Becoming a MILF (Male I'd Like To Fuck)

Story Info
What happens when a man visits an adult bookstore.
1.9k words
3.54
92.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

The problem with being a male such as myself is that you can't always be sexually satisfied enough. Now I know what you are thinking, "He's a guy, they are never sexually satisfied." However, in my case, it is the constant truth for me. Most guys are happy if the come once or twice a day. Three or four times and they are ecstatic. I, however, need—not want, NEED—to urgently cum hard at least seven times a day.

A heck of a problem to be sure. It is not the fact that I can't get women either. I am, just to give you a little background on myself so you may understand me better, an extremely attractive and powerful male. Now I know that sounds like bragging, bravado, whatever you choose to call it, but the fact of the matter remains that I am 6' tall, 250 lbs and a black belt. On occasions too numerous to mention I have thrown several people out of the club I was working in simultaneously.

Yes, I was a bouncer. I'd still be doing it too were it not for the reputation I got doing it. You see once you earn a rep as a "gunslinger" (so to speak) everyone wants to challenge you to prove your worthiness as one. It got to the point where more people were coming to the clubs I worked in to start a fight rather than to drink, ogle the naked ladies and try to get lucky with them or one of the bartendresses.

Of course there were compensations for such employment as well. The women loved this hazel-green eyed, brown-haired bouncer and came just to prove it. It seems that a lot of women get hot from watching one man toss around another man or men. Go figure! Honestly, I am a very relaxed person and somewhat Taoist in my beliefs about violence, the order of the universe et cetera.

Anyhow, back to my problem. You see I need, not desire to, but physically need, to the point of pain if I don't satisfy my need, to cum several times a day more than the normal male. I've had my share of physical relationships, but they are never physical enough for me.

For some reason I've never been lucky enough to meet women who could keep up with me sexually. Once I dated a gorgeous, kinky sex loving, blonde with legs that just seemed to go forever. However, after she came for the 3rd or 4th time she was wiped out and faded to sleep. I would be left taking matters into my own hands as I laid in bed alongside her.

Then there was another lady friend of mine who loved anal sex to the point of near exclusivity, but, after cumming 3 or 4 times in her ass, she would pass out. She said it was from the pain—I am 13" long and as thick around as most men's wrists. At least we had a good time whilst it lasted.

Always it was the same. Either they were wiped sexually, it was the pain or it was the 3rd choice. The 3rd choice being allowing another woman in bed with us. However, most women are the naturally jealous types and would never allow that.

So what is a guy to do? Well, after an excruciatingly long month and a half without sex, I had to do something. So I did something I never thought I'd do. I went to the local adult bookstore where I soon found myself in a booth in the back watching a movie.

I learned rather quickly about something called a "glory hole." It seems that these places have holes in the walls at about waist level in order to allow your cock, or someone else's, to pass through from one viewing booth to another. I may be dense some days, but even I could dream up what happened when one passed through a glory hole.

Being a "normal" heterosexual male I ignored the things I saw coming through. More than a few gentlemen had put their cocks through for someone, namely me, to suck. I definitely was not going to be doing that.

Ignoring cock after cock I figured eventually they would stop trying altogether. Boy was I wrong! Instead, it seemed to me, that they kept it up all the more.

Maybe these poor desperate souls felt eventually I'd succumb to lust and just get on my knees and suck them down my throat. Like I said though, I am heterosexual, I had no desire to do what they wished. If wishes were dollars I am sure they would have been millionaires, but if granted wishes were dollars these poor souls were about to end up on the street today.

I was just in the middle of the movie I'd chosen, a really nice Hyapathia Lee movie (yes, it is a classic, but having meet the woman I wanted to see her), when I heard a thud outside my booth. Thinking nothing of it I just ignored it and continued to stroke myself toward orgasm. I figured if I was lucky I'd get in a few cums and go home a temporarily sexually satisfied guy.

I must have zoned completely out because I did not hear the rather weak lock on my booth give way. When I looked up and saw a rampant cock in my face I just decided I'd get up, get dressed and leave. The leering face grinning down at me thought otherwise.

Now I am a martial artist and can defend myself pretty well. However, to use the martial arts you generally need the room to move in. For anyone who has never been in an adult bookstore video viewing booth, just to let you know, these things are smaller then your average closet and jammed for space. There is barely enough room for you to sit on a bench and watch the movie on the tv above you or kneel on the ground and suck the cock coming through the glory hole.

So you can imagine I am sure that I was in no condition to do much of anything at this point. Well, actually there were a few things I could have done involving pressure point manipulation. Unfortunately, they would all have resulted in instantaneous death and I really didn't wish to explain to the cops, or anyone of my friends who might see me in the police blotter, why I killed him.

Now what? Ask to leave? He didn't look the type and he sure didn't look like a good conversationalist either.

As he picked the handcuffs he'd just bought out of his bag and gave them to me he told me to put them on behind my back. Great! Just where I always wanted to be---stuck in a small room, my hands handcuffed behind my back with some guy's hard cock right in front of my face.

What was I to do? What could I do actually? I waited to see what he wanted—what I knew he wanted and that I knew I could not deny. His black evil face split open and his pearly whites leered at me broken only by a couple of stereotypical golden teeth. He was not gentle, he was not kind just insistent as he pushed my mouth down over his cockhead.

"Hey guys," he shouted, "look at the slut I got meself here!"

Soon enough there was quietly forming a line at the door. And here I was handcuffed and forced to see everything he did to me. I could even, out of the corner of my eye, see the eye looking through the glory hole at me being such a slut—even if it was an unwilling one.

His big hands just held my head tight and facefucked me as the others quietly queued by and watched him do it. I felt as if my jaw was going to fall off. His cock was larger and thicker than mine, almost impossibly larger. My jaw was stretched to the limit, and he was nowhere near all the way down me, but he worked rather forcefully to get his cock all the way down my throat.

As he pushed me deeper and deeper on his cock I gagged. He laughed. Like I said he didn't get a care for me. He just wanted to use my mouth as a cum receptacle and a means of pleasure. What was I to do? I did as he told me. He was not only bigger than I was, but also heavier and he had the advantage of having all the space he needed to move whereas I did not. It was how he managed to get me into the handcuffs in the first place.

My mouth was invaded first by him, but I could tell that that one cock was not all I was to have to eat tonight. After he finished down my throat, filling me to overflowing, he told me he was not done with his slut. He turned around and pushed his ass back into my face. It was not just pushed back at me, but to the point that I was held against the wall by his ass and could not breathe unless he allowed me to and that was only going to happen he told me if I ate his ass out to his pleasure.

What could I do? I started eating ass for the first time in my life. Well, okay, not the first time, but it was the first time I'd ever done it for a guy. Now, the women I have been with know how talented my tongue is in both their pussies and their asses and this "gentleman" was about to find out how well I could do with him. As my tongue snaked past his anal ring and worked itself inside him I found the sensation to be quite similar to doing it for a woman though it was definitely not as arousing to me.

This unknown monster, the one that made me suck cock and eat a guy's ass for the first time, was not the only one of the day, just the first in a long line of cocks to suck, be fucked by or worse. At the end of the business day for the store I had to leave as they were closing up for the night, but by then I had had my mouth and ass stretched so much that they would never be the same again. I would never be the same again. In fact, long after the original man used me for his pleasure I was still at the store servicing all cummers. I had been turned into a male slut and now everything I did was voluntarily. I craved cock like I used to crave pussy.

When they finally came to get me off my knees in the back I was led out to my car. Alas, it was then that they noticed that noone had removed my handcuffs from behind my back. It also was a shame as I could not drive because noone had an extra set of handcuff keys.

Were they to leave me noone knew what might happen to me so they didn't leave me behind. Instead of being left to my own devices the salesclerk took me home with him and thereupon bound me into a life of slavery and debauchery as his personal catamite and slave.

To this day I have no idea what happened to my family, my job, my car but I really don't care because Master is now here with more cock for me to service.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers