Hmmm, Kinky!

Story Info
Cheating wife gets a sticky surprise.
951 words
2.88
117.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a recent trip to California I ran into a friend of my husband on the flight out. We managed to sit together in first class, so the flight was quite enjoyable. Tom is a college friend of my husband Bill and he was quite charming. During the five hour flight we had quite a few cocktails. When we got to LA I was smashed. Thankfully Tom had a car and driver waiting. He insisted I stay at his hotel, a significant upgrade from my airport motel. He made a twenty second phone call and arranged a suite for me at the same price of my dump. So far this trip was working out nicely.

When we got to the hotel the doorman took care of our bags and Tom and I went to the bar for a nightcap. By the time the bartender had placed the Margarita in front of me I had lost my desire and told Tom I was going to get to my room before I collapsed. He signed for the drinks and escorted me to the elevator. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said he would call me the day after next for dinner.

Before the door closed he held it open and said he had something which might take the edge off, He flashed a joint out of his pocket and knowing it would lead to trouble I followed him out of the elevator anyway. We found a quiet place outside near the pool. He warned me it was exceptionally good weed. After we each took two drags, he knocked the light off and put the roach in a pack of cigarettes.

By the time I walked back into the bright lobby I was nearly hallucinating. Tom was holding me up as we made it to the elevators. Pot makes me extremely horny and before we reached the 19th floor my tongue was in Tom's mouth and my hand was rubbing an impressive cock through his pants. We barely made it inside his door before our mouths and hands were all over each other.

He stopped kissing me and held my arms firmly, looking directly into my eyes he told me I must be sure I wanted to do this. I responded by firmly grabbing his zipper, pulling it down and removing his big hard cock, similar to my husband's it was nicely thick. I dropped to my knees and licked his dick nice and wet, and then I took him in my mouth. I only occasionally suck my husband's cock, but with the three lovers I've had since being married, I can't seem to suck enough.

I started to work the underside of his shaft with my tongue and began milking his cock with my hand. He stopped again and pulled his cock from my mouth.

Tom asked me to take my wedding ring off before we proceeded further. He got a glass from the desk and I placed my wedding band and engagement ring in it and set it on the nightstand. He took off his shirt and let his pants fall to the floor.

I pulled off my top and unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it with the my half slip. He told me to leave my bra, pantyhose, panties, and heels on.

Tom led me into the bedroom and he sat on the edge of the bed. He motioned for me to kneel in front of him and continue. After he came close to cumming he pulled out and laid me back on the bed.

My panties were soaked through and there was a large wet stain in the crotch of my hose. He lay beside me and tenderly kissed me as he rubbed my pussy. I could feel my walls contract and knew I was ready for him.

After spending considerable time sucking my exposed tits and bringing me to orgasm with his hand he told me to get up on all fours. He pulled my pantyhose and panties over my ass and just far enough to expose my desperate cunt. He penetrated me strongly, slowly, and deeply and held himself deep in me as I convulsed in another orgasm.

He pounded my pussy with strong deep thrusts apparently intent on seeding my very fertile womb.I begged him not to cum in me and he assured me he would be careful, I even promised to swallow his load

After a few more minutes he abruptly pulled out of me leaving me speechless, he then grabbed the glass with my rings. He shot four or five thick spurts of milky white cum, filling the bottom and covering them completely. I was sort of stunned when he handed me the glass and told me to clean his cum off my wedding and engagement rings with my tongue.

I took the glass from him and started to pull the rings out, but he stopped me and reminded me of my promise to swallow his load.

I hesitated at first but then I placed the glass to my lips and carefully caught both rings on my tongue awash in Tom's sperm. I carefully swallowed small amounts so not to let them slide down mt throat with the slimy mess in my mouth. It took some doing but I finally managed to swallow it all and remove cum-free rings from my mouth.

He laughed most evilly when he told me that I would never look at my wedding and engagement rings quite the same again. I knew he was right.

Two days later he and another guy fucked me in the ass, but that story is for another time.