All Women are Bitches Ch. 17

Story Info
Macho stud tames big-booty ghetto bitch.
1.4k words
3.35
30k
3

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

When I look in the world today, a lot of what I see shocks me. Human beings have made lots of advances technologically but people haven't changed. It doesn't matter what clothes they wear, what type of car they drive or anything of the sort. Deep down inside, they're all the same. Bastards will be bastards. And bitches will be bitches. The sad thing is that bitches think that they are entitled to special rights simply by being what they are. I don't know about you but that's not gonna fly with me. People get what they deserve. End of story. This culture of entitlement rubs me the wrong way. Bitches making demands? No way in hell! I am issuing an executive order. Bitches get no special rights anymore. They will be given no special privileges, exceptions or treatment. Bitches will get no free rides anymore. That's the new world order. If you don't like it, you can kiss my black ass.

I went out and decided to go hunting. What do I hunt? Bitches from the hood. I'm not looking for the common bitch from the hood. I'm looking for something else. The nastiest, bitchiest, most wicked and dirty bitch from the hood. The queen of all bitches. The one who's such a sick, scary slut and wicked bitch that other bitches are scared of her. The meanest bitch in the hood. That's who I'm going after. I'm going to find her, and tame her. I will transform her from scary bitch to tame bitch. My own personal bitch. I'm sending out a message to all of them. They're next, unless they fall in line. This is how I do things. Hunting bitches is what I do. It's my vocation, my hobby and my profession all rolled into one. In the eyes of the world I'm a tall, good-looking young black man. I'm much more than that. The embodiment of the functional psychopath. Your worst nightmare.

It didn't take me long to find what I was looking for. I went into the heart of the hood and found me a big and tall, round and brown bitch. Luring her into my lair was easy. I had plenty of money and I was a good-looking black stud who was willing to spend it with the dame he was interested in. Bitches have a common weakness. They're extremely vain. It doesn't matter how ugly a bitch is. She still thinks she's got some incredibly beauty about her. I guess that's what happens when they live in their very own universe. Yeah, their minds exist outside reality. Well, I'm going to jolt them back into our world with a massive dose of raunchy anal sex that's so steamy and so frigging nasty that it's gonna elevate the might of butt fucking to heavenly standards. Word up.

Once I had the bitch in my apartment, I made her sing a whole different tune. First, I needed to show her who's boss. She's under the mistaken impression that having a loud mouth and a pussy grants her special rights. First came the solid hit to the face. That one caught her by surprise. I smiled when I saw the surprised look on her face. I didn't let her recover and instead tackled her to the floor. She looked at me with frightened eyes. I smirked. Not so tough are you, bitch from the hood? Without your precious cell phone to dial the pigs or your fellow bitches backing you up, you're not so tough. Well, I don't need pigs or bitches to make me strong. I've got my own strength and power. It's me all the days of my life. And as heaven is my witness, I'm going to show you what real strength is.

Now, I'm going to let you up. however, you have to do exactly what I say. Or else. Oh, what is it? You actually like the rough stuff? Well, thanks for this impromptu confession, but I don't care. Bitch, I am not asking you, I am telling you. You're going to do exactly as I say. That means you have to get on all fours, and spread those plump butt cheeks of yours wide open. Guess what? You're going to get fucked in your ass. I'm gonna stick my cock in your ass until you learn to love it. Okay. Good. Now, get down and bend over. I like the way you're looking today. You're my favorite slut, you know that. Now, bend over and get ready to get fucked. You're exactly the kind of bitch I like to fuck. Tall, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed. You've got a lot of ass, you know. Big and brown. I'm gonna have so much fun fucking you.

Spread them butt cheeks wider apart. That's it. Cool. I'm gonna smear some lube all over your ass. Bitch, stop whining. I know the lube feels cold against your asshole. But you're gonna thank me for this, believe me. You really wouldn't want to have my twelve-inch black dick up your ass without lube. Trust me. It would not be good for your health. Yeah, now assume the position, bitch. Just like we discussed earlier. Face down and ass up. That's it. Now, I am rubbing my cock in my hand. I am overjoyed at the mere thought of taming that ass of yours. This is gonna be one for the story books. They're gonna be talking about this one for ages to come.

I place my cock against your puckered asshole. With a swift thrust, I go in. Oh, my. Your ass feels both warm and tight around my dick. Damn, girl. Your ass is so damn tight. I guess what I read somewhere is proving to be true. The bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. I thrust my cock deeper into your asshole. How does it feel, to have my ten inches of hard black dick deep inside you? Earlier, I had seen you in the street talking trash. Well, what do you have to say for yourself now? You can't say nothing can you? Not with so much black dick tearing up your asshole. Oh, man. I guess today is the day of discoveries. The only way to get a common hoodlum to stop bitching and whining is to bend her over and fuck her in the ass. Alright, that's cool. I'm gonna recommend this to all the players out there. We're going to cure the hood of all of them cussing bitches. Word up.

I am jamming my cock into your ass, bitch. Do you love it? Does it feel good? How does it feel when your ass is full? Personally, I'm loving it. I love fucking bitches in the ass. If fucking the likes of you in the ass were an olympic sport, I'd be the undisputed world champion. You're completely and utterly worthless, you know that? Seriously. What contributions have you made to the world? Standing in the middle of the street cussing like a common hood whore doesn't count. You're nothing. You're less than nothing. If you were nothing, that would be something. Stop squealing, bitch. I'm talking, here! Oh, my. Did you know that your ass tightens when you squeal? I bet you didn't. Oh, well. Feel free to squeal since it's making your ass tighten around my cock. Yeah, that's it. Oh, my gawd! Bitch, tell me you did not just fart! Oh, man. Bitch, you need a lesson in Anal Sex Etiquette. Thou shall not fart when a man's cock in up your ass. Got it? Okay! Now hold on. Why? Cause I'm gonna cum inside your asshole. Oh, yeah. It's coming. Man, I am blasting my load deep inside your bowels. Down where the sun doesn't shine. Oh, yeah. I feel good. So damn good. How about you? What? Why are you crying? Those better be tears of joy, otherwise we shall lather, rinse and definitely repeat. You want some more? Alright, then. Stop whining.

Alright, I'm leaving. Put your clothes back on and get out. I don't ever want to see you on the street cussing again. You hear me? Good. Just remember that from now on, you will be held accountable for your actions. It's a brand new day. Bitches get no free rides anymore. The pussy pass has expired. That's the new code of law strictly enforced by me. End of story. If you don't like it, tough. You could always move somewhere else. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers