Picking Up My Hot Wife in a Bar

Story Info
Roleplaying game backfires on one couple.
2.6k words
4.22
366.6k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tavlor
Tavlor
126 Followers

My wife and I have been married for 18 wonderful years. Like many couples we have had our ups and downs but through it all we have always been faithful. Missy was a virgin when we met and has grown a lot sexually throughout our marriage. Now that our kids our grown we have been experimenting and trying to invigorate our sex life.

We've tried new positions, lingerie, toys and even talked about including another man or woman to play with. This evening we decided to try something new, role playing. It's a scenario I'm sure you've heard of before. My lovely wife and I were both going to dress up for a night out on the town. She would go out to the bar and I would come later and pretend to pick her up. We had never tried anything like this before but it was worth a try.

It's hard to explain but that evening we were both very nervous. Even though I was going to a bar to pickup my wife it still seemed taboo somehow. Almost like we were both going out to cheat on each other with someone else. This must be the excitement we had read about in all of those books. We agreed on a location and decided it would be best if we didn't see each other throughout the day to increase the anticipation. So I gathered my clothes and headed over to a buddies house for the day.

Missy was supposed to arrive at the bar around 7:30 and I was would arrive about 15 minutes later. The idea is simple, we see each other across the bar and I buy her a drink. I then approach and we have small talk. Eventually I ask her back to my hotel room and we leave together. We are then off for a one night stand with each other.

I arrived at the bar a couple of minutes early. I was eager to get the evening started. I approached the bar and ordered a jack and coke. I scanned the bar to see if Missy had already arrived. The bar was busy but not packed. Upon first look I didn't see her. Then I realized that the hot thing in the blue dress was Missy. My wife is shy and normally dresses very conservative. Tonight she was dressed in a low cut, high on the thigh blue number that was incredibly hot. She looked sexy as hell.

I watched her from a distance for a couple of moments. I was just about to send a drink her way when I noticed she was talking to the man next to her. He was quite tall and distinguished. He wore a very nice suit and appeared to be in his late 40's to early 50's. I sat there watching for awhile, waiting for Missy to look this way. She didn't. She kept talking to him. She was obviously enjoying her conversation because she was laughing a lot and I could tell she was flirting with him. She would lightly touch his arm and one time even brushed her hand along his chest. I was in a trance. What should I do? Should I walk over there and take my wife home, sit back and see what happens.

I watch them talk for quite awhile. I was sure that at any moment Missy would look my way and realize she had forgotten about me. After a few more minutes he gets up and heads to the bathroom. I decide enough is enough and approach Missy.

"What is going on? Did you even realize I was here? Who is this guy?" I asked.

"His name is Steve. He's an investment banker in town closing a deal. I'm sorry baby. This is the first time in my life that another man has been interested in me this way. We got married so young that I missed out on this part of my life. It was just fun to flirt and talk to him. When he comes back I'll say goodbye and well go home." she says.

"No. Your right. You haven't had this experience. Besides, I'm the one who gets to take you home tonight. I'll sit at the end of the bar and you have your flirting. When your done we'll go home." I tell her.

I watched the two of them for about 30 minutes. They laughed, talked, touched and he even gave her a little kiss on the cheek. Then I watched as they both got up and settled in a small booth toward the back of the bar. I have to admit, my curiosity was beginning to get the better of me. Missy and Steve sat close together and appeared to be quite cozy with each other. It was difficult to see what was going on with the people walking around and the dim lights of the bar.

It was weird sitting there, knowing that my wife was getting flirty and frisky with another man. It was driving me crazy. I didn't know what to do. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I know I was jealous. Admittedly though, I was a little turned on by the idea that another man wanted my wife. I just had to know what was going on though. So I called Missy's cell phone to see if I could find out what they were up to.

"Hello."

"Hey babe. What are you two doing?" I asked her.

"Oh, I'm just out with a friend right now. Were just talking and having a couple of drinks. I'll be home in a little bit and I'll talk to you then. Ok?" she said.

"Are you saying you want me to go home? You want me to go home so you can be with this guy?" I was floored.

"Well its nothing like that. I will talk to you soon. I'm going to talk to my friend a little longer then I'll be home." she said.

"Ok. If you need anything call me. Call me when you leave." I told her.

I went home and paced around the house. Ever minute seemed like an hour. I kept looking at my phone making sure I didn't miss her call, making sure it was working properly. The wait was driving me crazy. Several times I wanted to call her or go back to the bar and bring her home. I had to trust her though. Finally, an hour and 20 minutes later, the phone rang.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. Everything is fine. I'll be home in about 10 minutes." she said.

"Tell me what happened?"

"I'll tell you everything when I get home."

When Missy walked through the door a sense of deep relief washed over me. I was intently happy just to see her home and safe. Her face was flushed and her hair messed up and she had a look of complete desire in her eyes. I figured her and Steve must have made out and fooled around a little.

Missy came up to me and immediately embraced me. I can't recall the last time she grabbed me like that. Our mouths found each other and our tongues intertwined. Her hands began to roam until she was groping my ass. This was so unlike her. She is normally the passive one but right now she was taking control. She began pulling my clothes off and pulling me into the bedroom. Whatever her and Steve had talked about clearly had her turned on.

We quickly got undressed and fell into bed. Frantically our hands explored each others bodies. My dick was about as hard as it has ever been. I laid on my side rubbing her huge tits while her hand massaged my cock. "So, what has gotten you so horny tonight?" I asked as if I didn't know. "What happened between you and Steve?" I'll never forget what she said:

"I got to the bar a little early and ordered a drink. A few minutes later the bartender brought me another drink. I figured it was from you and told the bartender to ask the guy to join me. When Steve came up next to me I was shocked. I didn't expect it. He introduced himself and sat down to talk to me. We talked for a while and I realized he was flirting with me. It was exciting. I had never had another man flirt with me and come on to me so openly before. I liked the idea that he found me attractive. I have to admit that I was flirting with him to. He was very attractive and had a very smooth persona. He had lightly brushed against me a couple of times and had even kissed me on the cheek once. When you called me in the booth he was telling me how hot he thought I was and everything he wanted to do to me. I wasn't going to do anything with him. It was just a turn on to have him talk to me that way."

Then Missy grabbed my hand and put it down on her clit. My hand began massaging her clit and I could tell she was completely turned on. While I rolled her clit between my fingers her hand began stroking my cock faster. She continued her story:

"Our flirting really started getting hot and heavy. Steve was rubbing my thighs and would occasionally graze my breasts. I got lost in the moment. I couldn't stop myself. My hand worked its way down and began rubbing his cock through his pants. He was huge. I had never felt a cock so large. I unzipped his pants and pulled him free. He was incredibly long and fat. I don't know why but I just had to feel that cock. While we sat there he put his hand up my dress and began fingering my dripping wet pussy. I just wanted to fuck him right there."

I was in shock but I couldn't believe how turned on I was. I wanted to hear more but I also wanted to bang my wife with complete abandon. While she continued her story she moved my hand down her pussy. I slipped a finger inside of her and could feel how hot and wet she was. Somehow it felt different though. Then I realized it. I was fingering my wife while the cum of a stranger dripped out of her. She continued:

"Steve and I went out to his SUV and began to fool around. Soon he had me laying back and had my panties down around my ankles. I'm sorry baby but I just couldn't help myself. It felt so wicked. His hand rubbed my pussy and occasionally he dipped a finger deep inside of me. Baby, his hands were all over me. Rubbing my ass, fingering my pussy and grabbing my tits. He was ravishing me and all I wanted to do is feel that large dick. Still laying in the truck Steve pulled off his pants and let his prick spring free. My pussy was so wet. All I wanted to do was fuck that monster until I collapsed. He climbed back in, turning and straddling my head. Like an animal starving for food, I reached out and engulfed his cock with my mouth. I could barely take him inside. My mouth was stretched wide and I swallowed as much as I could. I could only take about 5 inches. I stroked his cock while sucking him in and out of me. I couldn't believe it but he was actually getting larger. I could feel him grow in my mouth.

He then moved down and began to lick my clit. I was so excited that within a couple of minutes I was cumming hard. I didn't stop sucking his dick though. I wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. My moans and cries resonated over the sounds of his dick fucking my mouth. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have him inside me.

Steve held his cock in his hand and pushed the head against my pussy. I was so wet. He rocked it back and forth but it didn't seem like my cunt was going to be able to take it in. Then with a stiff push, he plunged that huge cock head into me. It hurt but it also felt so good. I felt every single inch as he pushed deeper and deeper into me. I didn't think he would fit all the way inside me. My pussy was stretched so much. I have never felt so full before. It is an incredible feeling. I went crazy with the feeling of his huge meat. I felt like a slut and just wanted him to fuck me and use me. I had never felt this way before. This guy didn't love me. He may not have even really liked me. He just wanted to fuck me. He just wanted my pussy for the night. It was primal. I still love you honey. It wasn't about that. I just had to have this experience. I thought he would split me open. I began to cum almost immediately. With each additional thrust I felt my orgasm spike harder and harder. He fucked me hard and fast.

Every time he pulled out he would stop for a second. Then with a forceful grunt he would slam back into me. My pussy hurt a little from this huge cock but it felt so right. With each thrust I could feel his balls slap hard against my ass. I was continually cumming. My orgasm was making my head spin and my body go flush with excitement. I could barely control myself. I felt him so deep. Deeper then anything I had ever thought possible. Then he moved my legs up against my chest and thrust as hard as he could. I thought I would pass out. His dick was so hot. I began to twitch and jerk around in complete satisfaction. Then Steve began to cum deep into me. It felt like floods of cum gushing inside me. There was so much cum that I immediately felt it leaking out of me.

We both composed ourselves and with a kiss and an exchange of phone numbers we went our separate ways. My legs were wobbly and I didn't know if I could make it to the car. My pussy was well fucked and my panties soaked with his cum and my juices. Baby, I love you, but I just had to try it."

I was stunned. I just laid there with a shocked look on my face. I was completely unaware when Missy pushed me onto my back and straddled me. I came around when I felt her hot wet pussy envelope my dick. She lowered herself down on me and told me how much she loved me. "Baby, I want to cum with you." she said. She controlled everything. Rocking up and down my shaft. I lost myself inside of her and began meeting each downward motion with an upward thrust of my hips. In only a couple of minutes she began to cry out. I love to here her cum. It is so hot to me. With each convulsion of her orgasm her pussy clamped down on my tool. Then as quickly as this all started It ended. I cam deep into her, mingling my spunk with that of her other lovers.

Missy collapsed on my chest and said, "you seemed to really enjoy what happened. If you liked that then wait until next weekend when Steve comes over and you both take turns fucking me."

Tavlor
Tavlor
126 Followers