The Donor

Info
When Catherine asked me to donate my sperm, I was flattered.
807 words
2.95
75.3k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



 

When Catherine asked me to donate my sperm to her I was a bit embarrassed at first, but also a bit flattered. I hadn't realized she had wanted to have a child. She was a close friend, but there was no romance between us and now, aside from some silly comments about friends with benefits, I just wanted to talk to her and make sure this was what she wanted.

"I hadn't even realized you wanted a child, I mean I know you don't have any plans to get married," I said.

"Yeah, but I have been thinking about it for some time and it's something I want, something I want a lot."

"But you're so young now, why not wait a while, you might meet a man and then you can have a child with him."

"Gary, come on, look at me, who is going to want to marry me, much less go on to have a child with me," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Catherine, you are beautiful. So what if you are heavy now, a guy would be lucky to have you. You watch, one day they'll figure it out, look through the glitz of the other girls and realize exactly what kind of person you are."

"I don't think either of us will live long enough for that to happen."

"And you're certain you want a child, even before you finish college?"

"Yes, I've got it figured out. The university has some day care there so while I'm at class I can drop the baby there. After feeding I can have a play pen and I'll study right there with the baby."

"You're sure you want me to be the donor?"

"Of course Gary, I mean you're smart, healthy and just a downright nice guy. Hell you're my best friend, why wouldn't I want this?"

"What do I need to do then?"

"Here's their card, you need to make an appointment so they can get me ready. They schedule me in as soon as they can after you finish," she said, handing me the card.

"Finish?"

"Yeah, I know you can take care of that, I mean all guys should be experts at that," she laughed.

"I'm good, but I'm no expert," I replied smiling.

The next week I called in and made an appointment. Now they said I should abstain from sex for a day before going in, just to make sure I could give enough of a sample. I gave it two days, what the hell, I wasn't dating anyone so what's an extra day of not jacking off.

On the day of my appointment I showed up at the clinic and signed in. A nurse handed me a paper and a small cup and told me, "Read the instructions on the paper about washing off. Once you do that you simply put your semen in the cup, screw on the cap and bring it back to me."

"What if the cup is not big enough," I said as a joke, trying to ease the tension a bit.

"Well then big boy just make sure you don't spill any on the floor. Now go fill up that cup before I call your momma," she said with a wicked smile.

The room she directed me to had a nice assortment of porn, so between the porn and the fact it had been two days I was ready to go. I pulled out my cock, went to the sink and washed my hands and my cock as instructed. Then I grabbed and did what came naturally to me, I began to stroke. In less than a minute I felt a rush of pleasure shoot through my cock and I carefully caught my cum in the little cup.

I screwed on the cap and took it back to the nurse. "Ah, I see it didn't overflow there. Guess you saving some for later huh?"

I could feel my face flush as I laughed and then quickly slipped out of the clinic. I didn't hear from Catherine after the donation but didn't think much about it. Often we'd go weeks, sometimes months between times we'd get together.

The school year went on and I really didn't think much about any of the donor thing and after losing track of when I even did it, I really had no idea that she had the baby. It wasn't until a man in a suit came looking for me in my dorm and handed me an envelope that I knew anything had happened.

I'd been duly served. I was being sued for child support for Catherine's baby. My name was on the birth certificate as father and she wanted support. I folded up the letter and headed for legal services, I needed a lawyer.

 

--:--
--:--
1.0
MungoParkIII
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really cool twist at the end. No good deed goes unpunished!

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 6 years ago
welcome to parenthood

Nice surprise ending. There was a real life case in Missouri where something like this happened, except that the male sold his sperm over the internet..

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Honest

I almost died laughing at this one!

AngelliccDesireeeAngelliccDesireeeover 16 years ago

I didn't hear the voice on this story....but the text was good..I laughed out loud....A nice twist on the story, but I honestly don't think he should have to pay for child support

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brief but clever

They say that there is nothing new, but this story is relatively innovative and clever. I hope there is a sequal. His best friend may be fond of him or may be a real con woman. Interesting story. Nice job

60 year old George

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Dicky Gives Head How I like to pleasure a woman.in Audio
What a Way to Wake Up! I sneak in and wake you up in a most satisfying way.in Audio
The Hotel Meeting a friend at a hotel for the first time.in Audio
Pleasure at Work He finds release unexpectedly.in Audio
Dicky Visits The Library A fantasy about my favourite librarian.in Audio
More Stories