Threesome

Story Info
Cute suburban wife tries two men at once.
1.9k words
4.15
136.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I'm one of those guys who gets into the idea of sharing his wife with another guy. If you're into it too, you get it, if you're not you don't. Easy as that.

The internet is a beautiful thing -- you can find groups of like minded anythings. I happened to find a group that was into the idea of showing off their wives for others to look at. I connected with a guy who thought mine was just the hottest thing there. Can't fault his taste, I agree with him. We've been married 20 years and she's still the subject of all my sexual fantasies. At forty-something she still looks great. A cute little blonde with perky tits and a winning smile; Andrea still turns heads on a regular basis.

Anyway, my internet friend, let's call him Kelton, is a bit of a photo shop wiz. He made manipulations of photos of Andrea that I sent to him that added himself into the picture. Since the photos I sent him contained a nude or nearly nude Andrea in various sexual situations, you can imagine what those manipulations looked like. Well, for a guy with my particular fantasy they were pretty damn close to a dream come true.

All good dreams come to an end and mine did when Andrea came across some of Kelton's work. Understandably she was pissed at me but after an initial cooling off period a strange thing happened: she kept bringing them up, asking me things like 'would you really want something like this to happen?' and 'does this guy really think I'm that hot?' I, of course, assured her of both. We started looking at them together and that led to some very hot sex.

Eventually she changed from asking me whether I'd 'want something like that to happen' to 'how could something like that happen?' We added a role-playing component to the fantasy, talking about just how it could happen and that led to even more hot sex. After a few of these fantasy spinning sessions I suggested that I introduce her to Kelton and bring him in on it.

Which we did - initially by chatting with him online while she looked over my shoulder and kibitzed. He, of course, knew she was there and was thrilled by it, talking to her through me. Eventually she began to participate directly and soon Kelton was pressing her to chat with him alone. Andrea was initially reluctant; she wasn't looking for an affair, but was enjoying the fantasy of a threesome. I assured her I had no desire for her to have an affair with Kelton but had no objection to her talking to him one on one and that if I knew about it and agreed to it, it wasn't an affair.

They started chatting via IM and then by phone. I'm not really sure what they said to each other but I know she fucked my brains out each time she talked to him. I also knew from Kelton that after a very short period of time they were having seriously hot phone sex. Eventually Andrea told me Kelton wanted to take a trip out our way to meet. I already knew it as Kelton had broached the idea with me first. I told her I was willing if she was so we agreed and set a date.

We decided to meet at a local bar. We had been talking both on the phone and through the internet and had exchanged photos but you never really know until you meet someone face to face. We picked a nice place, nothing too fancy. She dressed casually but cute in a loose, long skirt and matching camisole and jacket. We were both pretty nervous and Andrea was more fidgety then usual. We saw Kelton at the bar and were happy to note that he both looked like his picture and seemed fairly normal. We greeted each other and moved to a secluded booth with Andrea seated between us. Kelton and I ordered beers and Andrea a white wine. Kelton was a nice looking guy in his late fifties, balding but it looked good on him. His voice had a soft drawl that I suspected pushed all the right buttons with Andrea -- she liked southern boys.

Conversation was a little stilted and awkward at first but after a couple of glasses of wine Andrea was her normal chatty self. I noticed she began touching Kelton's arm as she talked, unconsciously leaning towards him.

"So am I a disappointment in person?" she asked him, finally starting to relax.

"Far from it," Kelton replied "If anything your pictures didn't do you justice."

"I'm still a little pissed he showed you those," she said, punching me lightly on the arm.

"Seems to me you shouldn't be, after all, you showed me more," Kelton said.

"Oh really?" I asked amused.

"Oh yeah," he replied. "She sent me some really interesting ones."

Andrea tried to look cool, but she blushed at this revelation. "Well, the stuff you sent didn't leave much to the imagination so I figured why not," she said.

Kelton surreptitiously caught my eye in an unspoken question. I nodded my acceptance and approval.

Kelton asked Andrea, "Do you remember what I asked you last time we chatted?"

"Yes," she replied, suddenly lowering her eyes.

"What did he ask?" I asked her.

"Did you do it?" Kelton asked as his hand went under the table.

She twitched slightly as Kelton's hand landed on her thigh but didn't protest. After a second, I saw Kelton's arm moving slightly and while I couldn't see anything directly, I could tell he was slowly raising her skirt under the table

"Yes," she answers a little breathlessly.

She jumped again and he smiled and said, "Tell your husband what I asked you to do, Andrea."

She gasped and replied a little distractedly, "He asked me to wear a skirt."

"And what else," he said.

"And...and no underwear at all," she said, squirming.

"Tell him what I'm doing now," he command her.

"Oh God, he's fingering me," she moaned.

"Yes I am, and you're soaking wet," Kelton added with a smile.

"Really? Let me see," I said dropping my hand under the table to her other leg.

I put my hand about half way up my wife's thigh and found bare skin. Her legs were open and I slid my hand up her thigh to find her skirt bunched around her waist and Kelton's hand with two fingers buried in her pussy. I found her clit, lightly stroking at the way I knew she liked while Kelton worked his fingers in and out of her. She was indeed sopping wet and began to moan softly.

"Tell him what you told me," Kelton said.

"No," she whispered.

"Tell him," He commanded.

"I said I wanted to be his slut," she said, eyes tightly shut.

She gripped the edge of the table tightly and held her breath, biting her lip and bending her head, stifling all sound as she came. I felt her pussy throb as it clenched Kelton's fingers.

"Why don't we take off," I suggested.

We paid the bill as Andrea surreptitiously fixed her clothes. We walked out to the car, Andrea a little wobbly.

"Why don't you ride in back with Kelton," I told Andrea. She didn't offer any argument and I saw the two of them kissing in the rear view mirror before we even left the parking lot.

I glanced into the mirror whenever the traffic allowed on the short ride to our house and was treated to flashes of back-seat passion.

Glimpse: Them kissing passionately with Kelton's hand on her breast outside her clothes.

Glimpse: Still kissing with her jacket off and her cammie pushed down, breasts exposed, Kelton playing with her nipples, pulling and tugging on them.

Glimpse: Kelton sucking on her breast, her skirt pushed up, legs spread wide with his fingers deep in her pussy.

A zipping sound caused me to look in the mirror again and I saw she'd taken his cock out and was bobbing up and down on it, her tits hanging free while Kelton played with her nipples.

We pulled into the garage and I pushed the button to close the automatic door. Andrea got out of the car and walked into the house, tits bobbing wantonly as we followed. Before the door even closed, she was undressing Kelton and pushed him down onto the couch where she went back to sucking his cock. Kelton lay back on the couch with Andrea kneeling on the edge of it as I came up behind her. I quickly unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it down over her ass then dove in to lick her juicy pussy from behind. She was soaked and I reveled in the taste and scent of her, running my tongue all over her from clit to anus, tasting and probing every inch. I never tire of my wife, never.

"Let's swap or I'm gonna cum," Kelton said, moving Andrea's head off of him, "and I'm saving that for her pussy." He gently pushed her back onto the couch and spread her legs, settling down between them to taste her.

"Oh you taste fine," he purred as he licked her. "I've wanted to do this for a long time."

I quickly stripped off my clothes and offered my cock to her. She turned her head and took me in her mouth while Kelton worked his magic. Before long she became lost in the sensations coming from her pussy. I slipped out of her mouth and her muscles tensed, back arched. She cried out and her hips bucked as she came. Kelton held on to her hips and licked her through it, then climbed on top of her, guiding his cock to her opening. He rubbed himself around the outside of her and entered with a quick, hard thrust.

She gasped in a combination of pleasure, pain and over stimulation. Kelton started stroking into her with quick jabs, his body making wet slapping sounds against hers with each forceful thrust. She quickly came again, raised her legs into the air and came a third time just as he groaned and emptied himself into her, going deep and holding as he filled her. He sighed contentedly and pulled out.

"Turn over on your knees," I told Andrea. She smiled at me and did as I asked; presenting her ass to me with a saucy twitch. Kelton's seed oozed out of her in a dirty, naughty, unbelievably sexy mess. I rubbed my cock on her soaked cream pie and told her, "clean him off".

She looked back at me, "I don't do that," she said.

I smacked her ass, "You said you wanted to be his slut, this is it. Clean him off," I commanded her again.

She looked at me and then took Kelton's semi-soft cock into her mouth and started sucking as I roughly entered her from behind. I thrust hard, working my thumb into her ass as we fucked. I think she liked the slight degradation as she set to sucking him with enthusiasm. Each of my thrusts pushed her harder onto Kelton's cock and he was quickly erect. I felt her ass tighten around my thumb and she moaned around his cock as she came again. It was all too much for me and I shot deep into her, digging my fingers into her hips as I filled her to overflowing.

"Swap," Kelton said. "Lets see how long we can keep this up," as we changed places.