First Time with Aunt Lisa

Story Info
A nephew's first time with his Aunt Lisa.
1.4k words
4.05
240k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every young boy or well let me rephrase that every boy or man has lusted after a female family member, whether it is your mom, sister, grandma, aunt or cousin. I am no different. I am in love with my aunt Lisa. My aunt Lisa is hot, I mean smoking hot, at least she is too me. She is 5'5" tall and 180lbs. She is not skinny like those supermodels you are afraid you are going to break. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Aunt Lisa is rather large breasted, she is a 44D, and oh, how I love those succulent tits of hers. Oh yea did I mention she has 2 kids and is 30 years old, she is a MILF for sure. Me, I am 22, 6'1" tall, 300lbs with brown hair and eyes as well. Now that you have met us, let us get on with the story.

The story begins on a moon lit summer's night in our small town. It was hot and humid. Aunt Lisa was in shorts and a tank top while I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. We parked down in a secluded spot by the harbor and I shut the car off. We started talking like any aunt and nephew would. You know the "How are you?", "Do you have a girlfriend and what's she like?" and that sort of stuff. She could tell I was holding back on the girlfriend question. Aunt Lisa said to me "I know your holding back on some details about your girlfriend". So I told her that I was because it wasn't something an aunt and nephew should talk about. "Oh, come on, you know I won't say anything and you can tell me anything, I want to know all about her!" aunt Lisa told me.

"Ok ok, well here goes nothing then. You see she is horny and likes to have lots of sex, you know anywhere any time sort of deal. Well its great don't get me wrong but I am just not into her." I replied. Aunt Lisa asked who I was into. "Now that I can't say because I will be embarrassed and I know she isn't into me like that." I said.

"Nonsense, tell me please! Maybe I can tell you how you can get her to like you." was what aunt Lisa told me.

"Well Ok. You see, I ummmmm like you." I told her.

"WHAT?" Aunt Lisa asked with a shocked look on her face.

"See I told you that I would be embarrassed." I replied.

"Oh no baby, I like you, in fact I love you. I didn't know you liked me or else I would have made my move a long time ago," Aunt Lisa said. Now it was my time to be shocked. I knew she loved me. I only thought it was as an aunt and not more. Wow what a surprise. All of the sudden I felt something touch my leg. I jumped and looked at my aunt Lisa.

"God you are so beautiful," I told her.

"Why thank you. You're pretty good looking yourself." She replied.

I leaned in and kissed Aunt Lisa. Her hand kept sliding further and further up my thigh and under my shorts. I slowly slid my hand up under her shirt and cupped her supple breasts. Gently pinching and twisting her nipples. Aunt Lisa then put her hand in my shorts and pulled out my penis. "Recline your seat baby, let aunt Lisa take care of that hard on." said aunt Lisa. I reclined my seat back and slid my shorts all the way down. Aunt Lisa started to lick my cock up and down gently, licking all around the head. Gently she took the head of my cock in her mouth, slowly working her mouth up and down my rock hard, 8-inch cock until she had swallowed it all. Then she gently scraped her teeth up the underside of my penis until just the head was in her mouth. Stroking my cock and sucking the head, she looked up into my eyes.

"Oh god Aunt Lisa, I am going to cum. Oh god here it comes, get ready," I was moaning. Aunt Lisa started sucking hard and stroking my cock faster. "Oh yessss aunty Lisa, oh god yes, I am cummmmminggggg!" I yelled. Aunt Lisa swallowed all of my cum.

"Mmmmmm baby that was good." Aunt Lisa said in a sexy voice.

Aunt Lisa lay back on the hood of the car. I pulled her shorts down and found to my surprise she was not wearing any panties and her vagina was shaved bare. Her pussy was dripping wet. I pulled her shirt off to expose her large supple breasts to my view. I started kissing my way down her neck and slowly making my way down her collarbone to her magnificent tits. I then started sucking and nibbling on her rock hard pink nipples. Pulling them with my teeth and biting them as hard as I can. I hear Aunt Lisa moaning in pain and pleasure. Continuing my way down, kissing her stomach until I get to the top of her mound. Kissing my way around her pussy, careful not to touch her clit or pussy lips. Gently I start licking all around her tight little cunt. I started licking up her pussy from her tight asshole to her stiff clit. Nipping at it and flicking her clit with my tongue. I look up at her and ask, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes I do, I want your big cock in my pussy now! I am going to scream if you don't fuck my brains out now." Aunt Lisa said.

I stood up and pulled my shorts down. I took my penis and rubbed it all over Aunt Lisa's tight wet little pussy. Grabbing my cock, I started slapping her pussy with it and whacking her clit. Aunt Lisa started moaning in pleasure. Aunt Lisa reached down and spread her pussy lips apart so I could ram my cock in. I rammed the head in and held it there and started sucking, biting and tugging her nipples. Aunt Lisa was moaning out her pleasure and begging me to ram it all the way in "Please baby ram it in me, fuck me as hard as you can. I need your cock!"

"Ok you want it you got it!" I told her. I pulled my cock out and Aunt Lisa moaned her disapproval at this move. I lined my cock up with her tight twat and rammed it all the way in. Aunt Lisa was moaning incoherent words as I rammed my 8-inch cock in and out of her tight pussy. She started Cumming all over my cock, her pussy got so tight I thought it was gona rip my cock off. Aunt Lisa had a hold of my ass and started digging her fingernails in to my butt. I started moaning, "Oh Aunt Lisa I am going to cum! Where do you want me to cum?"

"Fill my pussy with your hot white sticky cum. I want it all baby, give me all your cum!" Aunt Lisa moaned.

"Oh god yes Aunt Lisa, your pussy is so hot and wet! I feel you're cum running down my balls. It is so tight! I love it, I love how your cunt feels, I love you, and I just love it all!" I was panting.

All of a sudden, I felt my cock swell and get harder and then I felt the tingling and tightening in my balls. It is a feeling I love. Then suddenly I started Cumming deep in her pussy "Ohhhhhh Aunt Lisa I am Cumming, OHH GOD YES, I AM FILLING THAT TIGHT CUNT!" I was moaning.

"Take it out of me, I want to suck that beautiful cock of yours clean." Aunt Lisa demanded. I pulled it out of her tight pussy. I licked our combine cum out of her beautifully shaven beaver. I made sure to get every last drop of cum from her pussy. Quickly Aunt Lisa hopped off the hood of the car, swallowed my cock, and licked it clean. She suck each of my testicles into her mouth to get all the cum she could. We got dressed and made out a little more as we did.

We got back in the car and I said, "Well lets head to my place for a bit and hang out." Aunt Lisa agreed to that and so we were off. When we pulled in the driveway, we saw that my girlfriend's car there.

Aunt Lisa said, "Good she is home. I can't wait to meet her."

"You will love her, I know you will." I replied. What happened next with my girlfriend Brittney is another story for a later time!