Gold Card Ch. 13

Story Info
Susan responds to Ted's story & accepts his invitation.
787 words
4.67
20.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

From:

Susan

To:

Ted

Date:

Tue, 7 Nov 2007 11:26 pm

Hi Ted,

Wow, that must have been an amazing experience for you, three beautiful women all over you like that, yeah I can see how that would be any man's dream. Just reading your descriptions of everything was exciting, no, it was more than that. While I was reading I let myself picture everything, your body, the women's bodies, your cock, their pussies and tongues all seeming to go everywhere.

Anyway, I don't know if what you said about the Gold Card can possibly be true, but I have felt something similar since I got the card. Being a woman I always had capacity for more than a man, but I have found myself getting turned on so much more often than I had in the past. Things I normally found to be a bit sexy were interesting, but they really didn't get me turned on, but now, sometimes just the sight of a guy's chest or my own lace panties will get me turned on.

Needless to say, your descriptions and the pictures they created in my mind had my pussy tingling and by the time I first slipped my fingers into my panties, I was very wet. Initially, I let myself image doing those things to you, first licking and sucking your nipples. As I did this I toyed a bit with my nipples and then when I imagined taking your cock into my mouth, I moved my hand back down into my panties and found my slit. Moving downward, I pushed my fingers into my wet pussy, moving them in and out as now I began picturing your cock sliding in and out of first my mouth, but then suddenly I imagined it pumping in and out of my pussy.

I quickly reached into my nearby drawer and pulled out a dildo and after sucking on it a while, I got it glistening wet and then pushed it into myself, picturing what your face might look like as you fucked me. Well when you described the first time you came, I timed it so I came with you and I imagined your cum splashing into me as I came. When the pulsations inside me waned, I pulled the dildo out and imagined the women licking my clit and lapping at my pussy, sucking your cum out of me.

Letting my fingers be their tongues I ran one finger from one hand on my clit while using one finger on my other hand in my pussy. I tried to imagine their hot breath on me as they liked me, sucked me and lapped up the juices that poured out of me. Once again I came, closing my legs around both my hands until the sensations subsided.

After coming twice I continued reading your email, this time rubbing my pussy lips all around with the flat of my hand. I was picturing what it might feel like grinding my pussy lips against another woman's, like you described in your email. Picturing how the lips would look touching each other, the pubic hair mingling and the wetness glistening all over our pussies and thighs I moved my hand faster and faster. In just a few minutes I was coming for the third time.

Considering how turned on your email made me, and everything that has been swirling through my mind, I definitely what to take you up on your offer to join you at the electronics place. I'll call in and take tomorrow off so I can meet you when they open up at ten in the morning. Don't bother asking for them to have a man for me, I think you and I can do a bit, but then I would like to try a few things with the women. Of course with you there watching me and me watching you will make it that much more exciting.

In the meantime I think I may go back and read over your email again, read over the part about the three women fucking you, counting and then switching. I wonder what that might feel like for me, with this dildo pushing in one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight... how high did they count? Oh, just pulling it out now was hard to do, it is so wet and glistening. Let's see, one, two three, four, five, six, seven, eight... Oh my, how could you bear it, them pulling off of you? One, two, three, four, five, sila, lsern, eignr....

Sorry about that Ted, I kind of got lost there as I came again. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Susan.