I Fuck Girl Wrestlers in the Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
Charming sociopath seduces female athletes.
1.2k words
2.72
66.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Howdy, folks. How have you been? It's me, Stephen Valcourt. The tall, extremely good-looking, sexy black man from the world-famous Georgia Institute of Technology who's doing some traveling in the American countryside and finding many creative ways to pass the time. Last time we spoke, I was in Alaska. I met a lonely black chick wrestler named Adrianna Pleasure and succeeded both in seducing and ass-fucking her before I exposed the entire thing on the Internet in a steamy online sex video as part of my cross-country adventure of tracking down, seducing and ass-fucking some of the country's most famous Girl Wrestlers. It's been fun, got to tell you. Finding all of them sexy female athletes and having some fun with them. I couldn't dream of a better adventure than this if I tried. This is the kind of adventure many people dream about. I'll tell you all about it.

Right now, guess what I'm doing? I'm in Crimson Wood, California. In the apartment of Kristen Easter, recent high school graduate and expectant community college student. She's a five-foot-eleven, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed white chick with long red hair and pale green eyes. A former high school varsity wrestler who made headlines. She was a pretty decent athlete. What the media doesn't know is that she's a really great cock sucker. It's something I can testify to since my ten inches of long and thick, uncut Black Man Power are ramming their way down her throat. I love making them girl wrestlers suck cock. The only I like better than making them suck my cock was to fuck them in the ass.

Kristen Easter proved to be quite different from Adrianna Pleasure, the famous African-American female wrestler from Alaska. Adrianna was a good girl who was somewhat lonely. Kristen Easter was a brash, wild and outgoing, overconfident chick who thought she was all that. Oh, and she was a slut to boot. Getting her into bed was the easy part. She's always been a rebel and not in the most constructive of ways either. She played football in high school and she was a wrestler. That doesn't bother me, or impress me. I know plenty of people who excel at both of these sports. What bothered me was the amount of media attention she got because of this. Apparently, if you have a vagina and play football or wrestle, you're something special in the eyes of America. Go figure. The media is so fucking disgusting it's not even funny. That's cool with me, though. In the world that I live in, everyone gets exactly what they deserve. A bitch like Kristen Easter of Crimson Wood, California deserves a good fuck in the ass. And that's exactly what she got once she got done sucking my dick.

I put Kristen Easter on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. She's a big white girl, that one. She was a heavyweight on the Crimson Wood high school wrestling team. What you won't read in any newspaper is the fact that the Californian Girl Wrestler had a really nice, big butt. I pressed my long and thick black cock against Kristen Easter's booty hole and pushed. With a swift thrust, I was inside. Kristen gasped when she felt my long and thick cock inside her asshole. I smirked. They all react differently. Some bitches start howling like wolves under the full moon. Others simply freeze, almost as if they just can't get it through their skulls that a big black cock is invading their shit hole. Well, believe it, bitches. You're getting fucked in the ass by the undisputed international champion of ass fucking. How do you like it? I grabbed a handful of Kristen Easter's long reddish hair and yanked her head back while drilling my cock deeper into her asshole. Man, I like fucking big girls in the ass. I don't know why. Oh, wait. Yes I do. I read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. That explains how come famous California Girl Wrestler Kristen Easter had such a tight asshole. Well, as heaven is my witness, I'm gonna turn this big ex-footballer girl's asshole from a tight end to a wide receiver.

With renewed vigor, I thrust my cock into the forbidden depths of Kristen Easter's asshole. Damn, this chick was something else. The whole time I was fucking her, she was bucking wildly against me. That mouth of hers was screaming obscenities as she begged me for more. Man, that chick could hold her own in a swearing contest against a boat load of sailors. The stuff that was coming out of her mouth would put an NYC cabbie to shame. I loved it. If anything, it made me fuck that ass of hers harder. I was fucking her fat ass like anal sex was going out of style. She screamed that her ass was full, that my dick was tearing her ass apart. I laughed out loud. The bitch hadn't felt anything yet.

We changed positions. I put Kristen Easter on her back and raised those thick white legs of hers in the air. I wanted to be able to look into her eyes while fucking her in the ass. Just as I thought, this added a whole new dimension to the sexual experience we were now sharing. Looking right into her eyes, I placed my cock against her asshole and pushed it in. I watched Kristen's eyes widen as my cock went back into her asshole. I smiled. This was fun. Watching the play of expression on the girl wrestler's face as I drilled my cock into her butt hole. I've seen videos of her matches on the web. Whether she was wrestling males or females, she was always a bragger. Talking trash about fallen opponents. Well, she wasn't talking trash now. No woman can talk trash with ten inches of long and super thick hard black dick deep inside her asshole. It's a scientific fact which has been proven time and again by yours truly. Kristen screamed as I fucked her ass with all of my might. You would have thought the practice of anal sex was going extinct. We went at it until I came, sending my hot manly seed deep inside her shit hole. Kristen screamed loud enough to wake the dead. It was music to my ears.

A short while later, I took my leave from Kristen Easter. I also took some really awesome photographs of our copulation which I shall share with the denizens of cyber space. Hey, the private lives of celebrities are up for grabs and the American public demands to know all the sordid details. Well, Girl Wrestlers are just another class of celebrities and I wonder how they're going to react when they see that the media which created them and gave them fame will also turn on them when sordid images of their sex lives are bared to the general public. Oh, well. There's only one way to find out. Kristen Eastern is over and done with. So is Adrianna Pleasure. Next, there's a lovely gal in Oklahoma whom I simply must pay a visit to. See you around, folks.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers