Catching Wife Masturbating

Story Info
Husband arrives home early finds wife masturbating & joins.
1.7k words
4.34
178.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
86Man
86Man
13 Followers

I just finished attending one of those boring afternoon meetings away from the office. As usual it ran well over schedule and into mid-afternoon, with no lunch break. Since it's on the way to the office, and I had no lunch, I thought to stop at home for a bite.

Pulling up, your car is in the driveway; I'm pleasantly surprised. Thinking that you are either resting, or on a phone call I try to be quiet when I enter.

The house is quiet, so I assume you are resting; not wanting to bother you I just go into the kitchen to find some food.

On a whim I decide to check on you, as I approach the bedroom I hear whispers...no more like low moans?

As I enter the room, I stop...stuck in my tracks. You're in bed, but not resting. I see you stretched out with only a bra and white lace panties on. Your eyes are closed both hands rubbing your pussy through your panties.

I step back quietly to watch, I have always wanted to watch you masturbate, it excites me so much to watch a woman pleasure herself to orgasm. As much as I want to join in, I wait...and watch.

Your hands continue to rub your pussy through the thin material, slow circles, up and down...you even pull the thin piece of material between your pussy lips. Lifting your hips you slide the panties off entirely. Now you have total access, and I can see everything. Your right hand is more persistent with the rubbing...your freshly shaved pussy glistens with the moisture you are spreading. Tight circles around the clitoral region, suddenly your middle finger disappears into your pussy...you let out a big sigh and moan.

Your left hand pulls your breasts out of the bra and you are pulling and pinching each nipple. I will have to remember that.

I now see that two fingers are furiously sliding in and out of your pussy, the palm of your hand pushing down on the clitoral area.

I stand mesmerized, only now do I realize that I have been rubbing my hard cock through my pants. I quietly unzip and pull it out, I don't want to interrupt you.

Freeing my cock allows me to slowly rub and stroke it...almost in rhythm to your fingers moving in and out.

Your physical beauty once again takes me. Those long slim legs; stretched out then folded up as you touch yourself. The movement of your belly as you slide your fingers in hold, then pull out. Your breasts, always a visual treat to me, move up and down rapidly with your sharp intakes of breath. Your long neck; I so long to nibble along it to your earlobes. And your beautiful face, framed by your long red hair...I am so glad you let your hair grow out again.

Oh my goodness, you just tipped your head down and flicked at your nipples with your tongue. Lightly you nip at it with you teeth. Your right hand is moving much faster now, and deeper. You pull out and your fingers and pussy just shine with wetness. Quickly you moisten your clit and push your fingers back in. Your left hand is pulling more insistently on your nipples; your breath is coming in short takes now...I think you might be close.

Without realizing I have somehow removed my clothes, my cock is just throbbing in my hand. Cautiously I approach the bed, I don't want to interrupt you.

Kneeling down on the floor I have an eye level view of your fingers pushing in and out...so fast now. Your bare pussy just glistening, have I said how much your bare pussy turns me on! I am so excited I have to stop touching myself for fear cumming too soon.

You must be getting a close. Suddenly you groan, your back arches, your legs go straight and stiffen, your fingers deep and still. Your orgasm is beautiful! I wait...you relax, but your fingers remain buried. NOW!

I move forward, so taken by your orgasm you don't feel the bed shift. I place my mouth over your fingers and slide my tongue in next to them. You scream, pulling your fingers out, only to feel my tongue deep in your pussy...picking up where you just finished. I grab your hand and suck on each of your fingers, tasting your juices. Then it's back to your wet pussy. I drive my tongue in deep, taking big licks in and out. Realizing there is nothing you can do, you lean back into the pillows and enjoy.

Your shaved pussy is such a treat; I love how it feels against my face, the wetness all over my cheeks. I stick two fingers in deep, moving them along the top inside wall of your pussy...trying to find the elusive 'G' spot (does it exist...let's see). All the while my tongue continues to flick in and out. To vary I cover your entire clitoral region with my mouth, a light flicker with my tongue on your clit. Are you getting close? With you just coming down from one orgasm I believe your second will be quick to follow. Oh, to be a woman and experience multiple orgasms! For me the treat is bringing you to orgasm, to know I brought such pleasure makes me happy.

I return my mouth to your pussy and drive my tongue deep. My free hand has moved up and is pinching and pulling on your right breast nipple. Go ahead lick your left one again, that is so hot! Suck on it if you can!

You are so wet, I love it, it is so damn sexy and hot. Your juices are really flowing, covering my face and cheeks. Your legs suddenly snap shut around my head, your hands pulling my head against your pussy; your back arching against me. You moan loudly and my mouth fills with your juices. I suck and swallow as much as I can, I can't believe how hard you just came!

Releasing my head you pull my face up to kiss me, tasting your juices all over my face. With no effort my cock slides all the way into your pussy, balls deep in one thrust. You let out a sharp breath then moan in pleasure as my cock fills you up. I'm so excited I know I won't last long. No long slow strokes this time, I just start thrusting, hard and fast. Faster and faster, I think you are close again...here...it...comes! One, two, three, four hard blast of cum shoot out and fill the insides of your pussy. I don't think I have cum that hard in a long time. I collapse on your chest, I wish I could stay like this forever, feeling your warm wet pussy around my cock; it just makes me feel so close. I look into your face and whisper I love you and give you a long kiss. You break the kiss and tell me you love me as well, but there is a twinkle in your eye I have not seen before.

You gently roll me over on to my back, getting on your knees you smile then straddle me. Your pussy is just inches from my face. I see some of my cum just starting to leak out, your pussy lips puffy from the recent fuck. Contrary to some, I think this is so hot and sexy. "You wanted creampie, well here it is" you exclaim as you lower your pussy to my face.

I open my mouth and willingly accept, sticking my tongue out and lapping at our combined juices. I begin to suck hard and move my tongue as deep into your pussy as it will go. At the same time you shock me by leaning forward in a classic '69' taking my cock into your mouth. Your warm mouth covers my shrinking cock, cleaning our combined juices off as well.

But that shock fades as you sit up quickly, until now I hadn't noticed any abnormal amount of juices, other than the little bit of cum on the outside of your pussy lips, but suddenly you moan and my mouth fills with my cum and some of your juices. I swallow, only to have my mouth filled again. You push down harder, literally smothering me, but I continue to lick and suck at your pussy. One more rush of my cum fills my waiting mouth. The taste is not that bad...don't worry I'm not going gay on you, but I have to say I would welcome this again.

You bend forward again and resume our '69', my cock amazingly is responding and starting to swell again. You continue sucking and licking, while I continue to suck and lick your pussy. Up and down you lick, surprising me as you suck on my balls as well.

I have since grabbed your hips with my hands and I am holding on for dear life, I can see your ass just above my nose. I take my moistened finger and run it along the outside edge of your hole. You tense, but then relax...don't worry, while I want to fuck your ass, today is not the day. I have other foreplay plans for when I take your virgin ass.

Rather I just let my finger tease your hole...all the while I am still licking your pussy. My juices are no longer flowing out, it is all yours, just drenching my face. I just love it!

You sit up quickly; your nails dig into my chest as your legs tighten around my head again! I can barely breathe, but I want your orgasm and cum all over my face again. You groan and drench my face...collapsing in a heap on the bed next to me.

We lie there, breathing deeply...me amazed at what I walked into this afternoon. I'm brought out of my thoughts by your hand stroking my still hard cock. Leaning over you take it in your mouth and proceed to suck and lick it. You deep throat my whole length as you proceed to suck my cock. Taking pleasure in your tongue and warm mouth I almost fail to warn you, I'm getting ready to cum again. You only suck harder, I warn you again, you don't let go. My cum shoots out as I groan and shudder in pleasure. You take it all, sucking and swallowing. You continue to suck my cock until it begins to shrink again, with one last kiss to the head you turn to me, smile and then say; "Why are you home so early!"

86Man
86Man
13 Followers