My Naughty Night

Story Info
A night of passion with a black stallion.
1.7k words
4.39
125.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Caroline. I am slim with brown shoulder length hair and have been told that I am pretty. I have been happily married for seven years.

For the last three months I have been working away from home, staying in a hotel every week Monday through Thursday and returning home for the weekends.

As I traveled back from work to the hotel last Thursday, I started looking forward to going home the next day and seeing my husband. We always made love the night I got back home, especially now as we were trying to get me pregnant. I was getting horny at the thought of it. I got back to my room and found the maid hadn't been to clean the room. It didn't matter, I only had one thing on my mind and within a minute I was on the bed, my skirt up around my waist with my fingers in my pink panties caressing my clit. I was getting very wet when there was a knock at the door. I quickly rearranged my skirt and answered the door. It was the maid. She quickly apologized for the delay in cleaning my room and gave me a voucher for a free drink at the bar to use while she cleaned my room.

I took advantage of the free drink offer and was soon in the busy bar sipping a large gin and tonic and reading my book, Wuthering Heights. After five minutes a voice said

"Do you mind if I sit here? All the other seats are taken."

I looked up at a very good looking man. He was tall, wearing a very smart suit and black. I said it was fine. His name was Tom and we soon got chatting about the book I was reading, our respective partners and our hobbies. He offered me another drink and I accepted. I don't drink much and was a little bit tipsy. We were talking about running marathons and the knee injury that stopped me from running. He said that he had done some physio and knew a great massage technique for my knee. Before I could say no my foot was up on a seat and his hands were on my knee. I don't know exactly what he was doing but it felt great. I relaxed a little and closed my eyes. Ever so slowly, one of his hands traced its way up my inner thigh. It was a gentle caress and felt lovely. I knew I shouldn't allow him to continue but I told myself that it was OK because he was helping my knee problem. Then his finger brushed against my silk panties and I knew this wasn't just a massage any more. I opened my eyes and looked into his. I couldn't believe I was letting him touch me. He leaned in and said

"I can feel that you are aroused. Don't we deserve a night of passion, a secret night of passion?"

I was getting very wet and involuntary pushed my yearning pussy towards his fingers. He said

"I am going now. I will hold the lift for you for a minute. If you don't come I will go to bed alone."

With that he was gone.

I didn't know what to do. I have never cheated on my husband before. But I was very horny and was sure he would never find out. I made a snap decision, drained my drink, picked up my book and walked towards the lifts. When I got there I saw Tom, he smiled and held out his hand. We held hands as the lift door shut. I told him I had never done this sort of thing before. He asked me if I had been with a black man before, I said no, nervously. He said he would be gentle and that it would be beautiful. We got to his room; I went in first and turned around as he closed the door behind us. He looked me in the eyes and we embraced and kissed passionately. All thoughts of my husband went out of my mind right then.

As we kissed we struggled out of our clothes until we were on the bed, me in just my panties, Tom in his boxers. He had such a powerful body, and the sight of his rippling black muscles against my pale white flesh was exhilarating. Soon he was caressing my pussy through the delicate silk of my panties. He kissed his way down my now wanton body and removed my panties in a flash. I could feel his breath of my pussy and I knew what was coming. His tongue teased up and down my slit and danced over my clit. I was getting sooo wet. His gentle caressing of my pussy and the sight of a powerful black man between my spread thighs put me close to the edge of orgasm very quickly.

"OHHHH OH GOD, THAT'S SO GOOD, I'M GOING TO CUM."

At that point he stopped and we were soon kissing me again. I could taste my pussy juices on his tongue. He broke away from our kiss and said

"Do you want my black cock in your tight white pussy?"

I realized that I was desperate for his cock and would've done anything at this point to get him to fuck me. I felt like such a slut.

"OH YES! PLEASE FUCK ME! TAKE ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK."

At that point I didn't actually know he had a big cock, then he rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy, I was in heaven. He eased his cock into me,

"OMIGOD! OHHHH"

My pussy was now stretched around his cock and it felt like his cock was as wide as my ankle. He slowly pushed more of his cock in my pussy then withdrew and then pushed back in, harder this time and deeper. I was close to edge and just started the biggest orgasm of my life.

"OHHHH YES OH MY GOD, OHHHHHHH I'M CUMMMING, YOU'RE HUGE, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH I'M CUMMMING."

I had never felt anything even close to this, I had no idea how big his cock was but it was easily twice the size of my husband's. His cock was sooo deep in my pussy and I could feel every inch has he thrust it in and out of me. Then I remembered that I was not on the pill, I should stop him cumming in me. That thought left my mind as soon as the next thrust pushed his huge cock even further into my soaking wet pussy. I moaned loudly as another orgasm shook my body.

"OHHHH I NEED YOU TO CUM IN ME, I AM DESPERATE FOR YOU TO CUM IN ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM, FILL MY PUSSY, OHHHHH."

When he did cum in me, I orgasmed again, trembling with pleasure with my arms and legs wrapped around his iron hard black body. His throbbing cock erupted rivers of cum deep into my pussy. I could feel every burst of cum as it cascaded into my fertile womb.

Spent, he rolled off me. It took me minutes to get my breath back. I had never felt so satisfied, so complete. I was happy as a woman could be. I put my head on his chest and my hand drifted down to his cock. It was still fairly hard and soon I had my hand around it. I needed to see his cock so I kissed my way down his body and lifted the sheets off us. He was HUGE! At least ten inches long, despite not being fully hard, and so very thick. I licked the length of his cock, and then stretched my lips around his huge cock head. I could taste my pussy juices as I sucked his cock further and further into my mouth. As I sucked I could feel his cock throb bigger and bigger. I felt very slutty as I pictured myself sliding my mouth up and down this big black cock. Without taking my hand off his cock, I straddled him and slowly lowered my pussy onto his hardness. His hands reached up and caressed my breasts. I was gentle at first, up and down, nice and easy, each time slipping further onto his cock until I felt impaled. Soon I was riding his cock like a whore on a bucking bronco and another orgasm rendered me like a rag doll.

"OHHHHH GOD, I'M CUMMMING, SO BIG, I LOVE BLACK COCK, OHHHH, I'M CUMMMING,OHHHH."

After this orgasm subsided I realised that Tom hadn't cum as he flipped me over and took me doggy style. This time with no gentleness. He thrust into my tight white pussy with force. He pounded my pussy until his immense length was fully inside. He slapped my bottom and asked if I was a slut.

"GOD YES, I'M A SLUT, OHHHH, I'M YOUR WHITE SLUT, OHHHH I'M CUMMMING, PLEASE FILL MY PUSSY, FILL ME WITH YOUR BLACK SEED, OHHHH MAKE ME PREGNANT, FILL ME PLEEEASE!"

His cock exploded cum deep into my womb again and another orgasm racked my shameless body.

We slept after that, me contented in his powerful arms. In the morning I woke first, full of guilt. What had I done? Would my husband find out? Would sex with him ever be the same? Would I be pregnant?

With these thoughts in my head Tom woke and leaned in to kiss me, I felt his cock, throbbing with morning hardness, slap against my thigh. We kissed and my guilt evaporated once more. Soon I was sucking his huge black cock like the slut I was. And I loved it. I couldn't wait for him to come in my mouth. I didn't have to wait too long. He started cumming with his cock in my throat, then, as I gagged a little, in my mouth, filling my mouth to overflowing. Then he took his cock out of my mouth and spurted load upon load in my face and hair.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I saw myself in the full length mirror, naked. My face and hair covered in cum, black man's cum, running down my chin and over my breasts. Now that I was standing, I could feel his cum from the night before pouring from my tender pussy down my thighs. I had become a slut, a black man's cum slut, and a pregnant one at that.