Road Head

Story Info
A highway drive turns exciting.
1.1k words
4.08
51.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

"Don't be shy."

She put her hand on his thigh. "I am shy."

"You weren't shy the night we met," he said. "Don't go all Virgin Mary on me now. You can touch anything you like."

"We're in a car. People will see."

"People saw us at the bar, and that didn't bother you."

"You didn't have your cock out at the bar."

"Only because you didn't take it out. I had to put your hand on my cock because you didn't do it yourself."

"Because I wasn't sure you wanted me to."

"It should have given you a clue when I finger fucked you."

She crept her hand up his thigh. "It gave me a clue that you wanted to finger fuck me. It didn't tell me you wanted me to grope you."

"Most women would have figured it out."

"You might have noticed, I'm not most women." She glanced out his window. "Look, they're looking right at us. If I had your cock out right now..."

"They wouldn't see it, because your mouth would be on it."

"So they'd see me sucking your cock?"

"Do you think they'd know what you were doing?"

"Hmm. A woman with her head in a man's lap while he's driving down the road. It would be pretty obvious, wouldn't it?"

"And that idea makes you horny, doesn't it. You like the thought of people seeing you being a slut."

Slowly she moved her hand to the front of his jeans. His swollen cock showed her that the idea of being seen turned him on as much as it did her. But she didn't want to admit being turned on. "Maybe."

"No maybe. Stop playing so shy."

"I've never done anything like this before." She tugged at his belt buckle. "I don't even know if I can get this thing undone."

"Use both hands."

She shifted in her seat. "I can't reach with both hands. Are you even going to be able to drive if I do this?"

"I've driven a police car in New York City at rush hour. Took corners on two wheels. I think I can drive on a straight highway while you suck my dick."

"Then why don't you help me with your belt?"

"Oh, no. It won't be that easy. If you want my dick, you take it out."

After a moment of fumbling, she managed to unbuckle the belt. The sound of a horn caught her attention and she looked up to see a pickup truck beside them, a grinning young man staring out the passenger window. "Shit, someone saw!" she said.

"Saw what? You haven't done anything yet." He waved at the young man. "Give him a show."

"What?"

"You heard me." His voice lowered to a growl. "You want my thick, hard cock. You want to touch it and suck it. And you want others to see you doing it. There's someone right there; let him see."

The pickup truck kept pace with them as, with nervous, clumsy hands, she undid his jeans. The head of his cock peeked up over the top of his briefs. She pushed the briefs down and grasped his cock. Her eyes met those of the man in the pickup, and she licked her lips as she jerked off her man.

"That's it, baby," he said. "They're watching you, aren't they? How does that make you feel?"

"Wet."

"Finger yourself, then."

"I can't."

"Too bad, then. You'll just have to suffer until we get back to my place after our date." He glanced at the pickup truck. "I think he wants to see you suck me."

She bent and licked the head of his cock. There was no way to get comfortable here, having to lean across the console between the seats, but she wanted to suck him, wanted to be watched. As much as she hated to admit it.

"Stop teasing and suck my dick," he said.

She took his cockhead into her mouth and sucked. He moaned in approval, encouraging her to slide her mouth down further. "They're still watching, baby," he said. "They can see your mouth on my cock."

She looked up, but from the angle she was at could no longer see the pickup. She'd have to take his word that the vehicle was still beside them, that the young man was still watching. Just knowing it was a possibility aroused her so much that she wanted to beg him to pull over and fuck her. Instead, she sucked him harder.

"Mmm, so good!" he said. "Damn, they're gone. Too many people trying to pass us. I can't drive too fast right now; it wouldn't be good if we got pulled over while you're giving me a blow job."

From their right, she heard a louder vehicle. Was another driver watching? She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock inside his briefs and licked the head and shaft above her hand.

"There's a tractor-trailer beside you," he said. "The driver can see right into the car. He can see your ass while you bend over sucking me. Wiggle your ass at him, baby. Give him a real eyeful."

She did as he said. The tingling between her thighs was unbearable, and she thrust her hand between her legs, trying for some relief. "That's it, baby," he said. "He's watching you play with yourself while you suck me."

The loud engine faded. "Damn, he took that exit," he said. "But I bet he'll have nice dreams tonight."

"No one's watching?" she asked.

"Keep sucking me, baby. And watch the teeth."

She took as much of his length as she could into her mouth, then pulled back. Picking up a rhythm, she fucked him with her mouth, making him gasp. She heard another horn from her side of the car. "Ah, another viewer," he said. "Nice SUV, a man driving and his girl beside him. They're both looking over here." He paused. "She just bent down. I think you gave her an idea, baby. I can't see what she's doing; they're higher than we are. But I bet she's going to suck him now." Laughter. "He just gave me the thumbs up."

She gave the head of his cock a hard suck. She wanted to taste his cum. But abruptly, he pushed her away. "This is our exit, baby," he said. "Better stop. We're coming to the toll booth."

She looked up with a mischievous grin. "I thought you wanted people to see."

"Yes, but I don't want to get arrested. Sit up."

She moved back to her side of the console. He pulled down the hem of his shirt to cover his exposed cock. "I should make you close my pants back up, but there isn't time before we get to the toll booth," he said.

"If I close them up, I won't be able to finish you off after we go through the toll."

"You won't be able to anyway. The club is right off the exit."

"But I didn't make you cum."

"That's all right. You'll just have to try again on the way home."

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers