South Lake Tahoe

Story Info
Donna lets go on vacation.
5.6k words
4.07
95.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to South Lake Tahoe this summer and stayed at a Timeshare Resort right near the beach. We were going to join my brother and his wife and Harry and Bev (Harry's Massage) and my sisters. The others were not flying or driving up until Saturday, so Scott and I decided to have some special fun. Scott and I did the usual, got some sun, swam a little, drove around the lake and had some drinks. At about 8:00 p.m. Scott grabbed a cheap disposable cooler I had bought earlier at the local supermarket, put two six packs of beer in it (all were nice and chilled since the room was equipped with a fridge), grabbed a blanket from the extra bed and told me we were going to the beach.

Scott was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and I was wearing one of those little white t-shirts that just go down below the bottom part of the woman's breasts and a black mini-skirt (we were both barefoot). My wardrobe was topped off with a white lace low cut bra and black thong. I looked great and didn't see any harm in it since we were only going to the beach, it was extremely dark (no full moon) and nobody was around.

There was hardly anyone checked into the resort since it was a Thursday. As we went down the stairs from our condo, we noticed that there was a guy playing pool by himself in the recreation room. I'd say he was in his mid forties. The pool table at this resort is outside under a bungalow-type thing between the resort and the beach. As we walked past him, he couldn't take his eyes off of me, and then he asked if we'd like to join him. We declined and said thanks, but we were off to the beach.

We got out on the sand and I spread the blanket out so we could sit down. I a bottle of beer and handed it to my husband so he could drink straight from the bottle (we didn't have cups) and opened myself a beer. We then proceeded to get a little buzzed. After about our fourth beer, Scott started feeling my delicious and firm 36-D breasts. It was incredible. We'd never been out in the open like that (in a sexual way) on the beach with a nice cool breeze. And yes, it's true, the thought of maybe getting caught out there in the open just adds to the excitement. We were both already pretty buzzed because neither of us is a heavy drinker.

Before long, we were both totally naked, me on my back with my legs spread and Scott pumping in and out of me while sucking on one of my nipples. This whole scenario was way too much for me and I came fairly quickly, even before my husband had had a chance to have an orgasm. He pulled out of me before ejaculating in hopes of being able to hold back, but he ended up shooting his load on my abdomen. I told him not to worry though, because the night was young and time was on our side.

Afterwards, I put my little t-shirt and skirt back on. Scott told me not to put on my bra or thong, because I looked very sexy and provocative like that. I did look awesome with my erect nipples protruding through the fabric. Well, we finished off the beer before the incredible need to urinate hit me. Scott had already relieved himself a couple of times on a nearby pine tree. We picked everything up and started the short walk back to our condo so I could use the toilet and freshen up.

We had previously decided to take a nice long stroll down the beach to get rid of our now "major buzz" after I had freshened up. I was pretty drunk and feeling no pain at this point. On our way back to the condo, we saw the same guy still playing pool. He asked again if we'd join him and I answered that we'd be willing to shoot one game of pool with him, but after a short visit to our condo. While at the condo, Scott mentioned to me that this guy couldn't take his eyes off of me.

I gave him a mischievous little smile and said, "Oh, I didn't think you'd noticed". "Are you jealous?"

He laughed and told me that he wasn't jealous, but flattered whenever men checked me out. He told me that he knew men were always checking me out because that's what men do when they see a beautiful and sexy woman. Scott then added that this guy was probably hoping to get lucky and fuck my brains out.

I laughed and said, "do you really think so?"

He told me that it was obvious by the way he looked at me. At this point Scott was starting to get an erection (from imagining this guy getting lucky with me), which I clearly noticed. I kissed him on the lips, grabbed his cock through his shorts and said, "let's go play some pool".

Well, we started the game of pool. It was Scott and I against Tom. I kept making these terrible shots, so at one point, Tom got behind me, put his arms around me and grabbed the pool stick to help me with my next shot. Tom sat back on his stool and asked Scott if he happened to have any more beers. Scott said that we did and started heading for the condo to bring the cooler down. As Scott was walking away, I called out to him. He turned around and I asked him to bring me the Jack Daniels. As Scott was looking back at me, he noticed that I didn't have a bra on. We had totally forgotten that I had removed my bra and thong on the beach. You could easily see the outline of my large nipples, and when I'd bend over to make a shot, you could surely see the bottom of my buttocks.

The shock of seeing me like that (in front of Tom) suddenly made Scott terribly nervous yet excited at the same time. Scott went to the condo, picked up the cooler and was heading back out when he thought he'd better take a piss before going back. After taking a piss and thinking of me down there (not wearing any underwear) with Tom - he instantly had a hard-on in his shorts. He sat down at the edge of the steps and saw me leaning over the table trying to make a shot, and that Tom had his arm around me trying to help me (again), but this time his other hand was up my shirt and feeling my breasts. I kept pulling his hand out and telling him to stop, but he kept putting it back inside.

Scott later said he could see from the way my t-shirt was bulging that Tom was pulling and playing with one of my nipples. Finally, he let go of the pool stick and put both hands under my skimpy t-shirt and was getting a great feel of both my breasts. I'm sure that Tom was about to burst in his shorts, as was Scott. I let him feel my breasts for a couple of minutes while I continued to pretend to play pool. Then Tom reached under my skirt and pulled it up. When he lifted the skirt a little, that's when I saw that he had his cock out of his shorts and began trying to penetrate my pussy the whole time he was feeling me out. I then reached between my legs, grabbed his cock and guided it home.

I put the pool stick on the table and held on to the edges, while Tom pumped me from behind. Several times while Tom was pumping away, his cock would slip out, so I would always reach back between my legs and guide it back into my pussy. Tom's two hands were up my t-shirt holding onto my breasts, while his cock slid in and out of my pussy. Scott was in both shock and ecstasy at the same time. Here was his beautiful wife getting fucked against a pool table by a total stranger. After a few minutes of going at it he started pumping faster and then shot a load of his cum deep inside of me.

He didn't pull out of me but kept pumping very slowly. I then stood straight up, turned around and we started kissing. He again put his hand up my t-shirt and enjoyed my breasts some more while we kissed. Scott then walked back up the steps and started coming back down again, but this time making as much noise as he could (coughing and clearing his throat). Scott pulled out the beers and Jack Daniels and we talked and laughed for a few minutes. Tom and I were acting as if nothing had happened. I couldn't help but keep thinking about what Scott had just witnessed and also wondered if we were finished or if Scott had cut us short.

So a short while later, Scott excused himself to go to the bathroom. He climbed halfway up the stairs, turned around and snuck back down again to the point where he could see us but that we couldn't see him. Sure enough, they were kissing again. I took Tom by the hand and led him towards the beach. Scott followed us in stealth mode to see what was up. At the same spot where Scott and I had been sitting on the sand, he would be able to see Tom standing (his silhouette actually because it was very dark) and me on my knees. I was sucking Tom's cock like there was no tomorrow. I don't know how long we were there when suddenly I heard Tom moaning. He then started making that very familiar sound one makes when one's reaching the point of no return - as I continued sucking his cock.

Scott would later found out that I swallowed his entire load. When we both walked back, Scott was sitting on the stool drinking a beer. We both acted a little surprised and Tom quickly said that he was showing me where the North Star was located. Scott said that it was alright but that we had to go back to our condo for the night because it was getting late. We agreed to see Tom for breakfast in the morning; we said our goodnights and off we went. We soon made arrangements for the three of us to meet at the hot tub the next night.

My husband is a true voyeur and was excited about watching the two of us meet again and explode. Meeting him the second time, I was greeted with a warm hug and kiss. Then we entered our private domain for the next hour and a half. We chit chatted for a little bit and then he leaned over and kissed me. He kissed me soft at first, just like I love it, and increased his passion as he built it up. Don't remember how long it was before I came up for air! My heart sped up and my pussy started leaking into the tub. He didn't want to stop kissing and I was just loving it!!! Here was this man who I had never met before and I was naked and kissing him and so turned on!

When he was through ravaging my lips and mouth, he had me sitting on the edge of the tub and started kissing and licking the puffy outer lips of my pussy. My juices are thicker than water and he was lapping them up like a man dying of thirst. I was in heaven and my moans and groans echoed in the room while my husband watched and grew excited. This man clearly enjoyed bringing as much pleasure to a woman that he could. I was soaking wet, my juices covered his face and he continued to lick and suck my clit and run his tongue down to my pussy and fuck it! He totally reveled in the taste of a woman! I was playing with my nipples, as he continued for what seemed like hours as he slowly brought me up. When I came I grabbed his hands and he dived in and didn't stop licking while I screamed my orgasm out loud. I was so exhausted from my orgasm. My husband told him, "I told you she was loud."

He kissed me again and again and I could taste me on his lips, tongue and face. When I could stand I moved into the water and he sat on the edge of the hot tub. My mouth and hands followed his body down from his mouth to his cock and balls. Now here I love to play! I began my play on pulling his cock into my mouth and licking it while my mouth sucked. He was a rare man in that he let me know what a good job I was doing! I made slow work of licking, sucking and gobbling up that cock. His balls were a tasty treat too. Carefully I licked each one and then took one then the other into my mouth, slowly licking and caressing them. He was a special treat!

I toyed and played with him. He fucked my mouth as he stooped over my mouth, filling it with his cock in and out over and over again. I so wanted him in my pussy. I told him not to cum; I needed to feel him in my pussy! I wanted it all! I had my head and neck in so many odd positions that I didn't think they would ever be straight again! I could taste his passion, his fever to come but yet to hold on to make it last. Finally! He suggested we move to the side of the tub and that I should get on top of him. (He knew this was my favorite from our conversation). I loved this feel of a new and different cock entering my pussy! Slowly moving it in and out, I controlled my urge to move faster.

I love this, I can kiss him and he can suckle my nipples while I move up and down on his cock. It feels so good. He can see the passion building in my face, as he continues to play with me. My juices are running out of me with each thrust. My nipples are on fire! The feeling is directed to my pussy, as it clenches onto his cock! I came with wave after wave of intense pleasure rippling over me and I cry out loud enough I am certain to be heard by the office but I am past caring. He fucks me hard and fast, I am incapable of moving because of the intense pleasure running through my body. He shoots his cum deep inside of me crying out "Oh God".

We rest side by side, breathing attempting to return to normal. I kiss him and then return to my husband in the tub. He kissed me too and tells me how much he loves me. He totally enjoyed watching and our time will come later - when I regain some strength. I will have this friend again - soon! Hubby loves watching me play with other men! But he is special and trusted and I can have him alone too.

When we got to the condo, Scott immediately pulled my robe off and started kissing me. I lie down on the bed and spread my legs to give him access. There was cum coming out of my pussy and some had even already run halfway down my inner thigh. He buried his cock all the way into my pussy on the first push, taking advantage of Tom's cum for lubrication. While he was fucking me, I looked up at him and asked if he'd enjoyed the show. He asked how I knew and I said that it doesn't take 20 minutes to get some beers nor 15 minutes to take a piss. He asked me if I liked getting fucked by Tom and sucking his cock, to which I replied, "I loved it".

That reply caused him to quickly start filling my pussy with cum. Actually, he simply topped me off by adding his load to Tom's. We made love again that night after I had given him all of the dirty details, and then we went to sleep. The next morning we had breakfast with Tom. Scott confessed to Tom that he had seen what had happened the previous evening. Tom got very nervous, but Scott quickly added that he'd enjoyed it very much, but not as much as his wife did.

Tom looked at me and then laughed and said, "Wow, you scared the crap out of me". "Talk about an awkward moment".

After breakfast Scott went out to the beach to get some sun. He was alone because I was in Tom's room (we had to work off the large breakfast we had). Our family wasn't coming to the condo till Saturday, so needless to say I spent quite a few hours in Tom's room. Between Tom and Scott, they fucked me about eight times each, not to mention several blow jobs on the beach.

We decided to take a trip to a casino that's just a few minutes from the resort. We had dinner and a few drinks and hit the gaming floor looking for an appealing male that might be willing to join us. Scott left it up to me to find a man that I found attractive. The casino was busting with men. I felt like a kid in a candy store. It was exciting and scary at the same time. How do you approach someone? What if they're not interested? What if they are?

I was hopeful that I could find an interested party. Men had never been shy about flirting with me in the past, and tonight I was inviting the flirting, and more. While getting ready for the evening I was careful to make sure all five senses were going to be pleasing. I looked, smelled, sounded, felt, and tasted good. My blonde hair was soft around my face and down onto my shoulders. My skin and nails were flawless, lightly scented, and I had pampered myself with a delicious all-over body treatment. I speak with a very slight southern accent, and have been told I have a sexy voice. Soft, warm, and inviting -- that's me -- oh, and I have a wicked sense of humor.

I was wearing a little black dress over my black lace thong and matching black lace bra, and killer black heels. I was ready. Well, I found a spot at a card table full of men. Fit, attractive men in their 30's. The guys were friendly, fun, and it seemed the guy to my left, Tim, was into me. We flirted and brushed against each other for what seemed an eternity. I just had no idea how to get him up from that table and into my bed! I kept focusing the conversation on sex, partying, and getting wild. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore, I asked Tim if he'd like to take a break and come over to my condo for a drink. He decided that he didn't want to wait to cash out his chips, he just told his buddies to take over for him.

I guess he knew time was short; after all, it was already after 1am. He drove us to the condo. Scott and I had a Jacuzzi suite -- king-sized bed, sitting area, full wet-bar, and an open Jacuzzi in the corner. Tim and I sat on the sofa with our drinks and talked. We were into hardcore flirtation mode, actually, beyond that -- we were talking about sex, but I just couldn't figure out how to ask the real question! My husband came back to the room and totally misread my signals -- I was trying to signal him that I hadn't asked Tim, and he was sure I was saying that I wasn't interested in asking him at all. So, he sat down in a chair facing the two of us on the sofa and chatted with us until we'd finished our drinks and then basically dismissed us.

Tim and I were walking back to the elevator to return to the parking floor, when I decided to go for it. In the elevator I just came out and told him that I had picked him to ask to join us for a threesome, and asked him if he would be willing to fuck me with my husband. He told me he thought I was full of shit, and if he was going to believe that I was serious I needed to make a move. I stepped across the elevator, pressed full body against him, and kissed him long, hard, and deep. As the elevator arrived on the ground floor and the doors opened, I stepped back and asked if he believed me now.

He did. Tim grabbed my hand, pulled me toward his car and drove back to the casino, so he could cash out his chips, and then cash in with us. His buddies didn't know that I was there with my husband, so when we'd left the table they'd figured that he was going to get laid. They'd cashed him out and left his money with the cashier. While Tim went to grab his cash, I called Scott on the phone and explained our mixed signals, and told him the news that we had a partner.

Tim and I went back to the condo. The guys made fresh drinks and talked, while I changed into a red silk nightgown and black spiked heels. The gown was great. It made my boobs look awesome. I'm a 36D, and I love my boobs. I guess I could get fake ones and go bigger, but nothing beats the feel of real boobs with sensitive nipples. Well, I walked out and we were on. My husband insisted that Tim and I start things off, so we started kissing at the edge of the bed. First it was a slow firm kissing, sucking on each other's lips, pulling his tongue deep into my mouth. We started touching each other while we were kissing. I was running my hands over his chest and back, and down across his ass. He felt so good.

He started kissing my neck hard near my ear. How did he know? I was breathing hard and already so wet, I was aching to have him inside of me! Tim reached up and started to really work my tits, he was rubbing them and pulling on my nipples in such a different way than I was used to, I came on the spot. I had to see him, feel him, taste him. I pulled his shirt off over his head, and walked behind him as I ran my hands over his bare flesh. When I was behind him I reached around and unfastened his pants, letting them drop to the floor. It didn't take much to help him out of the rest of his clothes, touching and tasting his body as he and I worked to get him completely naked.

Tim backed me up until I felt the edge of the bed against the back of my legs. I leaned back and pulled him down onto me. He reached down and started rubbing my pussy through my nightgown. I had already cum so hard, my gown was drenched. He pulled it up off me and spread my legs wide. I could feel my husband watching us and it just made me hornier. Tim took his cock and rubbed it up and down my pussy. I keep my pussy waxed bare. I like to keep it smooth and it turns Scott on to think of another woman working on my pussy to keep it hot and fuckable for him. He spread my wet cum over my pussy with his cock, teasing me. He slid his cock into me while my husband watched.

12