The Tigress

Story Info
Two changlings at the lake.
2k words
4.53
22k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I normally write stories that would end up in the masturbation section I've been trying to branch out. This was inspired by a friend of mine who likes to bite just as much I do. We both like white tigers and have this wonderful problem called an Oral Fixation. I hope you enjoy reading this as much I had writing it.

***

She prowled the night. She could feel the moon light on her; like silver webs across her fur. The leaves on the branches of the trees brushed her. The fragrance of the night, with all its smells, tingled her nose.

The dirt, grass and other flooring crunching beneath her paws, sending their smells up to mix with the night. Her movement silent, no sounds of her passing could be heard in the trees, but she heard the flight of the hawk above her, the rabbit as it scurried away from her path. Insects chirped, their sounds echoing, bouncing off the tree trunks and bushes.

She tensed as she neared the lake. She was still some distance away, but she could already hear the water moving against the shore. She could smell it, the clean, clear edge that mingled with the smell of the trees. The sound of a splash is what startled her. The empty sound of no prey near by confused her. There should be prey here at the water's edge.

Nearing the lake, she made out a shape in the darkness. She was downwind, lifting her nose to the air she looked for a sent. It was a tiger. A male. She cocked her head to the side and watched as he lapped at the water. He was strong, even from here she could see the strength in his movements.

Crouching behind a tree she willed herself to change. Her body smoothly moving from the form of a tiger to that of a human. No pain, no sound, no mess, just sliding forms. She peeked around the tree. She watched as he slapped the water's edge playfully with his big paw. She smiled at the confirmation. It was a fellow changeling. A human in tiger form.

Stepping out from behind the tree, she silently approached the male. His head popped up to look at her when she was about twenty feet away. She watched as his blue eyes looked over her nude human form. From the top of her head with her deep brown hair, so dark it's almost as black as her stripes in tiger form, down her short torso, and along her long limbs, back up to the junction between her legs.

She stepped forward, her hand out in front of her. As she neared, his growl rumbled from his chest. Her muscles quickened. Her body reacted, not in fear but in excitement. When she was close enough, he could smell her. The slight widening of his eyes as the truth came to him made her smile. He knows, she doesn't smell of human, he smells a tigress.

The edges of his form blurred as she watched him shift. His large tiger form sliding into that of a well shaped human male. He stood taller then her only by a couple of inches. His black shaggy hair falling over his blue eyes. She growled softly as she neared him, her fingertips running from nipple to shoulder.

The blue in his eyes seem to darken as he smelled her arousal. He licked his lips looking down into her brown eyes. She licked her own, watching the path her fingers made over his skin.

He growled in response, grabbing her by her hips and pulling her close. She looked up and purred as she pulled away. She looked him up and down. He pulled her back and kissed her deeply. Tasting her. Running his tongue along her lips and teeth, feeling her canines. His arousal slowly sliding up her thigh to her stomach. She growled and sank her teeth into his neck, a gently deep bite that expressed her interest.

His hands pushed her to lie down as he moved over her body. Licking down her torso, biting her breasts, skimming her nipples with his teeth. She gasped and arched her body off the ground at the feel of the sharp points. His mouth moved lower over her warm skin, leaving a path of licks and hard nips. Fingers dug into her thighs, nails biting into the skin, as his tongue slid down and back up the inside of her thigh.

She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling his head closer to her heat. Her breath caught and she moaned and growled as his tongue moved over her slit, playing and teasing her clit. As he swirled around her opening she growled and pulled him up, rolling him to his back; she climbed atop him straddling him.

Her lips slid down his body, hers arching and bending gracefully as she moved down him. Leaving behind evidence of harder nips and gentle licks she ran her nails down his chest, up his thighs and over his hips. She licked a spot on the side of stomach, then biting down, savoring the taste of his skin. Moving across she fainted a bite but instead moved down swiftly to bite the inside of his thigh.

He growled fiercely throwing her off him. He moved to cover her body with his own. Biting her neck he whispered in her ear, his voice deep and rough in his desire "where do you want it?" he placed the tip of his cock at her opening, "here?"

She whimpered, arching to him, running her nails down his back. He bit her lip, "or here?"

She cried out in want, pulling him down closer to her head, she bit down on to his shoulder. Turning her head into his neck, she breathed softly across her marks and whispered back, "take me, as you want..."

His growl came from so deep in his body it was more rumbling thunder, as he pulled her to her feet and threw her up against the tree. She whimpered and cried out as her back made impact. He wrapped his hands down under her ass lifting her off the floor and holding her to the tree.

She could feel the bark digging into her back, scratches bleeding as blood slid down mixing with the tree. She brought her head back and to the side, exposing her neck to her mate, her legs wrapping around his waist.

He thrust deeply into her, filling her; biting down on her throat, growling at the feel of her wet pussy clamping around his cock. Pulling out so far and fast, her hips came forward with his movements, only to be slammed back into the trunk of the tree.

Needles poured from the heavens as he repeatedly moved in and out of her. Her screams echoed across the waters. Her legs tightened around his waist, her head thrown back as her fingers scratched leaving red welts up his back.

Digging his fingers deeper into her hips as she arched against the tree he watched as her eye lids opened and her mouth opened in a silent scream; her canines elongating.

She brought her head down and bit into his shoulder. He roared in pleasure as she came around his hard cock, still thrusting into her hard. Her muscles clamping hard around him as her orgasim was drawn out by his movement.

He stilled, watching her, waiting. Her breath slowly stilled to normal, her eyes opened and she locked looks with him. Licking her lips she pushed against him, feeling him still hard inside of her.

He stepped back, allowing her to slowly find her footing. She pushed his shoulder again, he stumbled back. She eyed his body, licking her lips and pushing him down to the ground. She bit his ankle playfully, before moving up his legs.

When her lips reached his thigh, her nips became bites, teeth sinking into his sensitive skin as he writhed and squirmed beneath her. Her right hand dug fingers into his thigh as she bit, gently at the base of his cock. Her tongue and teeth sliding up the shaft to the tip.

His fingers moved through her hair to the back of her head where they fisted, pulling the hair tight. She moaned and took him fully into her mouth, to the base and then back to the tip sucking as she moved off of him. Playfully she ran her tongue over the ridge and over the sides, breathing across his stomach.

Her other hand played with his sack as well as keeping the shaft available for to play with. He growled down at her, jerking her head to the side. She looked up at him in question.

Throwing her again, he moved her to her back. As he crawled up her, she watched as his pupils narrowed. She looked into the eyes of a cat. His canines appeared, becoming longer. On her skin she felt the teeth of a cat. When she wrapped her arms over his shoulders, she found soft coarse fur. She hugged her mate in his tiger form.

He licked her from clit to nipple, his rough tongue exciting her. She shifted as he did, one moment at a time. Watched as he watched her. On her back, she rolled back and forth, scratching her healing back on the stones of the lake shore beneath her.

He pounced onto her, biting her neck and batting her with his massive paws. She growled and hit back. Reach up to bite and lick his neck and face.

She rolled to her feet and jumped away, swaying her tail as she looked over her shoulder. He growled again, shifting back to human form, he approached her. She shifted back, leaving her eyes and teeth as her tiger. On her hands and knees she watched him hungrily. He reached for her and she stood dancing away purring. He grabbed for her waist, catching. He turned and pushed her to her back to her knees.

She moaned as the rocks dug into her knees, leaning forward, feeling the water's edge lap at her fingers. She shouted across the water's surface when he thrust into her to his base. Digging his fingers into her ass, scratching down her back he moved over her. In and out, she slammed her own hips against his in time with his movements.

He pumped harder and harder into her, leaning forward to bite the back her neck, sending her into another orgasm. He dug his fingers into her shoulder and hip as both lost control of their shifting in their orgasms.

She could feel him pulsing inside of her. Her own pleasure erupting in her, sending shivers along her skin. She moaned and whimpered as she felt him slide out. She purred as she felt juices sliding down her thighs. She fell to the ground as she shifted to tiger. She moaned in pleasure when he fell on top of her furry.

He growled content at the smell of her, and of him inside her. He licked at her head and neck. She licked and nuzzled him back. They lay on the ground looking at each other as they slowly fell asleep.

The sun was slowly making its way past the ridge of the horizon when she opened her eyes. She watched as prey licked at the water. She yawned and stretched her aching muscles. Padding over to the water's edge she drank deeply as the prey bounded off through the tree line. She heard her mate growl and stretch before he joined her for a drink.

When he was done he turned and found her watching him with glowing eyes. She purred, reaching out and hitting him playfully. He licked his lips as he watched her walk into the trees. His white and black fur reflected the morning sunlight as he waited.

He saw her white tigress tail disappear into the tree line. He roared and bounded after her, running through the trees chasing her tail.