Champ Ch. 09

Story Info
Cage fighter has sex with Amanda Peet.
2.5k words
3.93
20.4k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I know this story is not filled with much sex. i did this because i think its time for my story to finish up. i can not think of anything past the title fight for Kody. so their will be one more chapter after this and then this series will be done for me. i might write a different sex series but im not sure yet. thanks to the people who have read my stories and liked them. and thanks to kash for helping me with my stories.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a phone ringing. I rolled over to the left because Trish is on my right.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Kody its me Dana." said the cage fighting owner.

"Hey what's up?"

"Listen what you did last night was phenomenal. You proved that a boxer can hang with the cage fighters." he said.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Listen I heard what you said about Rashad. And since he just came off a tie so we would like to see you fight him." he said.

"That's great man where do I sign."

"I will send someone over to your gym with the contract. Alright take care." he said.

"You too man." I said back and then I hung up.

I went and got in the shower. I took it and then grabbed a protein bar, left a note for Megan and Trish, then I left to get to the gym. When I got their it was around ten.

As I got into the gym I saw my trainer talking to a guy. I walked over to them.

"Hey Kody here is the contract all you have to do is sign." he said holding a piece of paper.

I went over and signed. I smiled then walked over to locker rooms. I changed into my trunks and a white tee.

I went back out and jumped rope for a while. I saw a brunette walk in. she looked familiar. Usually when I get this feeling it turns out their celebrities. She was wearing sweat pants and a white tank top.

She went over to my trainer and started talking with him. I watched while I continued jumping rope. She then walked away towards the weight lifting room. She went to work on her chest.

So I stopped watching. I took off my white shirt. One of my teammates got the idea and put his sparring gear on. I just put on some gloves and got in the ring. He followed suit.

He got in and went right at me. I smiled and pushed him into a corner and unloaded on him. A minute later he was out cold and I was just warmed up.

So I then took off my gloves. Another of my team got in and was ready to start my next sparring session.

He got in and tried to shoot in and take me down. I brought my knee up quick and hit him n the chin. He stumbled backwards. I ran to him put my arms around his chest picked him up and slammed him to the mat.

He seemed to not know where he was. So I guess he was done. I sighed then got out of the ring. I figured I should go lift shoulders then. I walked into the weight room.

The brunette had started benching when I got in their. I went over to the military press station.

"You beat them pretty good." said a voice behind me. I turned and it was the brunette.

"Yeah I am training for my next cage fight." I said to her.

"Your Kody then." she said,.

"Yeah." I replied sitting in the military press position. Their was 150 on it. I was going to start light.

"I am Amanda Peet." she said.

"Nice to meet you. I would shake your hand but I am lifting." I replied to her.

"Its alright. I came to this gym to watch you train." she said.

"Yeah a lot of people do." I replied.

"Not a lot of celebrities like me though right." she said. Now I remember she was in the whole nine yards and its sequel. And she just recently did a movie called The Ex.

"No not really. And nowhere near as pretty as you." I replied.

"Thank you. " she said. I was done with that set so I walked over to her.

"I liked your movies." I said to her.

"Which ones?" she asked.

"The whole nine yards and its sequel. You were also pretty good in The Ex." I said to her.

"You did?" she asked.

"Yeah only you though the other guys not so much." I said to her.

"Thank you." she said.

"One second." I said to her. I walked back put thirty pounds on the station. And went at it.

"Your really strong." she said.

"Thanks." I said. A couple more reps and I was done.

I walked back over to her.

"You got anything new your doing?" I asked her.

"No not really." she said.

"Well you could be one of those hot girls in the music videos shaking your stuff." I said.

"Maybe I will." she said grinning.

"You could probably be a ring girl if you wanted." I said to her.

"Maybe." she said.

"One more second." I said to her. I went and put 20 more pounds on it and went to work again. I grunted through all of it and when I was done I was red in the face. I then walked back over to her.

"Well it was nice meeting you but I have to go change and go back to my house. Bye." I said to her.

"Bye." she said. I walked out and told the trainer I would be back around 3 to train some more.

I went into the locker rooms and got changed. I walked out of the gym and walked towards my car. I opened my door and got in the car. I turned the ignition and started driving.

"How is it going." said a voice from the backseat.

"Holy shit." I said. I looked at the rear view mirror and their was Amanda grinning.

"You scared me." I said to her.

"Yeah well I thought I would surprise you." she said. She then climbed into the front seat.

"How did you get in?" I asked her.

"A women never tells her secrets." she said. She then put her hand on my thigh and started rubbing her hand up and down.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as I continued to drive.

"Relax and enjoy it." she said. She unzipped me and dove her hand into my pants. She felt around and grabbed my penis which was now fully erect.

She gasped. She started to stroke it up and down making it throb for whatever was about to come.

She then lowered her head to my dick. She blew air over the tip making me groan. She kissed the tip then engulfed the tip with her mouth. She then bobbed her head up and down while I drove.

It was hard to drive while she was giving me so much pleasure. It felt really good. I was having a really hard time driving. But I managed. She would pull off and spit on my cock purring then deep throating me every time.

It was getting to be too much.

"I'm going to cum soon." I told her through gritted teeth. She then went faster and used more suction. I moaned one last time and shot a load of sperm into her greedy little mouth.

She sucked out every last drop then pulled off.

"Wow I love sucking dick and getting a load of sperm in my mouth. " she said.

"You know I have girlfriends." I told her.

"Yes I do. But one time I came home and found Trish Stratus sleeping with my boyfriend a year ago. And she said I could return the favor whenever I wanted. So I am calling in that favor now. Trish already knows and she and Megan went to the gym after we left. So we are going back to your place to have sex." she said.

I nodded and drove faster. I pulled into my driveway a few minutes later and she followed me in. she followed me up the stairs taking off her clothes as she went. When we got to my room she was naked. She pushed me onto the bed then got on top of me.

She pulled off my pants and boxers. Then she rode me like a cowgirl. What was strange was I was not even thinking about the sex. I was thinking of Trish. She has been really good to me since Kendra died.

And then I knew that what I had been doing with all these women was wrong. Sure a lot of men would be open to sleeping with celebrities. But I don't think I can do it anymore. I need to stick to Trish and Megan because they have always been good to me.

Amanda just kept bouncing up and down. My dick was throbbing. I then knew why I had not been able to come in anyone's pussy yet. I was saving it. That sounds strange I know but it just what had to happen for me.

She then came a few minutes later.

"Well I have things to do now so I got to go. Here is my number." she said as she walked over to her sweatpants and grabbed a piece of paper out of her sweatpants.

I took it. She then kissed me and dressed herself. She left soon after.

I started thinking about my girlfriends. I just cant believe I have been doing all this. I then thought about my career. I had earned so much money that I did not need to really fight anymore. I then thought that that would make my cage fighting career a waste. I decided then and there that as soon as I won the title that was it for me I would be done with professional fighting.

I fell asleep. I woke up later to the sound of someone coming into my room. My eyes were adjusting but I soon saw Trish walking towards the bed naked. I looked over and the time was around 11 pm.

"Hey baby. I am sorry I did not tell you about Amanda. But it just came out of the blue." she said to me.

"That's ok." I said to her. She got under the covers and cuddled up against me. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." she said back to me. She then kissed me. It was a passionate kiss. She pulled back after a minute or so.

"Good night." I told her.

"Good night." she said back.

Over the next few weeks I was training like crazy. The fight was coming soon and I was getting excited to fight. Pretty soon the fight was just a day away. I was at the gym with Megan and Trish was at home.

Trish was in my room deciding which Lingerie she should wear for me. She tripped and fell against the wall. As she got up she saw the wall move. It opened up into another room. The room was like a storage closet but the walls were white. Their was a storage rack. She looked and in rows on the racks were bottles of a clear liquid she could not identify.

She moved closer. She gasped. On the bottles the name said Human Growth Hormones better known as HGH. She was shocked. This is the stuff body builders shot up with. She had no idea he was on steroids.

She was angry. He could get hurt doing this. He had never told her. She then heard a car rolling up the driveway. She ran to the window. It was Kody and Megan getting out of the car. She out on some clothes and ran downstairs.

As he got in the doorway she smacked him hard across the face.

"What the hell was that for?" he said.

"You never told us you were on steroids. You could get hurt. Hell you might get angry and hurt us. Megan grab your things we are leaving. Kody I love you but I cant be around someone on steroids. Until you get your act together we are gone." she said. I tried to speak but nothing came out. She grabbed some things as well as Megan and they both left. They said they were going to go live at a hotel for a while.

I walked upstairs racked with grief. The steroids were only helping me out in the cage fighting. I ran upstairs hit the wall and walked into that closet. I grabbed all the bottles and went to the bathroom. I poured them all down the drain. I threw the syringes in the trash. I then went to my bed. I drank some sleeping pills and went to sleep.

The next day I headed to the gym. My team was all ecstatic about the fight tonight. I was eager to fight but yet my girlfriends had left me.

Minutes till the fight started.

Trish and Megan were watching the Fights from the television in their hotel suite.

They heard the referee say lets get it on and they saw Kody and Rashad touch gloves. Then Rashad backed away. Kody went straight at him. He threw punches to the head making Rashad cover up. Then Kody grabbed him by his waist picked him up then slammed him hard to the mat. He got on top and pummeled him. He was throwing punches right to his face.

Rashad was bleeding profusely. The referee still has not stopped it. Then Kody started hammering him with his elbows. The referee saw that Rashad could not protect himself and stopped the fight. They watched as Kody stood up. He was not as ecstatic as he usually would be if he won a fight.

After the fight the announcers asked him questions.

"Before you guys say anything I will just answer everything I can. I felt good about fighting tonight. I knew I would win in dramatic fashion. I know that the way I have been fighting that I deserve a title shot. I just beat a guy with an undefeated record. I deserve the title shot. that's what I want to do next. And I have to say something to my girlfriends. Trish im off all that stuff now. I just want you back with me baby. Please come home. I love you so much. " he said to the camera. He raised him arm then turned around and walked out.

He did not celebrate with his team he just went home. He knew they would not come home right away. He then thought what he should do next. She would really like it and she would have to come home to him. He smiled and then went to his bed to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED