Auto Erotica Ch. 08

Story Info
Aileen discovers another secret..will she stay with Patrick?
1.5k words
4.65
27.7k
6
6

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

It was a nice dream. The sun was shining down on me, and beneath my toes was all sand. It wasn't Lake Michigan, it was the ocean, and the sand was dotted with palm trees. I turned and he was there, Patrick. His skin was golden brown in the sun and mine was as dark as it got, the lighter side of peach.

He smelled like coconut oil, and his hands were dripping with it. I laughed and he smoothed up my stomach and over my naked breasts with it. I turned my face up to the sun and felt his mouth slide over my nipples, moving quickly as his hands slid down. Then a meaty finger entered me and I woke up with a gasping moan.

I opened my eyes to see him leaning over me. The sun was high in the sky and the curtains were open to the light. The sheets were around my legs, around his waist, and I was on my back with my legs apart and his hand between them.

Before I could open my lips to ask he pulled out and sank back in. The pleasure was startling and I moaned, deeply, watching his eyes darken. Another finger joined the first one inside me and they were so big I twisted the sheets and moaned louder.

"Touch your breasts," he ordered softly, and I held no illusions that this was to be gentle and sweet.

I moved my hands slowly up my sides as he fucked me with those fingers. "Faster, Aileen."

I cupped them and didn't move. God help me, I wanted to test him, I had, after all, loved the last punishment.

"Show me what you wish I was doing."

I stroked my nipples, twisting and rolling them, and the flesh tightened in quick response. The brace of his shoulders tightened, and then my eyes closed as the pleasure swelled.

"Look at me. Aileen, look at me."

I did and he smiled a demon's smile. "You can't come until I give you permission."

"P-"

"You may not come," he said and pressed on my g-spot. I moaned and tried to close my legs but he wouldn't let me.

Again and again he pressed and merely rolled his fingertips against the spot and I felt a wall fall inside me. Moisture rushed out and soaked his hand, my thighs.

"P-"

"You may not come," he repeated and smiled wider, pleased with himself. Through the sheets I felt a drop of moisture fall from his penis and I rubbed my leg against it.

He growled and the sheets were ripped away. At last, I thought, he'd fuck me, but he didn't. Instead, Patrick crawled up and straddled my neck, his huge cock bumping my nose and leaving wetness there.

"Lick it," he growled and I opened my mouth. My hands rose to cup his ass but he grabbed them and held them down. This made his penis go into my mouth, down my throat, and I almost chocked.

"Lick it," he growled again and I did what I could. I could barely breathe and just when I felt dizzy he pulled back. I got one gasp of air and then he began to fuck my mouth.

At last I had the power to make him come, and I did all that I could until his beautiful body was taut, veins rising to the surface, his head thrown back fighting surrender.

"Take it all," he said weakly a split second before his balls shored up and the come spurted down my throat.

When he pulled back and let go of my hands I sat up and coughed. "Pl-"

"You may not come," he said again with a smile.

#

He was right. We fucked each other all day, but that wasn't right in my head. There were times when it was tender, making love, when there were no tricks, games, or family names, when we were just Patrick and Aileen. I liked those times too much.

I was achy in a pleasant way, still naked after my shower, my hair drying down my back as I stared out over the lake looking towards Michigan.

Patrick was in the shower and the scent of his expensive body wash rose and teased me. I'd lost count of my orgasms and still my flesh fired to life.

The shower stopped and the strains of his baritone song quieted. It was a ditty from the old country, one I'd heard my father sing nightly in those only two weeks of time together I could remember.

My heart winced and when I heard him pad out on the carpet I didn't turn. Instead I felt his hot, wet body press behind mine, his arms come around to fold under my breasts.

"Should I even ask if you're thinking of another man?"

I smiled and decided to be honest. "My father used to sing that song to me at night. The only memories I have of him are that song and peppermint candies."

He kissed my temple and hugged me tighter. "Have you ever tried to find him?"

I had Marcus do so once. "He has a new family in California. They're happy, he's stable. I once dialed eight of the nine digits of his phone number but I felt like an intruder."

Suddenly he jerked me back against his chest, lifting my feet off the ground, and as I gasped he sat down on the window seat so I landed between his legs. He pulled me even closer, his soft penis cradled against the small of my back. "Jeeze, all you had to do was ask," I muttered.

"We should get something to eat, Aileen. I can have something brought up, or we could sneak out somewhere nobody would see us."

I twisted around to meet his eyes.

"What?" He asked and smiled.

I'd expected a long lecture about being proud of who we were, a lecture about adult behavior. "Nothing," I said.

"Jesus," he said and glanced down at my chest. "I can't handle seeing you naked."

"Would you rather I wear the bra and panties, or the coveralls?"

He leaned back and I felt the unspoken laugh. "You don't like rich people, you probably don't care much for fancy food. Why don't I order us a pizza, and then I'll find a spare bathrobe?"

He was sliding out from behind me so I awkwardly scooted to let him out. "Pizza sounds good. How about Giordano's deep dish Chicago Seven?"

He stopped and smiled down at me, naked and wet like a dark god. "Aileen, what if I offered you escape?"

I raised my eyebrow. "How?"

"I could get you away from your family, the LC, cops, we could go anywhere in the world you want."

"Together?" I squeaked out and he sighed heavily.

"It's just a thought. Think about it. Would it really be so bad?"

I didn't know what to say but even I knew the fear was in my eyes. I knew nothing about him save he was rich, he had secrets, and he fucked like a demon. "Patrick," I began but he held his hand up.

"Don't answer now. Think about it, long and hard, that's all I ask."

I nodded and he relaxed. Something began to trill and he turned and jogged over to his pants and fumbled for a little phone. I'd never noticed it before and he checked the screen to see who was calling, then flipped it open and stepped into the sitting area.

Something raised alarm bells in my mind. After all, what did I know about him? There was no real reason for him to be living the life, his explanation seemed flimsy.

I followed him and leaned against the doorway as he turned from me.

"Yeah. Yeah. No. Tonight? No. Yes, with me. Yeah. Okay." He hung up and immediately hit a speed dial. When I heard the pizza order I left and grabbed a towel for my hair.

"One Giordano's coming up," he said softly behind me. I hadn't even heard him move.

"Thanks." I slipped into the bathroom and brushed my hair with his comb while my heart raced. Who had he been talking to? Why had he obviously told them I was with him that night? Had he asked me what I thought he'd asked?

"I'll be back in a few," he said behind me and I jumped. Patrick left the doorway and I followed him out to see his bare ass being covered by his jeans as he closed the bedroom door.

I needed to know who he'd talked to, who knew I was there. I found his phone tucked in a cubby in the sitting room and turned on the screen, and searched the menu. The last number was "Gun" so I called it.

"Yo, dude, go ahead and fuck her, I told you I'd tell the cap." At the familiar voice I hung up, my heart hammering. Gun was Gunnar, a cop, and it didn't take a genius to know the cap they both knew was their captain. This meant Patrick Wolfe, aka Crilly, was a cop.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers