Lawn Service

Story Info
Hector services the lawn and much more.
1.3k words
4.36
98k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
throatj0b
throatj0b
36 Followers

It had been years since I had any sex. I was divorced and raising three kids which left me with little time for anything else. To tell the truth I was so preoccupied with my kids that I never really thought much about a relationship or sex. When I finally got my last kid out of school and off to college it was the first time in many, many years that my time and my life were my own. It wasn't until one lazy Saturday afternoon that I first took notice of how long it had been since I had a good fuckin. I was on the couch reading one of my many romance novels and found myself highly aroused by one of the sex scenes from the book. My mind started to wonder as I tried to recall the last time I had had sex. It had been at least five or six years ago, with my ex-husband, and it wasn't very satisfying as I remembered. So here I find myself, a 46 year old woman, horny as an 18 year old with no man or hint of a relationship.

Weeks and months had gone by since I had come to grips with my sexual deprivation. My horniness had reach new heights and I found myself masturbating 2 or 3 times every evening after work. That had gotten old after a few weeks and it became evident to me that I needed something hard up my hungry cunt. I'd never been one to go out to bars and, even if I was, I wasn't the type to just jump in bed with a guy. At the same time I really didn't want a relationship I was enjoying my freedom. What I needed was a friend with benefits and no strings. Someone that I was comfortable with that would come by occasionally and give my pussy a good pounding. My only dilemma was that I had no idea were I would find that person. There's nothing but females in my office at work and that was pretty much my only circle of friends.

It was very early one Saturday morning when the answer to my horniness arrived, and I cursed myself for not thinking of it months ago. I was awakened by the sound of a lawn mower by my bedroom window. It was Hector, my lawn serviceman, he's been doing my lawn ever since I was divorced and we have developed a very friendly relationship. Hector is Hispanic in his late 30s and fairly good-looking. I've always thought he was cute but never gave any thought to him in a sexual way. I peaked out my window and saw that he was about halfway finished with the front yard. I smiled as I watched him and thought to myself that he has no idea what he's gotten himself into this morning.

I only had on a long T-Shirt that just did reach the top of my thighs, that's usually all I sleep in. I waited until I heard the mower in the back yard and I grabbed my water bucket and proceeded out on the patio supposedly to water my plants. It was a pretty cool morning and I could feel my nipples stiffen as the morning breeze cut through my skimpy t-shirt. I waved at Hector as he pushed the mower towards my direction. He smiled and gave a waved and nod. I waited until he was a bit closer and I reached up in an attempt take one of my plants down from the hook. Knowing full well that my ass would be exposed to Hectors full view. I heard the mower shut off and before I knew it Hector had come up behind me. "Do you need help with that?" he asked. I had already gotten the plant down and reply to him that "I think I got it".

I never turned to look at him, but I bent over to put the plant on the ground which I knew would give him a birds eye view of my dripping wet cunt. I finally turn my head around to look at Hector, still bent over, I asked "Can you give me a hand here Hector?" I heard him say "I can do better than that" and the next thing I knew I was experiencing sensations I had never felt before. Hector had his face buried between my cheeks and his hot tongue was sending chills throughout my body. I was panting and calling God and was obviously getting loud because Hector suggested we go inside before we alert the neighbors.

We had only gotten to the kitchen when Hector bent me over the table and continued with his magic tongue. I was bucking and pushing my ass into his face. Hector did something that I had never had done and never even thought about. I felt him rubbing a finger over my asshole and in an instant he had it in my ass. It hurt for a minute but soon became more pleasant and made me even hotter. It wasn't long until I was begging him to fuck my ass. Hector finally came up for air and his face literally looked like a glazed donut and rightfully so, because I had had several orgasms from his tongue-lashing.

I was still stretched out across the table when Hector came around to face me. The bulge in his pants looked painfully huge. I immediately reached out to feel it, it had been so long since I had a cock in my hand. I fumbled around with his zipper, eager and nervous about getting at his cock. Finally Hector helped me out and undid his pants. I reached in and pulled out a beautiful piece of meat, at least 7 inches and thick as a cucumber.

In all my years of marriage I had never indulged in oral sex, and until this day no one had ever taken a tongue to my pussy. Somehow at this moment it seemed so right, my mouth watered and I lusted to taste this big cock. As natural as a porn star, I ran my tongue up and down that veiny shaft. Hector proceeded to drop his pants and underwear giving me full access to all his goods. The aroma of his sweaty balls only added to my arousal. I began to hungrily lick and suck his balls, as if I had been doing it for years. It had been so long since I had a cock, I want to savor everything about it. The feel, the smell, and of course the taste. I took his cock deep down my throat; it fit so perfectly and felt so good; as if it belonged there. I could feel his dickhead throbbin as I sucked, licked, and deep throated his cock. All I could think of at that time was tasting his cum, I wanted it bad and I was willing to work for it. It wasn't long until Hector had my head in his hands and was driving his cock down my throat. His balls were slapping against my chin and my nose was buried in his pubes with each thrust. With one last powerful thrust he held my head tightly as I squeezed his dickhead with my throat, and WOW. I felt a blast of cum hit the back of my throat, followed by what felt like a small gusher. I swallowed all that he gave me and licked him clean.

Hector went out and finished mowing the lawn and I prepared us some breakfast. We ate, took a shower together and Hector spent the rest of the day giving my pussy the thorough fuckin that it so badly needed and introducing me to the joys of cocksucking and the pleasures of anal sex. Hector was just what I needed and from then on the lawn wouldn't be all that he'd service.

throatj0b
throatj0b
36 Followers