Fucking My In-Laws Ch. 02

Story Info
Spending an evening fucking his wife's sexy cousin.
1.5k words
4.31
169.6k
32

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. And yes, I know that this isn't an incest story, but it seems to me that fucking your in-laws should definitely count as taboo. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

It had been almost a year since I first fucked Veronica, my wife's aunt. We had still been hooking up about once a month or so; sometimes for just a blowjob or a quickie, but usually I would spend an hour or two fucking her in all three of her holes. This story, however, doesn't have anything to do with Veronica.

One of my wife's cousins, Nina, was just about to turn twenty years old. Since my wife, Michelle, and Nina were quite close, Michelle invited her over for a girls' night to watch a couple of chick flicks, do their nails, and the other stereotypical 'girly' stuff.

Now is probably as good a time as any to describe Nina. She's a short, curvy girl with long, brown hair. She tends to march to the beat of her own drum, wearing way too much eye makeup and dying coloured streaks into her hair. Nina had always been a little loud and obnoxious, but for some reason I got along really well with her.

The night of their girls' night I was working until about ten o'clock. When I arrived home, I was surprised to find the garage empty, meaning that my wife wasn't home. I walked straight from the garage into our family room, where Nina was lying on the couch, watching a movie. She was wearing a t-shirt that came to just below her hips and, judging by her bare legs, she was probably only wearing her underwear underneath it.

"Hi Uncle Jared!" she said, looking over at me. Even though I wasn't her uncle, she had been calling me that since she was about fourteen years old.

"Hey Nina," I replied. "Where's Michelle?"

"Her friend with the baby called. I think she had to take her husband to the hospital or something, and asked Michelle to babysit."

I picked up the phone and dialled my wife's cell phone.

"Hi babe," she said as she picked up the phone.

"Hey, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, Steve was having some breathing troubles. They're pretty sure it's just his asthma, but they went to the hospital just to be sure."

"How long have they been gone?"

"About an hour or so," she replied. Knowing the wait times in the local emergency room, I knew Michelle wouldn't be home until much later.

"Do you want me to come over and keep you company?"

"No, I'm fine," she said. "I just feel bad for Nina. Make sure she's got everything she needs for the night, okay?"

We said our goodbyes and then hung up, then Nina looked over at me.

"Come watch the movie with me, Uncle Jared!" she said, sitting up to make room for me on the couch. I sat down on the vacant end of the couch and Nina then plopped her head down in my lap. "Will you play with my hair?" she asked. I smiled and started running my fingers through her hair as we watched the movie. As I looked down at her face I couldn't help but think how much prettier she was without her excessive makeup on. I tried to focus on the movie, worried that my cock might get hard as this beautiful twenty-year-old sat with her head in my lap. As the movie wore on, Nina put her hand on my thigh. It wasn't an overtly sexual movement, but it was enough to get a response out of my body. My cock started to swell, and I knew she was going to feel it. I'm not huge, but at just under eight inches long and six inches around, it's not easy to disguise a hard-on, especially when it starts to press against a girl's face.

I could tell Nina felt it as she began to periodically adjust her head, rubbing her cheek against the bulge in my pants. Eventually her hand crept up my thigh and began to rub it softly. Neither of us said a word as she grew bolder, rubbing it more overtly. After a few minutes of this she undid my pants and pulled my cock out, holding it right in front of her face as she rubbed it from base to tip. Knowing the line had already been crossed, I pushed her head towards my cock, encouraging her to suck it. She took the head of it into her mouth at first, then started sucking me a bit deeper with each passing moment. A couple of minutes later she was taking the entire length of my cock down her throat without so much as a light gag. As she continued to deepthroat my cock I pulled her shirt up past her waist. She was wearing a sexy little white thong that caught my eye as I reached under her shirt and began gently caressing her bare breasts. She was moaning softly around my cock, and I was dying to take things further. I pulled her away from my cock and she sat up to face me. I took off my shirt and tossed it aside, then she followed my lead and did the same thing with hers. Next I pulled off my pants, underwear and socks in one motion. She hesitated for a moment, then took off her thong, revealing her neatly-trimmed pussy. I pulled her to me and arranged us in a spooning position on the couch, then began to slowly inch my cock into her pussy from behind. She was breathing heavily and moaning as I pushed in deeper, eventually fucking her with my entire cock.

"You're so fucking tight," I said to her. As I fucked her I reached around and grabbed onto one of her breasts.

"Oh my god!" she cried. "That feels amazing!" I fucked her like that for several minutes, her cries echoing throughout the house. "I want to ride this big cock!" she said after a few more minutes. I pulled out of her and sat up on the couch as she straddled me. She grabbed my cock and held it upright as she lowered her pussy onto it. As she bounced on my cock, I took her breasts into my mouth and sucked on them. "I'm so wet for you, Uncle Jared! Pound my fucking pussy!" She lifted her hips up so I could take control and fuck her from underneath.

"You're such a dirty girl!" I said. "And you've got such a tight little pussy!" I slammed into her hard, making her scream, then she stopped me.

"Do you want to do me from behind again?" she asked. I responded by putting her face-down on the couch and then pushing my cock into her from behind.

"Such a tight little pussy!" I said. "You're so fucking sexy Nina!" I pounded her like that for a few minutes, then I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her up to her knees. "Let me see that ass in the air while I'm fucking that pussy!" I said. She arched her back, taking my cock deep into her pussy as I fucked her hard from behind.

"This feels so fucking good baby!" she cried. "You're going to make me cum soon!" I reached around her hips and started to rub her clit as I fucked her. "Take my pussy baby! It feels fucking amazing! Holy shit! I'm fucking cumming! It feels so fucking good!" After her orgasm I continued to fuck her hard and her screams grew louder. "I love your fucking cock!" she cried.

"And I love your fucking pussy!" I replied. It only took a few more minutes of fucking her before she came hard once again. "Can I cum on your face?" I asked.

"You can cum wherever you want, Uncle Jared!" she said. I pulled out of her pussy and stood up in front of her as she sat up on the couch. I started rubbing my cock hard and fast as she watched, licking her lips. "I love cum!" she said to me. "Give me your cum, Uncle Jared!"

"I'm going to cover that pretty little face, Nina!" I said. Seconds later I followed through on that statement, shooting a huge load all over her face. Some of it got in her eyes, so she wiped it away with her fingers so she could see. "You've got such a hot little pussy," I said to her after we had taken a moment to breathe.

"And you fucked it so good!" she said. We gathered our clothes and turned off the lights and television. We went upstairs and showered together, exploring each other's bodies with our hands, then towelling off. I tucked her into the guest bed, then I went to my bedroom to fall asleep, dreaming of the sexy young girl across the hall...

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers