Visiting Cousin

Story Info
His hot cousin comes to town to play.
1.8k words
4.21
249.5k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early this morning, just to get a head start on my weekend. It was the middle of summer, and the town park would be packed. It was a huge attraction for our neighborhood, with lots activities going on. Skating, tanning, kids playing, sports being played on the many fields out there, plus all the tourists passing through. It was a great place to meet women too. On any summer day, it was common to see the sidewalks packed with 18 and 19 year old girls in bikinis. There wasn't even a place to swim, it was just because it was too hot to wear clothes. Girls would skate, ride bikes, even play football in their bikinis! I felt if I was ever going to get laid, that was the place to start. I wanted to be there early, so I got up around 6 AM and started making breakfast. My Mom and Dad were already in the kitchen.

"Hey Jack, what're you doing today?" Mom asked.

"Just going to the park for a while, nothing much," I said with visions of bouncing breasts in my head.

"Well, don't be gone too long, Veronica is going to be here soon," Dad said as he went to the living room.

That's right, I thought. My cousin Veronica was showing up today. She was 19, and on her college break. She lived a couple towns away, but here parents were taking a vacation to Europe for a few weeks, so my parents let her stay with us. I had no problems with her, and she was a cool person. I guess she was attractive, but her being my cousin made it hard for me to make that judgement. However, I really wasn't looking forward to spending the weekend with my cousin. Or so I thought.

"When is she going to be here?" I asked.

"Any moment now," Mom said.

When she did arrive, we spent about a hour talking, then I headed to the park. I thought about her a little while heading out. She certainly looked great. Long dark hair and a tight little body with huge breasts to make a nice package. She was eyeballing me quite a bit, but I didn't read too much into it. When I got to the park, it was better than I thought. Bikini clad girls were everywhere. A group a five hotties walked by me, their oiled up buns glistening in the bright sunlight. A huge set of tits walked by me, swaying to the rhythm of the owner's walk. A bunch of girls were playing volleyball nearby, their tits bouncing with every skip, hop, and jump. I thought about trying to join in when I noticed Rebecca Coplin, the mayor's daughter, rollerblading past me. One of the hottest girls in high school just happened to be the child of the biggest douche in the world, who just happened to be in charge of the town. I've lusted after her body for a long time, but we've never even spoken to each other. I watched as her long blonde hair whipped in the wind. Her tiny blue bikini barely covered her rack. I had to make some kind of move, I thought. Even if it was just talking to her, it would be a step closer. I started to chase after her but stopped for a moment. She would need to see more of me. I pulled my shirt off and went after her. She skated past the burger stand and around the outhouse. I went around the corner and trailed behind her. Her perfect ass was taunting me. She went around the kid's playground. I followed but lost sight of her. I thought I caught a glimpse of her at the picnic tables, but I couldn't be sure. She was gone. Cursing to myself, I went back to the court. I felt so disappointed I didn't even want to play anymore. I hung around a few more hours but left still disappointed. When I got back home, Veronica was the only one there. She was in the kitchen pouring a glass of juice. She wore a skimpy tank top and cutoff shorts.

"Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked.

"I told them about the festival back home and urged them to stay the weekend. It'd be nice to have a weekend without parents," she said.

"Exactly what I was thinking," I replied.

I went to the couch and sat down. Maybe some TV will cheer me up. I was still upset about missing out on Rebecca. The newspaper was on the coffee table. I picked it up and flipped to the local section. The title "Mayor Coplin" caught my eye. I read the article. Apparently the Mayor wants to ban swimsuits everywhere but the beach, and ban thongs altogether. What an ass hole, I thought. I imagine his daughter was pretty rebellious, since she's always out at the park showing her goods. Then I felt Veronica's arms wrap around me from behind.

"So Jack, how are the girls treating you?" she said with a smile.

"Not so good. There's one in particular I'm interested in, but I can't get to here."

"Well, maybe you're looking in the wrong place," she said with a devilish grin.

I turned to look at here as she sat next to me. She brought here face close to mine and attempted a kiss. I pulled back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You said you're having girl trouble. I'm your solution."

"But you're my cousin-"

"So what? Do you really mind?"

Before I could reply, she brought her lips to mine and forced her tongue in my mouth. It felt weird, but exciting too. My mind was racing. She was hot, no doubt about it, but she was my cousin. I wanted her body, but this was just wrong. I pushed her away.

"I can't, this is wrong," I said.

She gave me a stern look. "Jack, I broke up with my boyfriend last week and I've been out of school on break ever since. I'm not meeting new people and my pussy is on fire. There is no way I'm going to make it another three weeks without sex. My teenage ass needs to be tapped now! This is why I sent your parents away. I'm not asking for a relationship, just a good fuck. What do you say?"

"Well, maybe...," My resistance was breaking down.

"Think about this," she said and moved on top of me. She pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned my pants. I decided to forget about caution and go with her. I would probably never get another chance like this again. Veronica took off my shoes and pulled down my pants. I leaned back on my elbows and looked down at her. I was about to get my very first blowjob! I smiled at her eagerly. She smiled back and slid down my boxers. My penis drooped down between my legs. She looked at it and smiled.

"Wow. How big is it?" she asked.

"A-About six inches," I said.

She wrapped her hand around it and the blood started flowing. I lifted by butt off the couch as she took it in her mouth. I threw my head back and moaned. So this is what all the talk was about! It was even better than it was cracked up to be! Veronica slid her mouth up and down my pole with a controlled rhythm, keeping a steady pace. Her main focus was the head, thoroughly massaging it with her lips and caressing the sensitive underside with her tongue. My dick was already hard as granite. She moved up and flicked the tip with her tongue. It was like she knew just what to do to please me. She would use a technique, keep at it for a while, then move to another that was even better. Her mouth went down to my balls. She sucked on both individually then moistened up my scrotum with her tongue. It felt great, but I knew there was more and I wondered what she had in mind. Then she softly blew on my wet balls and pure ecstasy took over. My dick was twitching and I moaned in pleasure. She came back up and sat next to me.

"I thought you said you were only six inches," she said with a naughty smile.

"I-I am," I stammered and looked down. I was stunned. My dick had never looked longer and thicker than it did right now. The tip extended well past my navel. The head looked to be the size of a tennis ball. I couldn't even speak. Veronica started taking her clothes off.

"You ready for this?" she asked as her panties fell to the floor. I decided to take control from here. I picked her up and laid her on her back.

"You bet," I said. I ran my hands over her lovely tits, my first time ever touching a pair. I lined my new Uber dick up to her waxed pussy and slowly pushed in. We moaned in unison with every inch I slid in. When I was in all the way, we joined our lips and kissed passionately. She nibbled my ear and whispered to me.

"Pound my pussy right now," she demanded. Who was I to argue? I held her legs around my hips and slammed my dick into her as hard as I could. My balls slapped her ass and made a wet smacking sound. I wasn't going to last long so I had to make it good. She was already moaning so I slammed even harder, moving both our bodies across the couch.

"Oh, God yes! Fuck me harder!" she screamed. I lifted her off the couch so she could be on top. I laid on my back so she could ride me like a bull. Her tits bounced like crazy and she moved up and down mercilessly on my dick. I reached up and grabbed her wonderful melons. Her tight pussy felt wonderful on my dick. It was a tight fit, but she was so wet there was no problem going in and out. I could feel my load coming about the same time she was. She was panting hard and suddenly screamed out in ecstasy. I came at the same time too, releasing my sticky fluid deep inside her. It felt out of this world. I moaned as loud as she did as the orgasm ripped through me. When it was over, I collapsed on top of her, too exhausted to move. We kissed again for a while, then she fell asleep. I nestled my head between her tits and fell asleep with my dick still inside her.

We woke up a little later that night, still in the same spot. We fucked endlessly that weekend until my parents came back, then we had to sneak around a little bit. Veronica was a pretty clever girl, it turned out. She got my parents to go out again, this time out of state for two whole weeks! I could hardly wait till we had the house again...