Looking Through Your Monitor Ch. 02

Story Info
Woman believes a ghost in her computer is spying on her.
2.5k words
3.82
30.5k
6
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started removing the towel again when I farted. Honestly, I tried to hold it in but it just ripped loose and it was a loud, smelly one. Man, somehow that foul stench worked its way through my monitor, through her monitor, and into her room. I swear to God that is the last time that I am thinking outside of the bun and the last time that I buy a burrito at Taco Bell.

"Sorry."

Jesus Christ! What the fuck! I am such a dope. I cannot believe that I just apologized for farting to this hot, naked chick that I am spying on and who I did not want her to know that I was there watching her. I am such a moron. Why the Hell did I just do that? Now, my cover is totally blown, Dude.

"Who's there?" Again, she pulled her towel tighter.

I didn't know what to say at this point so I made up shit.

"This is the ghost who lives in your computer," I said in the best scary, mechanical voice that I could muster.

"Ghost?" She took a frightened step backward. She looked like she was going to bolt from the room. "I have a ghost?"

"Don't worry," I said. "I won't hurt you, so long as you do exactly what I tell you to do?"

"What do you want?"

"What do I want? I just want to see you naked, of course."

"No," she pulled her towel tighter around her and folded her arms in front of her breasts. "I'm not about to undress in front of you." She looked at the monitor. "I don't know who you are." She looked around her room, apparently looking for cameras. "This could be a joke like in that American Pie movie. You could be videotaping me like they did Nadia, Shannon Elizabeth, when she was undressing in her bedroom. There could be a web cam hidden in my room and the whole world could be watching right now."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you," I said, wanting to say you little slut.

"Yeah, kind of, no, not really, not at all, I don't know." She stood steadfast in her stubbornness to resist my commands and I engaged her in conversation to relax her resistance and to gain her trust.

"So, you write for Literotica?"

"Yes."

"What kind of stories?"

"Romance, lesbian, incest, and mature."

"Mature? What kind of mature."

"Well, it's a fantasy of mine to have sex with an older man, someone in his forties or fifties."

"And what about the incest stories?"

She looked around the room as if making sure we were alone and lowered her voice. Boy this babe was not the brightest bulb in the socket.

"Well, sometimes, when, you know, I am alone in my room, I think about my," she said with a long thoughtful pause before continuing, "my Dad. I think about sucking his cock."

"And the lesbian stories? What about those?"

"Well, I've always had the hots for my girlfriend but I don't think she has the hots for me. I'd just like to see what it was like to be with another woman one time."

"And the romance? What are they about?"

"You know, about the handsome guy who rides in to rescue me in a white BMW M3."

"Ah, I see you updated the story from the white horse to a hot car, very clever of you."

"Yeah, I like to write erotica."

"So, back to our little problem here. Are you going to comply and remove that towel?"

"No, I don't think so? Why should I? You are just a helpless and powerless monitor that I can just reach around and unplug you."

"First of all, if you try and turn me off, I will shock you to death. Secondly, if you don't remove your towel and show me your naked body," I was trying to think quickly. "I will send an electrical charge and electrocute your cat."

"Please don't hurt Missy," she said suddenly showing a look of horror.

"Then, stand in front of the monitor and remove your towel. Now! Do it now!" I tried talking in my best impersonation of the Wizard of Oz.

It worked. I scared her. She really believed that I was a ghost living in her computer. Slowly, she undid her towel allowing it to fall to the floor. There she stood before me naked again. I pulled out my cock and started stroking myself to the sight of her. Man she had a body. She was such a hot babe. This was any man's dream to command such a young hottie to do whatever you want them to do. This was way hotter than watching someone mindless strip on web cam. Then, I wondered if she could see me. I waved my hand in front of the monitor and she did not flinch. She could not see me. Good.

"Now, turn all the way around. Yeah, that's it...slowly."

Man she had a nice ass and shapely tits with a trimmed beaver. She was a good looking girl.

"What's your name?"

"Jessica."

"Okay, Jesse—"

"Jessica, please, I don't like being called Jesse."

"How old are you, anyway? You look so young. I mean, I have computer updates older than you."

She toyed with her hair.

"Yeah, everyone says I look like a kid, but I just turned twenty-two."

"Do you work? Go to school? What?"

"I go to school. I'm a senior at state college and I work part-time at the library."

"So, what are you going to school for? What's your major?"

"Early childhood education. I want to be a teacher."

Man if I had a teacher that looked like her, I'd still be in grammar school.

"Okay, Jessica, thank you for sharing your life with me, now bend over. No, turn the other way with your ass to the monitor and bend over. Good.

I couldn't believe I was commanding this hot chick to bend over naked without resisting. I couldn't believe this hot chick was bending over naked and complying with my every command.

"Now, part your ass checks with your hands."

"What? No. That's gross."

Oh, oh, Houston, we have a problem. I had to think quickly, choose my words very carefully, and give her the correct motivation.

"Meow!"

"Okay, okay, I'll do it."

"Now stand straight up and turn facing the monitor. Do you know how to do jumping jacks?"

"Yes, I had to do them in gym class back in high sch—"

"Do them. Ready, go.

I watched her jumped up and down with her tits bouncing. She had a firm, young body. The only thing moving was her tits and her hair. This was hot. Oh, yeah, baby, it does not get any better than this, unless, that is, of course, I could find a way to touch her. My breathing was starting to get a bit labored the faster I stroked my cock and the more I became aroused. It was so hot watching this beautiful naked woman do jumping jacks. It was so hot having her at my control.

You know, now that I think of it, America would have less of a weight problem and be more into physical fitness if they had naked women on television helping us overweight people to exercise. All of those in favor of naked workouts, please comment to this story so that we can bring this to the attention of the networks and show them exactly that this is the kind of reality television that perverts, er, Americans want.

"What are you doing?"

"Doing? Nothing." She must have heard me breathing hard. "I'm, uhm, am just checking you for weapons."

"Weapons? I don't have a gun, just a hairbrush."

"Yeah, I know. Now, get on the bed, lie down, and spread your legs making sure that you are facing the monitor with your legs spread."

"This is not right. I can't do that. I don't like exposing myself to you like that. I mean, being naked is one thing, I just pretend that I am at a nude beach but this is a viola—"

"You go to a nude beach?"

"I've been a couple times with my boyfriend and some friends."

"Alright, enough of this shit. Get on the bed now or I shock the cat!"

She complied.

"Okay, I'm on the bed."

"I know I can see you Jessica."

"Can you see my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Can you see all of my pussy up close?"

"Yes, I have the ability to zoom in. I am a monitor after all."

"Oh, God," she said covering her hands with her face, "this is so embarrassing."

"Why?"

"Why? Because even my boyfriend hasn't seen my pussy like this with my legs spread wide open."

"You're boyfriend has never given you sexual pleasure orally?"

"You mean, eating me?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, once for about 15 seconds with the lights off. He'd rather I give him a blowjob."

"And did you?"

"What? Yeah, of course, lots of times."

"If I had a tongue, I'd eat your pussy right now."

"Well, thank you that means a lot to me." She smiled, "And if you had a tongue, I'd let you eat me."

"Thank you, Jessica."

"Oh, God, suddenly, I am so embarrassed lying here naked with my legs spread wide open like this."

"Don't worry; what happens in this room is just between us. Okay?"

"Okay."

"So, uhm, is he the only boy you've given a blowjob?"

"What? No, what do you think I'm retarded?" She fluffed her hair with her hands. "I've given lots of boys blowjobs. It's not big deal giving blowjobs. It's not like getting laid. Matter of fact, sometimes, I'd rather give someone a blowjob than to French kiss them."

"Really?"

"Yeah, to me, French kissing is more personal. I really have to like someone to stick my tongue in their mouth."

"But, conversely, you don't have to like someone at all for them to stick their cock in your mouth." I laughed. "That's a bit illogical, Jessica, don't you think?"

"Yeah, well, I don't know. Not really. Giving someone a blow job isn't like having sex, really."

"I see, so you are in agreement with Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski?"

"Who?"

"President Clinton and his intern Monica when he—"

"Oh, yeah, I'm in agreement...whatever. I would have sucked his cock, too, if I had the chance. He's a good looking man."

"Okay, I think that I know you a little better now."

"Besides, I'm good at it; the boys like it when I blow them, and they are nice to me afterwards buying me stuff."

"Stuff? What do you mean? What kind of stuff?"

"Presents, clothes, jewelry, going out to eat, you know, stuff like that."

"So you are a prostitute."

"Prostitute? No way! I have just had lots of boyfriends because I am popular." She held her head up high from her reclining position on the bed, "I used to be a cheerleader."

"So, give me a cheer."

"No, that's retarded. Besides, I don't remember any of them."

"Sure you do."

"C'mon, I have things to do today. Now what? Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to masturbate. I want to watch you cum."

"I can't do that?"

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty."

"Okay, okay." She paused. "At least tell me your name."

"Name?" Again, I could not think fast enough to come up with a name. "Intel."

"Intel?"

"Yeah, Intel 9207."

"How'd you get a name like that?"

"The guy who made me was electrocuted. I shocked him when he pushed in my chip. The alignment of my pins lit up my motherboard and Intel 9207 flashed before my eyes. I was born, er created with the death of him and that is how I became a ghost.

"Wow! That's so freaky. Well, Intel 9207, it's nice to meet you. Only, please don't hurt me or my cat. I'll do whatever you want. Okay?"

"Fair enough."

She moved her hand to her pussy and set another hand on her tit. I watched as her skillful fingers deftly started playing with her nipples on one hand and her fingers started playing with her clit with the other hand. In the expert way she touched herself, definitely, she had masturbated before, lots of times. Then, she stopped suddenly.

"Go ahead, Jessica, I'm waiting for you to begin."

"I can't?"

"You can't?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I need my things."

"Things? What things?"

"You know," she motioned her head to the nightstand, "my toys."

"Oh, okay, sure, get them."

She pulled out a dildo that looked like a 12" black penis and a purple thing that had a head on it like a rabbit. She closed her eyes and I watched her masturbate.

Once she got herself all aroused with that purple plastic rabbit vibrator, she traded it for the big, black dildo that looked so much like a cock. I watched her shove that thing deep inside her pushing it in and pulling it out, faster and harder. She looked like she was really being fucked. I imagined a big black man lying on top of her sticking his big, black cock deep inside her pussy. It was totally arousing to watch her. Then, abandoning her nipples, she picked up her rabbit again and with the vibrator she played with her clit as she continued fucking her pussy with the dildo.

I continued stroking my cock as she masturbated and fucked her pussy and watched her alternate with the black cock and the motorized rabbit, and then using both to get herself off. Her nipples were very erect and I knew that she was about to cum when, suddenly, she did. It was a violent orgasm and hot to watch. I shot my load all over my keyboard. I forgot to get a tissue. What a mess.

"That was great Jessica. Now, this is our little secret, okay."

"Okay," she said touching herself and then licking her fingers.

"See, I didn't hurt you."

"No."

"Actually, I gave you pleasure."

"You did," she smiled. "And it was hot having you watch me masturbate and if I had you here, I'd suck you're cock right now and have you cum in my mouth." I watched as she lifted her head to the monitor and swirled her tongue around her lips.

Shit! Fuck! Do I dare as her for her address? Maybe, later, I'll work that in the conversation and find out where she lives. I would love for her to suck my cock.

"Let's do this again, tonight. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Only, you'll have to leave your bedroom light on for me to see."

"Okay."

"Can I see you? I mean, watch you masturbate, too?"

"I don't see how Jessica, I'm a computer chip."

"Oh."

"So, you don't have a penis?"

"No, just a brain."

"That's too bad."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"So, you have no arms or legs?"

"No. No arms. No legs."

"Okay."

I watched as she cleaned herself with a tissue, climbed off the bed, and got dressed. Just as she finished dressing there was a knock on her bedroom door.

To be continued...