Teacher, Teacher!

Story Info
A student discovers something about his teacher.
770 words
3.87
59.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**NOTE**: This is a fictional story in which all characters are made-up and over the age of 18.

*

Mr. M was our Sociology teacher. Not only was he one of the coolest and fun teachers at our school, he was incredibly gorgeous. He had tan skin, a masculine face, and deep brown eyes. He had a contagious laugh and beautiful smile. He was muscular and manly, but not bodybuilder manly, more of a slim, model kind of manly. Well not slim, muscular. All I know is he was hot. All of the girls in our class fawned and swooned over him, and some of the guys did too! Now I didn't go so far as to fawn or swoon, but I was attracted to him I'll admit.

Being seniors, our schedules were pretty short. Unfortunately I got stuck with lunch in the middle of the day. The lunch room in our school stunk, and I hadn't gone since freshman year. I needed a place to go during lunch. Lucky for me, Mr. M had a break that same period, and he said I could help him out in the social studies office every day. There wasn't really much to do so we ended up just talking and sometimes I would make copies or help him grade multiple choice tests for other classes. All of the other teachers had classes that period, so it was always just he and I in the office.

One day in class, the girls were flirting with Mr. M as usual. They asked how his fiancé was doing. When he told us they broke up, the eyes of every girl in class lit up with hope.

"Who broke it off, you or her?" asked a kid in the back of the room.

"That's a very personal question!" laughed Mr. M. And he never gave us an answer.

That day in lunch I decided to ask him again. He told me he was not going to tell me. So I decided that every day at lunch I would ask him who ended the engagement. After two weeks of asking he finally agreed to tell me. It was a Friday during my lunch period and I was sitting next to him at his desk as he graded a student's essay, when finally, he answered the question.

"Well, I was the one who broke it off. There you happy?" he laughed.

"Why did you break up with her?" I asked.

He stared at me for a moment, right in my eyes. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up, and my cheeks flush red. He leaned toward me. I thought he was going to whisper something in my ear, some secret that he wanted to tell me. So I was thoroughly shocked when he kissed me lightly on the cheek. I stared at him with my mouth open a bit, trying to process what had just happened. Before I could think he kissed me softly on the mouth.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked. He leaned in again, and this time he forced his tongue into my mouth. I had kissed girls like that before, but never a guy, especially a 26 year old teacher! I could feel his hand on my thigh, rubbing, sliding up and down. I knew this was wrong, but it felt so good, I began to kiss back. I could feel myself getting aroused, and felt my dick begin to harden. Suddenly the bell rang, and shocked us both. We hadn't been keeping track of time.

"After ninth period, walk to the deli a block away from here, I'll meet you there!" Mr. M told me.

Later that day, after ninth period, I walked to the deli like Mr.M had told me. I waited almost a half-hour and just when I was about to leave, Mr. M pulled up in his car. I hopped in the passenger seat and we drove toward his apartment. When we got there he took my coat, and offered me a beer. I had had some beer at my 18th birthday party and hadn't really liked it so I declined. He came in and sat next to me on the couch. I was excited but nervous and the tension was rising. He leaned in and kissed me hard on the mouth. I could feel his hands running up and down my body. Finally he began to massage my hard penis through my jeans, kissing me all the while. My excitement rose in anticipation of what was going to happen next...

TO BE CONTINUED...