Amy Fucks While I Work

Story Info
His wife has sex with a friend while he's at work
4k words
3.98
112.7k
45

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As some of you may be aware, my sexy wife Amy and I share an open marriage. We are both free to have sex with anyone, anywhere and at anytime. We have had plenty of threesomes and swaps but neither of us has had sex with anyone without our spouse knowing in advance and participating in some form. This all changed when Amy decided to fuck a long time friend of hers while I was at work.

It was a cold Saturday night and I was sitting at home alone while my wife went out with an ex-co-worker of hers. She and Tyler had only worked together for about 6 months but had become good friends during this time. On numerous occasions the two of them had gone out for drinks or met at our place to catch up. Each time they got together I encouraged my wife to fuck her younger friend but she always insisted that it would never happen. On this fateful night Tyler was picking Amy up at our place and they were going to a local club for some drinks. I was unable to join them because I had to work early in the morning and needed to get some sleep.

Amy was in our bedroom getting ready when Tyler called to say that he was almost here. My beautiful wife exited the bedroom and came to say goodbye. She looked amazing as always, wearing snug black dress pants with a low cut shirt that showed off her ample cleavage. I gave her a kiss before telling her to have fun and to be naughty. She shook her head at me, implying that the two wouldn't do anything together. Amy left and I finished watching the game and crawled into bed, attempting to get a good night's sleep. While I was laying in bed the thought of my wife fucking Tyler ran rampant in my mind. I eventually fell asleep alone in our bed.

At nearly 4:00a.m. I was awakened by loud voices coming from the living room. I assumed that Amy and Tyler had come back to our place for a nightcap and the alcohol at the club was causing them to talk loudly. From my location in the bedroom I could make out parts of what they were talking about but sometimes their voices were muffled. They innocently discussed music, TV shows and events that took place at the club that evening. I took Amy's word that nothing sexual would happen and tried to fall back asleep as I had to leave for work in just over an hour.

As I lay silently in bed an absence of voices aroused my curiosity. I again attempted to hear what was going on but could not. I figured they were just watching TV until I thought I heard the unmistakable sound of a kiss. I wanted desperately to make my way to the living room to see what was happening but decided to stay where I was and let them continue with what they were doing. My head was filled with the vision of my sexy wife making out with another man. There was no way I was going back to sleep now. Voices from the other room became evident again and I got up to get ready for work.

I quietly opened the bedroom door and stepped into the hallway, hoping they would not hear me before I could see what they were up to. I looked down the hall to see Amy and Tyler seated closely on the couch chatting away. I entered the washroom and got ready for work. When I was dressed and ready I made my way into the living room to grab my coat and things before leaving. I said hello to my wife and her friend and inquired about their night. They told me that they had had a good time and wanted one more drink before calling it a night.

Just before I was about to walk out the door Amy asked me if it was okay if she invited some more guys over for an orgy. I knew she wasn't serious about this but I thought I knew what she was getting at. Amy wanted Tyler to know that I didn't have a problem with her having sex without me around. I told her to do whatever she wanted and left for work.

Soon after I left Tyler found a photo album that was laying around and decided to take a peek. Much to his surprise this album was filled with erotic pictures of my sexy wife. He admired Amy's first couple of photos in which she was posed in various lingerie. When Amy noticed what he was looking at she blushed and warned him that the pictures got increasingly dirty. Hearing this, Tyler began to flip quickly through the somewhat tame photos until he found the really hot ones. These pictures were of my wife and two of her favourite toys, a powerful vibrator and a long beaded anal toy. She had taken pictures as she inserted each bead into her asshole as she played with her visibly moist pussy. Seeing that Tyler was clearly enjoying the photo album, Amy asked him if he would like to see more.

My wife led Tyler to our computer where she stored the remainder of her pictures. She sat Tyler down in the chair and opened the file that contained her photos. Amy decided to start the show with some of her more dirty shots. She opened pictures of herself with various dildos and vibrators inserted into her holes. As she stood closely behind Tyler she noticed that his breathing had quickened and he was constantly moving around in his seat. Amy looked down at Tyler's lap and saw that a huge bulge had formed. My wife made up her mind that she wanted to see what he was hiding in his pants and feel it inside her. She shut down the computer and asked Tyler to make her another drink while she went to the washroom.

When Tyler went into the kitchen, Amy snuck into the bedroom and quickly changed out of her bar clothes and into something more comfortable. When she rejoined Tyler on the couch she was now wearing a tight pair of booty shorts and a matching tank top. Amy knew that this outfit was enough to turn any guy on as it showed off her tight round ass and her nipples were clearly visible through the flimsy material. My naughty wife sat down next to Tyler and asked him if he had enjoyed seeing her sexy pictures. He admitted that they were excellent and wished that he could see more as he looked her up and down.

Amy noticed Tyler ogling her body and suggested that he get a better look. Before he had a chance to respond, Amy hopped up and straddled his lap. She leaned down and gave him a gentle kiss. She watched his reaction and tried to gauge whether she should continue or not. Their eyes locked and Amy could see the lust in his eyes. She made up her mind to go for it and leaned down again for a much more sensual kiss. Amy snaked her tongue out and gently licked Tyler's lips before pushing her tongue into his waiting mouth. They passionately made out for a few minutes and explored each others' bodies with their hands. Tyler's strong hands had found my wife's breasts and he was aggressively massaging them through her shirt. She was now grinding her crotch in his lap, enjoying the feel of his large member rubbing against her covered pussy.

Suddenly, Amy stood up and ordered her friend to do the same. When Tyler rose from his seat Amy dropped to her knees in front of him. She proceeded to seductively undo his pants and slip them down around his ankles. My wife peered at the outline of Tyler's huge cock through his briefs. Boosting his ego, she commented on his size and this caused his cock to visibly twitch in its encasement. Amy reached out and firmly took hold of his monster dick. She stroked his cock and looked up at Tyler. His eyes were closed and his jaw hung open as my wife was clearly arousing her friend.

Amy released her grip on his cock and hooked her fingers into the sides of his undies. She slowly tugged at them until they were bunched around his ankles with his pants. His 9 inch cock sprung free, almost smacking my wife in the face. Amy again wrapped her fist around his cock and tilted it toward her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and lightly trailed it across the underside of his dick. When she reached the head, his cock jumped and landed back on her tongue. She greedily licked the precum that had leaked from his cock before stuffing his shaft into her mouth. The intense pleasure caused by Amy's wonderful oral skills caused Tyler's knees to tremble and he collapsed back onto the couch. When he fell back Amy followed him, never releasing his shaft from her mouth.

My wife continued to lick and suck Tyler's dick, attempting to take his entire length in her mouth. She has no problem swallowing my 7 inches but she found it impossible to get his whole rod into her throat. Just as Amy got his cock in as far as it would go he erupted without warning, sending stream after stream of warm cum into her mouth. My wife swallowed what she could and the remainder leaked out and dripped down her chin. She released his cock and licked her lips, enjoying the taste of her new lover's cum.

Having momentarily satisfied Tyler, Amy now wanted some attention. She tore off her clothes and jumped up on the couch. She stood naked in front of Tyler with her already wet pussy just inches from his face. Not able to wait any longer, she thrust her hips forward, smothering him with her mound. Tyler let his tongue hang from his mouth as my horny wife fucked his face. The feel of her friends' mouth on her pussy and the thrill of having sex with another man without me had my wife on the brink of a massive orgasm. In no time at all she was screaming out the arrival of her climax and coating Tyler's face with her juices. He lapped at her convulsing pussy as her first orgasm of the night subsided.

Once Amy had regained her composure, she dropped her ass into Tyler's lap and began grinding her soaked snatch against his still hard cock. She used her own cum to lube up his shaft in preparation for the penetration to come. When she felt that his cock was sufficiently slick, Amy reached for his rod and stroked him slowly with her tiny hand. As she jerked his cock, she rubbed his large head along her pussy lips and against her protruding clit. My slut wife then placed the tip of his dick at her opening and started to gradually sink a couple of inches in. Having never had sex with such a large cock, Amy took her time, allowing her pussy to get accustomed to it's girth. She sank inch by inch until Tyler's member was completely embedded between her overstretched lips.

Now that she had succeeded in taking his entire cock in her pussy, Amy sat motionless, enjoying the new sensation. She tilted her head toward Tyler's and hungrily kissed her new fuck friend. He passionately returned her kiss as his hands reached around her and firmly took hold of her tight ass. He lifted her up slightly, causing his cock to slide slightly within her box. They simultaneously moaned into each other's mouth as he lowered her back down onto his cock. Tyler lifted her again, this time further and quicker, and dropped her onto his massive rod. Amy broke off their kiss and threw her head back in ecstasy. She began to rotate her hips, feeling his cock touch the depths of her pussy. Amy was soon riding his cock like a woman possessed, bouncing in his lap violently.

Having her friends tool pounding at her pussy sent Amy into a near constant state of orgasm. She screamed out Tyler's name as her pussy became flooded with her cum. She repeatedly slammed her pussy down on his hard cock as climax after climax ripped through her body. Her juices leaked out around Tyler's shaft and coated his balls with her wetness. Amy eventually slowed her movements, rising until only the very tip of his head was inside her and then sinking at a deliberate pace, feeling each of his 9 slick inches re-enter her tingling pussy. Sensing that Tyler was on the verge of exploding in her pussy, Amy stood, causing his cock to slip from her body and land on his stomach with an audible smack.

Wanting more of his big dick, Amy suggested they move into the bedroom where they would have more room. She reached for his glistening rod and led him down the hall to our bedroom. Once inside, she pushed Tyler onto the bed and asked if he was ready for more. A silly question considering he had yet to cum. My wife hopped onto the bed and roughly wrapped her fist around his cock. She slid her small hand up his shaft, forcing a small drop of pre-cum to escape from the tip. She lowered her head toward his member and flicked her tongue across the head of his dick, tasting his leakage and her own cum from his cock. She licked her lips in delight before positioning herself above his cock again.

With her pussy being so wet from her previous orgasms, she no longer needed to take her time. Amy impaled herself on his cock in one swift motion. She felt his cock twitch inside her as she sat upright on top of her friend. My wife started to rock her hips ever so slightly while clenching her pussy muscles, barely allowing his cock to move within her. Tyler reached for Amy's breasts and playfully tweaked her erect nipples as he enjoyed her tight pussy. Growing more bold, Tyler asked Amy how she was liking being fucked while her husband was at work. My wife responded by increasing her pace and moaning loudly. He asked her if I liked fucking her after another man had filled her pussy. Again she moaned and was now fucking her new sex friend hard and fast. Amy began to feel the familiar sensation of a wonderful orgasm building within. Tyler kept up his chatter until my wife erupted once again around his thick cock. As she came, Amy yelled out her new lover's name, bringing an ear to ear grin to Tyler's face.

When Amy finally came down from her most recent climax she collapsed on top of his chest and attempted to catch her breath. Once she had recovered, my wife whispered in Tyler's ear that she wanted him to fuck her from behind. She jumped off his cock and bent over with her ass waving in the air. Tyler eagerly moved behind her and fed his rod into her wide open snatch. He thrust his cock rapidly into her wet pussy and massaged the globes of her ass. Using her ass for leverage, he pounded away at her little pussy, driving as deep as he could with each stroke.

Suddenly he stopped his movement, not wanting to cum yet. He rested for a moment before resuming his long, deep strokes. Aware that he couldn't hold off much longer, he asked Amy where she wanted him to cum. Being the loving wife that she is, Amy told him to fill her pussy so that I could fuck her cum drenched box when I arrived home. Hearing this forced Tyler past the point of no return. His cock erupted into my wife, sending jet after jet of hot cum into her already wet pussy. He continued to fuck Amy until he emptied his entire load into her. When he eventually withdrew his member from her, his cum began to flow from her well fucked pussy and dripping onto the sheets below.

Completely exhausted, Amy and Tyler collapsed beside each other on our bed. My wife looked at the clock and realized that I would be home from work in just a few hours. She rolled over to face Tyler and suggested that he should leave shortly before I got home. They chatted about their tryst for a few minutes as Tyler began to locate his clothes. Once he was fully dressed he sat on the bed next to my wife and thanked her for a wonderful time. Amy told him that they should get together again soon and pulled his head down for one last kiss. Tyler made a comment about hoping that I enjoyed my "present" before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. Amy was fast asleep before she could hear him exit the front door.

I arrived home from work early and entered our apartment hoping to find my wife, Amy, waiting for me. When I had left for work she and her friend Tyler were drinking and flirting after a night out on the town. I had spent all day at work fantasizing that my wife was at home fucking her friend. As I walked through the living room I saw that the clothes Amy was wearing when I left earlier were on the floor in front of the couch. The thoughts of my wife naked in the presence of another man caused my dick to stir in my pants. I made my way to our bedroom, stopping near the front door to see if Tyler's shoes were still here. I didn't see them anywhere and proceeded to our room.

I quietly opened the door to the bedroom, not wanting to startle Amy. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. When Amy failed to move I figured she was sleeping and took in the scene before me. My wife was laying on her back with the covers pulled up to her chin and the hint of a smile on her face. The rest of the sheets on the bed were a wrinkled mess. It was at this time that I noticed the scent of sex in the air. My cock grew to full mast as I realized the look on Amy's face was that of a woman who had just been fucked.

I stripped off my clothes and crawled into bed next to my naughty wife. I was consumed with lust as I snuggled next to her warm body. I cautiously peeled the sheets from her sexy frame, exposing her fantastic tits. I found that her nipples were hard as diamonds as I rolled them between my fingers. I removed my hand when I felt Amy stir slightly. Looking up at her face I saw that her smile had grown wider. I figured she was dreaming that it was Tyler who was touching her. I slid the covers further down her sexy body until her bald pussy came into view.

I stared at her crotch in disbelief. Her lips were red and swollen and there were traces of dried cum on her mound. There was also a visible dark spot on the sheets between her legs where I guessed the juice from her orgasm had pooled. I reached for her pussy and lightly traced my fingers along her slit finding that she was still quite damp. I easily inserted two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. I looked up at her face to see if her beautiful green eyes were open. Amy was looking directly at me with a suspicious smirk on her face. When I asked why she was smiling she said that I would find out soon enough.

My wife then grabbed my wrist and removed my fingers from her snatch. She brought them up to her mouth and put on quite a show as she licked them clean. Amy grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down until our lips met. I could taste her pussy on her tongue as we kissed deeply. As we made out I slithered on top of her and slid my rock hard shaft along the lips of her pussy. My cock was soon slick with the fluid from her already used pussy. Knowing just how to get my motor running, Amy asked me if I would like sloppy seconds. I replied by slamming my dick into her opening as hard as I could. Amy screamed out in surprise as she was penetrated by her second cock of the day.

I pounded her pussy with long hard strokes and soon she was crying out in pleasure as another orgasm hit. My wife was begging me not to stop when a second orgasm ravaged her body. Her whole body shook uncontrollably as her pussy released its cum around my cock. She was wetter than I had ever felt before and I told her so. My slut wife's response stunned me, causing me to stop moving altogether. She informed me that the majority of wetness I could feel around my cock was deposited by Tyler. It was a colossal turn on to know that I was fucking my wife while she still had another man's cum deep in her pussy. Looking down I could see that my cock was coated in a mixture of their cum. I resumed pumping into her messy cunt, loving that my wife had fulfilled yet another one of my fantasies.

I had to slow my thrusts in order to enjoy Amy's cum filled pussy for as long as I could. Each time I pushed my cock deep inside her, I would pause for a second to revel in her wetness. Seeing how aroused I was that she fucked her friend and allowed him to cum inside her, my wife started telling me how good his big cock felt and what a great sensation it was to feel him explode inside her pussy. Again she was pushing all the right buttons. I became aware that I was very close to cumming as my cock twitched in her pussy. I sped up my thrusts and was soon filling her pussy with a second load of cum. While I was cumming, Amy continued to tell me how fantastic it felt to get fucked while I was at work. She told me how turned on she was by her husband's cock stirring another man's cum in her pussy. Her constant chatter urged every drop of cum I had out of my throbbing cock. When I finally finished erupting, I pulled out of her sopping pussy and watched as cum poured from her slit. It was the sexiest sight I have ever witnessed.

12