Cumming Into Her Own Ch. 01

Story Info
Good girl Wendy finds her love of cock.
2.1k words
4.29
149.8k
35
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UforMe
UforMe
489 Followers

As Wendy finished putting on her make-up, she admired herself in the mirror. The cute18 year-old blonde staring back at her had a mischievous smile. She knew she looked good. She wasn't a rail-thin supermodel, and didn't want to be. They always looked so drugged out. Wendy was a petite firecracker, built to have fun. Though only five feet tall, she had curves in all the right places. And curves that stopped guys in their tracks. She stepped back from the mirror and let her hands run down the sides of her pink cashmere v-neck sweater that strained to contain her full 36DD breasts. As her hands continued down her body, she smoothed out the black mini-skirt that barely covered her full, round ass. She had short, powerful legs like a cheerleader, though she never had much interest in being a pom-pom girl. Wendy had always gone with the flow. A sweet, easy-going demeanor ensured she had plenty of friends.

Ever since her body developed, guys had paid her plenty of attention, but she had always kept most of them at bay. She certainly was interested in guys, but had never met one who bowled her over, and she had always managed to resist the urge to just give in to her more basic instincts. She had hooked up with a few guys here and there - let them feel up her big tits, and fumble in an attempt to get into her pants - but she had always put a stop to it before it had gone too far. Not that she didn't want a guy to step up, though. She heard stories from her older sister, Ashley, and longed for a real man to show her what the pubescent high-school boys had so far failed to demonstrate.

She put the last dab of lipstick on, and knew she was ready. Tonight she was headed over to a house party with a girlfriend of hers, Tracy. Tracy's brother attended the local college, and he and some friends were throwing a party. Wendy was looking forward to hanging out with some older kids. Having grown up with a sister four years older than she, Wendy had gotten used to being around older kids, and seemed more comfortable with them than with her own peers. She heard a horn honk, and ran down the steps. She yelled goodbye to her mom, and headed out the door. She jumped in Tracy's car, and they giggled and told each other how good they looked. Tracy was about 5'5", a cute brunette with C-cup breasts. She had a tight ass that she enjoyed showing off by wearing tight, low-cut jeans.

They got to the party and noticed that a crowd had already begun to form. As they walked in, Tracy's brother Tim walked up with one of his buddies, Rick. Tim had known Wendy since she was a kid, and gave her a hug. He introduced Wendy to Rick, and Wendy felt a warm flash wash over her. Rick was handsome in that college-rugged kind of way. A little over 6 feet tall, broad shoulders, athletic build. He was wearing jeans and a gray t-shirt, and Wendy noticed his strong arms and flat stomach. Rick smiled a broad white smile and shook Wendy's hand, trying not to stare at the deep cleavage in her v-neck. Tracy went off with Tim to meet some other friends, and Rick asked if Wendy wanted a drink.

"Sure," she said with a smile, and Rick put his arm lightly around her back and walked her to the den. The crowd was laid back, and the music was playing at a moderate volume in the back-ground. Wendy appreciated that the crowd was simply enjoying themselves, rather than acting as if they had been let out of a cage like they did at her high-school parties. Rick went over to the makeshift bar and made a couple of drinks. Wendy stood and admired his broad shoulders, and the muscles in his back as they rippled under his t-shirt.

They sat down on a couch and talked for a while. Wendy was thrilled to be having a normal, adult conversation, and the drinks were helping her relax. She was completely focused on Rick, and found herself running her fingers up and down his forearms. After a little while, Rick leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Come on, follow me." Without hesitation, Wendy obeyed his command and got up and followed Rick through the crowd. They walked up the stairs, stepping around and between the crowd. Wendy did not know where they were going, and was surprised that she didn't even care.

They walked down a hall, and into a bedroom. Rick closed the door behind them. He walked over and turned on some music and a blacklight. "Sit down over on the bed, honey. I'll be right there," he said.

Wendy did as she was told, sitting on the edge of the bed, crossing her legs and smoothing her skirt on her smooth, tight thigh. Rick fumbled in a drawer for a second and then came over with what looked like a cigarette and a lighter. "Want to smoke with me?" he asked.

Wendy had never gotten high before. She had heard her sister talk about it, but had never had the urge to try it. She wasn't against it, or for it – she had just never had an opportunity or a desire to seek it out. But Rick made her feel comfortable, and she decided, "What the hell? Why not?"

"Sure," she said, "But I've got to warn you, I've never smoked before, so please take it easy on me."

Rick smiled, "Sure, Wendy. But you don't have to do this, you know. I can get high on my own if you'd like, no worries."

"You're sweet," Wendy said, "But I think I'd like to try it."

Rick lit the joint and passed it to Wendy. Wendy took a long drag and inhaled, just as she had heard her sister describe. She blew it out and waited a second. Then she felt a warm glow wash over her. She smiled at Rick. "That feels good," she said.


Rick smiled, "Since it is your first time, if you're feeling it already, you might want to take it slow." He said. He took a few hits himself, put out the joint, and laid back on the bed. Wendy laid back next to him, very aware of his body. He reached out and put an arm around her, and she moved in next to him in the crook of his arm, her full breasts pushed against his side.

Almost unconsciously, Wendy began running her hand over Rick's chest and stomach. She loved how hard and smooth his torso felt beneath her hand. She noticed a bulge forming in his pants, and a new feeling developed between her legs. Wendy felt herself start to get wet, and an uncontrollable urge to see Rick's cock came over her. She couldn't believe it as her hand slid down Rick's stomach to the top of his jeans, and then further and then over his growing bulge. She squeezed and heard Rick moan, his eyes closed as he laid on the bed.

Wendy unbuttoned Rick's jeans and slid down the zipper. She slid her hand over his boxers until she found the opening, and then let her hand slip into his boxers. She heard herself gasp as she let her fingers wrap around his thick member. It felt so hard and warm in her hand. She pulled his cock out of his boxers and took in the sight of his thick, hard, straight 8 inches. She could not believe the feelings that were taking a hold of her. Her pussy throbbed and she felt her thong was already soaked. Her mouth watered, as well, as she began slowly stroking Rick's incredible cock. Rick moaned louder, as Wendy continued running her hand up and down the length of his cock.

Rick suddenly rolled Wendy over and kissed her deeply. Wendy moaned as Rick's tongue slid into her mouth and around her lips. She felt his hand slide up her side and under her sweater, before engulfing one of her full huge tits in his strong grip. She moaned into his mouth. Rick slid out of his jeans and t-shirt, and then straddled Wendy. He slid her sweater up over her head. Wendy did not resist and did not want to. She wanted Rick to do what ever he wanted to her, as long as it involved that incredible cock. Rick leaned back down and kissed her as he reached around and unclasped her bra. He took the bra off and unleashed her huge titties. They were full, round, and milky white, heaving on her chest as she breathed deeply.

Rick straddled Wendy's stomach, and she stared up at him as he towered over her on the bed. Her eyes wandered from his smile, down his chest, down his smooth abs, to the incredible, thick, hard cock that was jutting straight out from his groin, twitching with anticipation. A drop of pre-cum had oozed out of the head. Her eyes continued lower, and took in his ball-sack. Wendy couldn't believe how large and full it seemed, hanging beneath his cock. Rick reached down and put a hand on either side of her tits, pushing them together to form a creamy, long canyon. Wendy moaned as he slid his hard cock in between her tits. She covered his hands, squeezing her tits around his thick meat. Rick began slowly pumping his cock through her cleavage. With one hand, he reached back behind him, and reached under Wendy's skirt, between her legs. His fingers found her pussy, covered by her soaked lace underwear. Rick slid her panties to the side, and smoothly inserted his long middle-finger into her steaming hot cunt. Wendy leaned her head back and moaned deeply. Her movement caused her chest to jut up and out, and Rick began pumping his cock faster between her warm, pillowy tits. His hand masterfully worked her pussy, alternating between rubbing and teasing her now hard clit, and sliding multiple fingers into her dripping snatch.

Wendy was in heaven – relishing the feeling of Rick straddling her, pressing her against the bed, and the feeling of his incredible, thick, warm cock-meat sandwiched between her huge tits. Rick was pumping his cock between her tits at a rapid pace now, looking down and seeing her full tits jiggle around his cock. His hand was in overdrive on Wendy's cunt, a finger inserted deep within her, and his thumb pressed hard against her clit, rubbing it and flicking it. It was more than Wendy could take, and she began shuttering with the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. She squeezed her milky thighs together, pressing Rick's hand even harder against her cunt. She was moaning and thrashing beneath Rick, in between his powerful legs. Wendy tossed her head from side to side, her blonde hair whirling around her face. Just as she was coming back to reality, she heard Rick moan.

"I'm going to cum, baby!" He groaned.

"Yes, Rick. Cum for me. Cum all over my tits, baby. Cum, baby, cum," Wendy heard herself gasp, as if she had been possessed.

She leaned her head up and looked down as Rick's swollen cock-head re-appeared between her tits. At that moment, the first stream of cum exploded from Rick's cock. Wendy squeezed her tits harder around his meat, and the first jet shot straight toward her face, and splattered against her lips and chin. Wendy watched in amazement as a second shot exploded from Rick's cock, followed by a third and a fourth. She felt another orgasm ripple through her body, as she felt his warm, thick cum cover her face, chest and tits. Rick's cock was like a fountain, spewing his seed all over Wendy. A sixth and seventh shot, each as powerful and as thick as the first, erupted from his cock as he continued to pump it between her fleshy mounds. Wendy moaned and could not take her eyes off of his erupting cock. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, the flow subsided. Wendy was absolutely covered in Rick's cum, with thick gobs of it dripping off of her chin and coating the tops of her heaving tits.

She let her head fall back, she closed her eyes and she basked in the warm glow that covered her entire body. Wendy slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Rick. He was grinning down at her, and as her gaze came into focus, she noticed his thick cock still rigid above her, glistening in the cum that had smeared her tits. It was the most beautiful sight Wendy had ever seen. A transformation had occurred. Whether she fully understood it or not, Wendy had become a slut. A cum slut. And Rick was about to be the first to reap the rewards....

UforMe
UforMe
489 Followers