on my back, spread my legs and did something no one had ever done to me before. He licked my pussy. Oh, man. That was a good experience. He took his sweet time working me up, fingering and licking me. When I came, I must have screamed like a siren. I mean, it was that intense.

Afterwards, my sexy stud asked me to return the favor. He whipped out his dick. He called it his Nine Inches of Uncut Black Man Power. Again, I was hesitant. I wasn't naïve. I knew what oral sex was. Hell, I had a couple of porn videos in my basement at home. Still, I never really saw myself as the kind of chick who would suck a guy's dick. Yet Jamal was different. I liked him. So I tried it. I took his cock in my mouth. He guided me through it. Slowly, carefully, I sucked him. He must have really liked it for a few minutes later, he popped. All over my face. Once again, some weird stuff for me but whatever. See what love does to you? I still had enough sense to ask him to wear a condom. He always had condoms on him. I smiled. My man was prepared. Always. He put on a condom and spread my legs before sticking his cock into me. Filled up my pussy with that big cock. I squealed as he broke my hymen. It hurt, but later, as I found out, it felt kind of good. That was my usher into womanhood. That day, he took my virginity. And bound me to him forever. Jamal was my first lover. And I was madly in love with him.

Jamal and I became inseparable. We had big plans, you know. I was going to Brentwood Community College to major in engineering. He was already a student at NYU, majoring in criminology. We were going to make it. All was well. We liked each other's company, got along great, and the sex was awesome. All was cool, until Nicole Harrison came along. The white chick from Tampa, Florida. I hated her on sight. Why? She was tall, and slender, with a model's face and body. Yet she also had large and firm breasts and a killer ass. A big ass that was rare of white chicks. An ass lots of young men from the hood noticed. Especially Jamal. I noticed him checking her out but all guys and girls check out people.

So I wasn't worried yet. Hell, I wasn't worried at all, until I caught him in bed with her. That's when I lost it and launched myself at her. She used mace on me and called the police. Next thing I knew, I was in the slammer. Instead of standing by me, Jamal stood by the white chick. Isn't that perfect?

Yeah, I went to jail and did my time. While in the slammer, I discovered that I had a lot of anger toward men and women. I hated both sexes, to be honest. I've never had a female friend in my life because girlfriends just steer you wrong, you know? Backstabbing and name-calling aren't worthwhile activities for me. Thank you very much. I worked out my anger issues. I got into nasty fights with some of the inmates, especially dykes who wanted a piece of my black ass. I got nothing against gays or lesbians. I'm even supportive of same-sex marriage. However, I don't roll like that.

When I got out of prison, after an eight-month stint, I was done with love, and totally down with sex. I began experimenting with all kinds of sex. No strings attached fun became my favorite thing. The more raunchy, the better.

Looking back, I seemed destined to become a sex addict. And my addiction would get me in trouble.

I first discovered anal sex with my friend with benefits Stuart Jefferson, a tall and handsome black man who was always available for a good time. Not just for women but for men too. Yeah, he was bisexual. That didn't bother me in the least. He was good in the sack. We had some good times together. Stuart, a six-foot-tall former college football player currently co-owns a car dealership in the hood. We met a while ago. He's a pretty cool guy, smooth talking and alright. We hook up sometimes for pure uncomplicated fun. He likes sex as much as I do. Yeah, we were happily romping away in my apartment when he asked me to try something new. This man couldn't get enough of my cock sucking or my juicy tight pussy. What more could he want? As it turns out, he wanted a lot more. He wanted my ass. I was a little hesitant, but somewhat curious so I tried it.

He prepared me for it. He put me on all fours and spread my plump butt cheeks wide open. Then, he applied some slick lube all over my asshole and fingered it. He did that for a while, sticking first one finger up my rump hole then two.

I must say that I had mixed feelings about this. I've always thought and said that the ass was only an exit. Designed to take out the undesirables, not as an entry for an intruder. Yet what Stuart was doing to me was strangely erotic. It felt kind of good to have his fingers in my ass.

The more he probed me, the more I wanted. He knew this. He laughed and clapped my ass while fingering me. Finally, he pressed his eight-inch long, uncircumcised dick against my asshole and pushed. I gasped as his big cock entered me. I've never experienced anything like that before. Stuart told me to relax, and I tried. He placed his hands upon my hips and began working his cock into my butt hole. Man, that stuff was murderous the first time. I mean, having my ass invaded hurt like hell. And Stuart had a big dick, which didn't help, even with lube. However, he pumped his cock into me slowly and after a while, the pain began to fade, replaced by a curious feeling of fullness. A feeling I liked.

I fingered my pussy as he fucked me, and it felt really good.

We went at it like this for a while, until we both got off. When I came, it was the most unbelievably intense experience of my life. I never came like this before. An anally induced orgasm. How about that? Wow! Stuart knew his stuff!

All in all, it was alright. And that, folks, was my first foray into anal sex.

Yeah, I discovered that I liked anal sex. And Stuart was happy to show me the ropes. You won't believe how kinky he is. I can't believe I'm saying this but it's true. The best lover I've ever had is a bisexual black man. Wow. I go to Stuart's place for a tune-up of the sexual kind every once in a while. He's cool, friendly, great company, and a great lover. He's not possessive like some other people would be.

Right now, I don't need a relationship. And Stuart is not looking for one either. I know he's got men and maybe even women on the side. I never see them and don't ask about them. We always use condoms, so we're cool. Right now, my life is alright. I've got a good job, a roof over my head and I'm staying out of trouble. I don't know if I'll ever get back on the rollercoaster of love. Maybe, maybe not. I don't know. Right now, I'm down with casual, drama-free sex. It's all good, folks. See you later.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers