Annie's Education Ch. 02

Story Info
Annie meets her new owners and housemates.
7k words
4.62
50.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd arrived at the house too late for dinner. Rafe showed me to my room and said good night. Even with the drug induced nap I had that afternoon I was still exhausted. I disrobed and tumbled into bed, not noticing that my luggage hadn't been brought up. The next thing I knew I was being pounced upon by a group of giggling females.

"Come on…wake up! You're going to be late!" I opened an eye to see a perky little blonde straddled across my waist, her hands on her hips, smiling at me. She looked like a life size Tinkerbell. With boobs. Not breasts, not tits, mind you, but boobs.

"Shit, are those things real?" I asked, sitting up in bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. The room collapsed in more giggles.

"Yes…just as real as yours. Just bigger. Good thing Master doesn't go by the 'more than a mouthful's a waste' line of thinking. Now come on, Annie…you're going to be late. You don't want to start off on the wrong foot, do you?" She climbed off me and took me by the hands, leading me over to a wardrobe where another girl stood. "Chloe, what do you think? Blue or Green?"

The girl Chloe stood in front of me, appraising me as if I were a fabric swatch she needed to match. She had red hair and captivating eyes. Her form, while not curvaceous, didn't leave room for doubt as to her gender either. "Green I think. And definitely something that will push up those glorious breasts of hers." Before I knew what was happening, she reached out and cupped my breasts through my nightshirt. Instinctively I drew back, but was surprised to feel my pussy dampen and my nipples harden. Chloe walked past me to the wardrobe, her scent trailing behind her like the silky train of a torch singer's gown. She smelled incredible. I found myself wondering what it would be like to taste her lips on mine…feel her nipples harden beneath my tongue…feel my tongue pressed against her hot little clit. I flushed at my thoughts. Where were they coming from?

"So who are you two anyway? Fellow students? Hired help?" I tried to climb back into bed. The blonde grabbed the blankets from my reach.

"Oh no you don't. You need to get dressed and present yourself. Master was a little upset that Rafe didn't bring you back in time for dinner last night. My name is Sarah. And I'm a student…here on the same terms as you…if you chose to accept them that is. It's not for everyone." As she spoke she lifted my nightshirt from my body, her skin pressed close against mine. The heat radiating from her was intoxicating. She too had some special about her scent. I had to fight the urge to kiss her tiny mouth as she stood there. "That is Chloe, another student. Besides us, there's Miranda, who is absolutely gorgeous….you've never seen skin such a wonderful color brown…and so smooth….she's absolutely yummy!"

Sarah seemed prepared to go on but Chloe stepped forward with an emerald green demi bra and green pullover sweater. "You'll have to forgive her. Miranda's her latest crush. The rest of us have pool going. I'm saying another two weeks tops." She effortlessly dressed me in the bra and sweater and rifled through the wardrobe, talking as she searched. "There's also Lin Mai, very quite, but quite nice. Oh, and Alexandra."

Sarah made a face at me with the mention of this name, as Chloe pulled out an extremely short green skirt and held it out to me. I stepped into it, realizing I had allowed these girls to dress me completely in clothes that did not belong to me. Yet they fit me perfectly.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked as Sarah sat me down and began brushing my hair. "And uhm, aren't we forgetting something?"

Chloe laughed as she held out a pair of silk stockings, garter belt and heels. Very high heels. I had visions of me breaking my neck and dying before I lost my virginity. As Sarah did my hair, Chloe put the stockings on me, standing me up briefly to adjust the garters. "I don't like to speak ill of the girls, Annie, but well, if you choose to remain, essentially you will be taking Amber's place. And there's something you should know." Chloe and Sarah sat on either side of me on the bed. "Master truly doesn't have favorites among us, but well, he was fond of Amber. And when she left, most of his attention was directed towards Alex. She wasn't exactly thrilled when she heard Amber had found her replacement. If you stay, she'll make things a bit rough for you I'm afraid."

I shrugged. How rough could one woman make my existence here? If I stayed. I still hadn't made up my mind about that. "Well, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it." I stood up and twirled in front of the mirror. The sweater clung to my breasts, showing the outline of my bra. The skirt was pleated and fanned out nicely when I turned around. The heels were a bit wobbly but I really liked the way they made my legs look. I turned back to Sarah and Chloe. "Well, I guess I'm all set. But you never answered me. Where are my clothes? You know…like my underwear?"

Sarah walked me to the door. "You'll get your clothes back if you decide not to stay. Consider this your, uhm, uniform."

"Okay…but what about underwear? I can't meet Lord Hillenbroke like this…I'll be too self conscious."

"Yes," said a mocking voice from the hallway, "she'll be too self conscious. Go get the dear's panties Chloe."

We turned and saw a tall, graceful figure leaning in the doorway. She had long jet-black hair and ice blue eyes. She was absolutely stunning, yet horribly cold at the same time. Almost like a porcelain doll.

"But Alex," stammered Chloe.

"I said get her underwear Chloe." Alex's voice turned razor sharp and her eyes glinted fiercely.

"Yes Alex." Said Chloe meekly. She retrieved a pair of silk green thong panties and helped me into them.

I offered my hand to Alex. "I'm Annie…it's nice to meet you."

Alex looked at my hand with disdain. "Annie? How dreadfully common. That will have to be changed. I shall speak to Master about that after your interview with him.."

As she walked past I had a sudden urge to stick my foot out to see if her face cracked when she fell. What a bitch I thought.

Alex turned to face me. "I'll be honest, Annie, I really didn't see the need for another girl here. But since you're here, should you decide to stay let me give you a piece of advice." She stepped in closer to me and whispered. "You may be new and Master may favor you with his attention, but don't ever forget who his favorite is. Don't cross me Yank, or I will make life very, very difficult for you." With that she spun around and walked off.

Sarah and Chloe walked me down the long hallway to the main staircase. I hadn't really looked at the house much last night. It was amazing. A cross between Brideshead Revisited and Manderly from Daphne Du Maurner's Rebecca. We turned a corner at the foot of the stairs and stood outside heavy oak panel doors. Sarah kissed me on the cheek as Chloe pinched my ass and whispered "Good luck."

"Enter." The voice behind the doors was deep, authoritative.

I slid the doors open and walked into the room. It was his study…very masculine, done in green, gold and maroon, with leather couches. Lord Andrew Hillenbroke sat at a desk jotting notes down on various pieces of paper. He was a young man, not older than 38 I guessed, dark brown hair and nicely chiseled features. His build, from what I could see, wasn't bad either.

"Good Morning Lord Hillenbroke…"

"SILENCE!"

I stopped mid-sentence, my mouth agape. He looked up. He had the darkest pair of brown eyes I'd ever seen. They were almost like bottomless pools of ink. And they seemed to stare right through to my very soul. I shuddered involuntarily.

"You were supposed to arrive before dinner last night. Rafe has informed me of the reasons for your delay and in light of them I will overlook your tardiness…this time." "Where is Rafe? I hope he didn't get into…"

Lord Hillenbroke stood and slammed a fist on the desk. "I said SILENCE! When I give you a command you will obey. Rafe is being punished. You need not concern yourself with him further."

I gulped. Dear Lord, what had I gotten myself into? "Yes sir."

"You will call me Master from now on, is that understood?"

"Yes Master."

Very good. Now, I'd like to go over a few ground rules...conditions, if you will…of your staying here at Hillenbroke Manor. First and foremost, you are here for my and my sister's pleasure, be that sexual or platonic. If you are not willing to accept this, please state so now and you may leave. Living arrangements will be made for you in Oxford." He looked at me expectantly.

I stammered as I blushed, "Master, you do know…that is…well, as hard as it may be to believe…"

"You're a virgin, yes I know. If you chose to stay that will be remedied."

"Yes Master."

"Secondly," he spoke more softly now, as he paced back and forth in front of his desk. "You will address me as Master and my sister, Alysyn, as Mistress." It was then that I noticed small hoops at the corners, almost like places to hook a dog lead. "If we chose to have you pleasure our guests, you will pleasure our guests. In any manner they see fit. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master." To my surprise, I could feel the thong getting damp at the thought of being at the beck and call of a house full of strangers.

"And is this acceptable to you Annie?"

I don't know what made me answer as I did. What he was suggesting went against everything I'd been raised to believe was right. Nevertheless I bowed my head. "I would be honored Master, if you taught me how to pleasure you and your guests."

A smile flicked across his face. "Very good Pet. Now, as for house rules. You will not wear the clothes you brought with you. Instead, the measurements you provided me have been used to obtain all the garments you need. When in the village or at school, you may wear skirts or slacks. You will not wear underwear. Your brassieres will be such as to accentuate your bust. As will all your necklines. When you are at the manor you may dress in a blouse and skirt or sweater and skirt. There will be no slacks. There will be no underwear other than bras. If you chose, you may wear a corset around the manor. At all times you will wear a garter, silk stockings and high heels. Makeup will be minimal, only what is needed to accentuate your best features. Your eyes I think. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"As for boyfriends, I strongly discourage any sort of relationship given the nature of your arrangement here. However, I understand that such things cannot always be controlled. Should you develop an attraction for someone, he must meet my approval before you go anywhere alone with him. If I approve, you may walk out with him but there will be no sexual contact other than oral sex and heavy petting. If that is done it may only be done on the premises of the Manor and in certain rooms. Is this understood?"

I thought to myself, 'This man must be joking. I'm 32 and he's telling me I can't date?' Still, I found myself giving the expected reply. "Yes Master.

"Excellent. Now, as for the Manor itself, you are free to go anywhere except the west wing. Under no circumstances are you to venture into any area of that wing without my express permission."

"Yes Master."

"You agree to all these terms Annie?"

"Yes Master."

He stepped closer. "And you do realize exactly what these terms entail, don't you Annie?"

"Yes Master."

Lord Hillenbroke stepped closer still. His breath was soft and hot upon my cheek as he whispered, "It means I can fuck you Annie. My sister can fuck you. If I chose, Rafe or any of the other hired help can fuck you. Is that clear Annie."

"Yes Master."

He licked his lips slowly, the tip of his tongue running along his upper lip with an lizard like quality. "It means your are nothing but a cock pet. You are nothing more than a toy to be used for our whims. To fuck or suck or be used any way we choose."

"I understand Master. As I said before, I would be honored if you would teach me how to please you."

Lord Hillenbroke sat back on his desk. "Very well, Annie. We'll begin your training now. Strip."

I stared at him. "I'm sorry Master?"

"I said strip Annie. I will not repeat myself again. If I have to, you will be punished."

"Yes Master." I pulled the sweater over my head and slipped the skirt over my hips.

"The hose and underwear too Annie."

I undid my bra and slid the thong off. There was a noticeable wet spot in the crotch. Lord Hillenbroke saw it and smiled. I raised one leg on an arm of a couch and unrolled the stocking, then repeated the action for the other leg. I stood before this man I had never met before, totally naked and totally willing to do his bidding. Whatever that was.

Master walked around me, frowning slightly. "Annie, I'm surprised at you. Only here one day and breaking rules already."

"What? How could I have broken a rule I didn't know?"

He stopped in front of me, his face stern. "Did I ask you a question? Are you being insolent?"

I bowed my head. "No Master. I'm sorry Master." My head began to reel. I wondered if it was too late to back out. But at the same time, I wanted everything this man would give me. Pain, pleasure, torment, release. I wanted it all.

"I said there would be no panties. And here I find you wearing a thong. Tsk, tsk, Annie. I'm surprised Sarah and Chloe permitted such a thing." He placed a finger under my chin and raised my face to his.

I cast my eyes down as I spoke. "I insisted Master. I told them I would be too uncomfortable. Alex agreed with me."

His eyes widened slightly in surprise. "She did, did she. Well, I'll have to talk to her about that. Later. Now we must discuss your punishment. How many Annie?

"Excuse me?" Master looked at me expectantly. I hastened to amend my answer. "Excuse me Master?"

"How many spanking should you receive for wearing the thong?"

My first thought was none, but I knew that wouldn't be acceptable. "Five, Master?"

He chuckled. "Ten, Annie. And you will count them for me."

"Yes Master."

He took my hand and led me to his desk. "Put your shoes back on, there's a good girl. Now bend over and grab your ankles Annie."

I started to do as he asked and realized that bending straight over in these heels would prove precarious unless I balanced my weight some how. Turning my head over my shoulder I asked, "May I spread my legs for balance Master?"

"Yes Annie, but no more than a hand width."

I did so, hoping that I wouldn't fall flat on my face. I closed my eyes in anticipation of the first spank and immediately opened them in surprise as I felt a cool leather strap being wound around one wrist and ankle, then the other. I lifted my head and watched as Master thread the straps through one of the hoops at the corner of his desk.

"A little bit stronger than the velvet, Annie. I'll be surprised if you can break those. Now Pet, I want you to count the strokes for me. If you miss one, or show insolence I will have to start over. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master." I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. A sharp stinging blow landed on my ass. "OW! Christ that hurt!"

I heard a heavy sigh behind me. "Silence Pet! You have just added five strokes to your punishment. We will begin again. And remember, you count them for me. You do not mention the pain. You do not make any other sound other than to count."

Again I felt a stinging blow on my ass. "One Master."

"Very good Pet."

"Two Master….Three Master…Four Master…" tears began to well up in my eyes. This man was smacking the hell out of my ass. If I'd known about this I never would have agreed to stay. And I intended to tell him as soon as he was done. I clenched my ass expecting another blow. Instead I felt the soft caress of his hand moving slowly over my ass. Gently brushing and cupping my ass, he moved his hand in slow lazy circles, slipping a finger down my crack and into my pussy. I was wet from this! What the hell was going on? He withdrew his hand and resumed my spanking. Again and again the paddle came down across my ass as I counted his strokes. He'd stop every third or fourth stroke to caress my ass and play with my pussy. By the time he was done, tears were streaming down my face and my cunt was wet and throbbing.

Master walked back to his chair and sat down, leaving me bent and tied. I tried to lift my head to see what he was doing and found that all I could see was his desk.

"Tristan, we're ready for you now." Master spoke into an intercom on his desk as I panicked. He was leaving me exposed…like this…to meet someone else in the house? And just what were 'we' ready for? I heard the doors slide open and close. Heavy footsteps approached the desk and stopped next to me. Well, whoever this Tristan was, he had nice shoes.

I heard Master lean back in his chair. "Annie, I asked for a doctor's certification of your virginity, correct?"

"Yes Master." My head was beginning to throb with all the blood flowing to it. Whatever he was up to I wished he would hurry up and get on with it before I passed out. I took a deep breath and caught the whiff of a strange musky scent. From Tristan I realized. I breathed in again. Similar to what Rafe had worn the other day, but slightly different. It had the same effect on me though. My mouth began to water and I thought about what the rest of his body looked like.

"Tristan, would you please verify that she's indeed a virgin?"

My eyes widened in horror and surprise. I wanted to lose my virginity, but not like this! Well fine, if that's how they wanted it, when they were done I'd bring charges of rape…and maybe kidnapping. While I had come here willingly, I was pretty sure being trussed up to a man's desk would equal being held against my will. A soft moan escaped my throat as I felt a finger slip into my pussy.

"Master, she's quite tight." His voice was soft, but firm. He sounded like he was appraising a horse. He slid his finger back and forth in and out of my snatch. "Yes, very tight. She responds well though."

"Yes, that is what Rafe said. He only used two of Alys' drops and that was enough to send her going. Did you notice how quickly she got wet?"

Tristan chuckled. "Yes Master. She was quite juicy when I came in." His finger centered on my clit. "Rafe mentioned how much she liked having her clit played with. May I?"

"Please. I'd like to examine her reactions."

Tristan's finger pulled and played with my clit. I felt my juices begin to run down my leg. I twisted in my restraints as I moaned softly. I caught myself and stopped. Master had told me to be quiet and I didn't want another spanking.

"No, that's okay Pet. Express yourself. Do you like that? Do you like Tristan fingering your hot little clit?"

I sighed as I arched my pussy against the finger that was so deliciously playing with my pussy. "Oh yes Master….ooohhhh…….aaaahhhhhhh…" Tristan slid his fingers into my box. I don't know what made me think of it but I clenched around them with my pussy. I was pleased to hear him gasp in surprise.

"I think Rafe was right Master. She's very receptive."

I arched against the hand that was playing with me, silently begging him to pull at it, tug it, harder and faster. His teasing and stroking brought me to the edge of ecstasy and then stopped. I whimpered as I felt his hand withdraw.

Master walked over and undid my ties. "Now Annie. Not every experience will bring you release. Remember, you are here for my pleasure. I do not wish to see you cum just yet. Which bring me to another to two other rules I overlooked. You may not pleasure yourself Annie. Not unless I, Mistress or one of our guests commands it, and only in front of us. Secondly, you may not pleasure yourself with another member of this household. Not unless expressly ordered to by myself, Mistress or a guest. Is that understood?" He slowly eased me up and pushed my body into a kneeling position in front of him and Tristan.

12