New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagGroup SexFantasy Fulfilled #1

Fantasy Fulfilled #1

byizod©

It'd been a long week for both of us. Between work and school, you'd barely had time to breathe – let alone have a good fuck. I'd been enthralled with work, staying up late just to meet my deadlines. The busy season was upon us, and in some ways we'd both became too wound up in our day-to-day lives to truly enjoy being around each other. Our paths rarely crossed, and having a single evening together allowed us a little time to unwind.

I'd planned a little get-together with a few of our friends, just like we used to have almost every other week. It'd been several months since our schedules matched, and we were all thankful for the brief respite. I was even able to coax one of our friends, Mark, to come in from out of town. Despite him being an old friend of mine from high school, we had developed a pretty strong friendship. We'd gone out for drinks once or twice, and even visited one of the local strip joints. He had become like any of our other close friends. I was glad he made the journey, but knew he came more for you and less for the rest of us. He drunkenly told me once that he'd always wanted to have a go with you, describing how he'd wished he could have just fondled your perky C breasts, or slicked one finger in your velvety cavern. I'd chalked it up to his less-than-sober state, and let it be water under the bridge – after all, we were married now.

Fast-forward to that evening, and everyone was having a great time. Mark had driven in earlier in the day – and he made himself useful while we prepared. I'd grilled up some steaks, the wine was flowing, and the conversation was interesting as always. We'd covered corrupt politicians, Oprah's crappy book choices, the lack of quality music in today's pop-induced coma industry, and surprisingly, even the weather. The clock was nearing 1 am, and everyone was looking a bit weary, so we decided to call it a night.

Slowly, everyone shuffled towards the door, grabbing their coats and purses. They formed a veritable conga line, giving us hugs and handshakes, swearing we'll all do this again as soon as possible, thanking us for the food, and bowing out the door. As I shut the door, I realized Mark was still here. He seemed pretty tipsy – so we decided that driving home so late and not so sober would be a bad idea. Given that I was still pretty wired from the margaritas,and he was a night owl, too - he and I agreed that it'd be better just to watch some TV and sober up before he left, and before I went to bed.

As he hopped onto the couch, and I jumped onto the love seat, you bent over to give me a kiss good-night. I could tell you were slightly tipsy, because you didn't notice that as you leaned over, your mini-skirt hiked up, giving Mark a wonderful view of your beautifully curved ass, covered only by the G-string I'd bought you for Christmas. I could tell by his reaction that he approved – with ever a slight tinge of jealousy. I stuck my tongue in your mouth for a brief moment, flicking it as it came in contact with yours, making our kiss all the longer – just to rub it in.

I flipped on the TV as you wandered coyly off to bed. We channel surfed for a good twenty minutes before settling on the end of some movie on Cinemax. Ten minutes had passed and I could tell that Mark had fallen asleep by his amazingly loud snoring. It was as if a chainsaw were being run ten feet away from me. It could've woken the dead – and apparently it did, since you walked in. You were wearing just that G-string and one of my t-shirts - which went down to your knees. You sat next to me on the couch and told me that since you couldn't sleep with all the ruckus, you'd rather watch TV with me.

I was glad to spend some time with you, and we curled up together watching the end of the movie. We both dozed a little - as much as we could, really. We were woken by another tantrum of snoring, only to find that it was "late night" on Cinemax, and they were playing some soft core porn. You rolled over and looked at me, and I could tell you were turned on. We promptly started making out, legs and tongues intertwined. You lapped at my tongue ferociously. I hadn't seen you this turned on in months. You cooed into my mouth as I rubbed my hands up and down your body, caressing you, following every curve I knew. As I rubbed your scalp I felt you hand grab a hold of my throbbing cock. You weren't satisfied with feeling it through my jeans, so you unbutton my jeans and slid down the zipper, allowing it to pop out with force. There was a dabble of precum glistening from the head, and you teased me – dipping your finger across the head of my cock, and sliding your cum-laced finger slowly into your mouth. I followed suit by gliding a finger on top of your wet G-string, pushing it ever so slightly into your luscious folds.

As the snoring continued, so did our play. We'd moved from laying in front of each other to me sitting up, with you facing me on my lap. You ground your hips into my lap, continuing the dance to the inevitable. We continued making out furiously – I raised your shirt, revealing those perky C-cup breasts. They were perfectly formed, soft, and velvety to the touch. I began licking them – sucking around the nipple ever so slightly – bringing them to harness with the whisp of a cold blow of air. You moaned ever so slightly as I began sucking harder – caressing the other breast with my hand – harder, then slower. You ripped of my shirt and began gliding your tongue up and down my neck, sucking my earlobe like a candy - your hot breathe rushing into my ear. I could hear it, feel it, hold it. And you wanted it.

You suddenly hopped off my lap and slid over on the love seat – your supple skin whooshing across the cold leather. You bent over and without warning swallowed my entire cock. Your lips slipped over the head of my member with such ease, your warm mouth a shocking change from the cold air. You lapped at the underside of the head, causing me to twitch with pleasure. You knew you could control exactly how close I got to cumming and would get me near, and then back off – teasing me every bit of the way. I watched your swollen tits bounce forward and back as your head moved up and down the length of my shaft, slowly, then quickly, and then slowly again. As you continued, I reached under you and slid the G-string to the side. Your juices were flowing part-way down your thigh, and I could tell you wanted to be fucked. I ran my finger up and down your folds, paying special attention to get close to your clit, but not directly on it. I wanted to tease you like you were teasing me. I slid my middle finger ever so cautiously into you – causing you to shudder. I brought it out, and then plunged it back in, - hitting you clit with the palm of my hand. You almost fell, but brought yourself back to stiffness, still working ever so hard on my cock. I alternated between ramming my finger into you, and rubbing your hard nub. Unlike you, my goal was to make you cum – and did I ever. I swirled my finger over your clit, dancing every which way, my movements hard into it, and then lightly sliding over the top, and when you got close, I'd plunge a few fingers deep inside you, causing you to clench down on them as you came. You tried to keep quiet, but your screams of ecstasy were only muffled by the rigid penis in your mouth. I grabbed your hair and started to fuck your face – ramming my rock hard staff deep into the back of your throat. You gagged as I used you – with small tears welling up in your beautiful eyes. I stopped fingering you and concentrated solely on your clit – rubbing just above it ever so furiously. The friction built up heat, and then I slammed your clit with all the attention possible. You cried out as your back spasmed from the sensation – all the while my cock using your throat as its sanctuary.

I could tell you were getting tired of this game, and wanted me inside you. I whispered in your ear that we could move to the bedroom, but you were too impatient. You wanted it right then, right there. Since Mark appeared to be deep in sleep, I figured why the hell not. You jumped back into my lap, guiding my rock hard dick into your soaking pussy. You slid gently up and down and then began to get harder. Your rhythmic thumps caused your ass to slap against my thigh, growing ever so close together as you sped up. I held your ass as you impaled yourself up and down, and you pinched your nipples ever so hard. You bit your lip as the waves of euphoria lapped over your body – my pelvis nipping your clit at the bottom every stroke.

It was euphoric. All I could smell were our juices, all I could taste was the saltiness of your glistening sweat, all I could hear were your moans, all I could see was your curved body moving up and down in time, and I all I could feel was being inside of you. I lost sense of time, and place. I played with your clit when it was in the right place, and you slowed just as you came down to give me extra time. You ground into me, spreading your nectar all over my groin.

I suddenly realized that Mark was sitting upright, and that the snoring was gone. He was rubbing his cock furiously as he watched us. I motioned towards him, and you turned – but you didn't care. You figured at least now you could be loud, and you were. Screaming obscenities, telling me to fuck you harder, yelling my name.

I remembered a fantasy that'd always come up – that you'd get off thinking about me sharing you with another man. We'd always used it in play, watched porn with a woman getting fucked by two men, but never had an opportunity quite like this one. We were secure with each other, and both considered cheating something done behind the other's back. I figured well, why not, we're both here – so I told him to come over and get a better look.

He jumped up, let his pants fall, and stepped over towards us. He stood to the side of you, watching in amazement as you rode me. His hand traveled back down towards his cock, and he began massaging it. You could tell he was turned on, as precum began dripping onto the floor. I asked you to give him a hand, and without question you reached out and started stroking him. It was amazing to see you with a cock in you and another in your hand. You seemed enthusiastic, as if a dream was coming true. You spit in your hand and mixed it with his ooze to help glide up and down his swollen shaft. You slid a finger from the back of his sack forward, playing with each ball. Furiously, you made a fist and ran it up and down his cock, teasing him like you had me.

I decided to take it further, and spun you around on my lap. You seemed confused, but when he moved in front of you, and I pushed your back so that you'd be at eye level with his pelvis, you knew what to do. I started pumping as hard as I could, smacking your ass occasionally which caused you to yelp and groan at the same time. You devoured him just as you had me only an hour earlier. You swallowed him whole, just as I had taught you – never considering you'd deep throat another man. With your nose in his pubic hair, you licked his sack while you gagged on his cock. He grabbed you by the ears and fucked your face, ramming his cock down your throat, only to bring it back so that you could breathe. The sensations were overwhelming, a cock in your pussy and another down your throat, you came again. I rubbed your clit furiously, sending little waves of pleasure up and down. We continued for a good fifteen minutes, you eating him while I slammed deep into you. You'd get quiet, moaning ever so slightly, and then start getting louder, only to start yelling at the top of your lungs – it sounded as if you were going to come apart, but then you'd come back down, and start all over. He'd use your face, and then you have control again, only to take it back from you. It made me want to come so bad.

I told him to sit down next to us, and rolled onto my side – bringing you with me, all the while sliding full lengths in and out, some fast, some slow. His penis out of your mouth for only a minute – you gasped a few times only to be silenced by his girth in your mouth. I reached into the coffee table and grabbed your favorite bullet vibe – setting it on low and placing it just above your clit. I slowed my strokes to near one every few seconds, rather than the pounding I'd been giving you. We'd moved from fucking to having sex, and you began to calm down. Rather than being overwhelmed with sensation, you were now flowing in it – the feel of my cock rocking back and forth within you – the feeling of his cock riding down your throat and back. You were completely out of control.

I was getting close to cumming – and rather than doing so, I motioned you to get on top of him. I threw a condom from the side table at him, and he put it on faster than I've ever seen before. Without a second thought, you jumped from my lap to his, and slid right down on him. You resumed screaming like you had been, and only slowed when I stood up and stuck my raging member in your mouth. You looked up at me as if to say "thank you", and then swallowed me as if to somehow show your appreciation. You were more enthusiastic than I'd ever seen you before, fighting your gag reflect as I fucked your throat. Swirling your tongue, sucking on my cock like you craved it. You liked the feel of being taken, as if giving up control was your number one fear, as well as your number one fantasy. The roles were reversed, but it didn't matter – he was now fucking you gently, and I was ravaging your mouth. The pace began picking back up – becoming more primal. I held your ears and hit the back of your throat, holding it there, enjoying the sensation of warmth and closeness. He wasn't as apt at making you come as I was, but you came quickly.

Mark was having the time of his life, with your round melons bouncing in his face, he was smart just to let you ride – like a good lap dance gone too far. He looked at me and exclaimed he was ready to come. I told him to hold it back – that I had one more surprise. He was unaware that I'd corrupted you into loving being fucked in the ass. I tore my cock from your lips, and you pouted, wondering what was next. You knew as soon as I stepped behind you. You were thrilled, spreading your reddened ass cheeks so that I could plunge into you. You didn't just love the idea of being fucked by two men – you wanted to be full, to have two hard cocks fucking you in both holes. You were already lubed from all the orgasms, but I decided to rub some spit up and down my length for good measure. Mark looked surprised as I stepped forward and placed the head of my cock at your flower. I slid in a little and held, waiting for you to loosen up. I could feel your ring tighten around me, unwilling to let a foreign object in. Once there I slowly started moving in and out, loosening you up for the reaming. You began moaning even louder, screaming at me to fuck your ass – that you wanted two cocks. You were in heaven, you were full, you had everything you ever dreamed of sexually. You came harder and faster, and ran out of vocalizations for what you were feeling. I picked up the rhythm and began pounding you harder and faster – causing you to collapse onto Mark. I reached around and grabbed your tits firmly, using them to plunge into you even harder. We alternated our strokes, so that you'd always have someone deep inside you. You mumbled and moaned. We even synchronized, so you'd be full, then empty, then full again. You screamed loud enough to wake the neighbors. You were leaking your nectar everywhere. You even began to ever so slightly cry, as you quietly moaned "Yes, yes, yes. Please fuck both my holes. Yes, I want you inside me, I need you inside me, it feels so good."

I grabbed you and we fell back on the couch, next to Mark – all the while with my cock in your ass. I continued pumping furiously, ensuring that you were in a constant state of ecstasy. Mark followed and stood between your legs, throwing himself back into your pussy. I sucked on your neck and licked at the ridge of your ear – bringing you even closer to the edge. I pulled at your tits, squeezing your nipples and thumbing your clit as hard as I could.

We fucked you relentlessly, building up to what would be a fanfare of cum. You snapped out of your orgasmic trance and perked up when he said he was getting close to cumming. I pulled you off of him, and sat back down on the couch, still fucking you long and hard, deep in your ass. He ripped off the condom and threw it onto the floor. You grabbed his cock with your mouth, and stroked him as he neared. When you felt him grow and twitch, you swallowed him right as he unleashed a torrent of cum down your throat. You held him in by his ass, only letting go when he had finished – swallowing ever drop.

Then you were ready for me. I dropped you onto the floor and stood up. You wrapped your tongue around the head of my shaft, lapping at the underside. You'd bring me deep into your throat just to pull right back out. You could feel my cock begin to twitch as I got closer to cumming. Just as I reached the verge, I pulled out, yanking your head back. You opened your mouth – ready and willing as I unloaded on your face – stream after stream of hot white cum. You smiled, again, as you used your fingers to devour every last drop.

I asked if you'd minded me taking the initiative, and you said no – you'd always wanted to do it, but were afraid I'd be mad or jealous. We were both startled by Mark – he was deep asleep, and snoring again. We moved off to the bedroom, no longer worried about him walking in, leaving all our other cares – we had a whole other day to enjoy ourselves before the week started again.

Report Story

byizod© 0 comments/ 40202 views/ 5 favorites

Share the love

Also in this series

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Favorite Author Favorite Story

heartrleonetti, Rex_Chad and 3 other people favorited this story! 

Recent
Comments
by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

There are no recent comments  - Click here to add a comment to this story

Add a
Comment

Post a public comment on this submission (click here to send private anonymous feedback to the author instead).

Post comment as (click to select):

Refresh ImageYou may also listen to a recording of the characters.

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel