Lexy and Lee

Story Info
A college student shares his girlfriend with roommate.
2.1k words
4.15
67.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
339 Followers

I attended a small but expensive college in New England on a scholarship. It turned out to be the same college where I was to work many years later as a professor of English. My experiences in that capacity have been described in a number of stories I have done here, but here is one of the adventures I had while I was still a student.

As a senior, I was living in a dorm, and unlike many of the large universities, you only had to share your dorm room with one other person in this small college. In my case, it was a young man named Lee, from some small unpronounceable city in China. Lee's parents were both wealthy doctors, and even at a distance they put a lot of pressure on him to perform well at college and thus be able to gain admittance later to Harvard Medical School.

While I was an average student with average grades, Lee was one of those annoying students who spent all of his time studying. He never went out for a beer or a pizza, and he never had a date with a girl. I found out from talking to him that he had never even spent any time with a girl.

I was quite the opposite. During the first week of my senior year, I developed a warm relationship with a freshman scholarship student from Ames, Iowa, named Lexy. Her real name was Alexandra, but she thought it was too fancy, so she adopted the name of Lexy

Lexy had never been away from home before, and while she was not a virgin, it did not take her very long to develop a very warm sexual relationship with me. From Sunday night to Thursday night, it was study, study, study for the both of us. But on Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, we would knock back for a lot of sex, sex, sex. Sometimes the sex was in the stacks of the library, sometimes it was in an empty classroom, sometimes it was sneaked into her dorm room when her roommate was out, sometimes we were able to spring for a motel, and a lot of times we did it in my room when Lee was out.

But let me describe Lexy to you. About five eight, 110 pounds, long, straight brownish blonde hair, light tan skin, and a beautiful friendly face. Absolutely gorgeous in other words.

Lexy came up to my room around 7 p. m. on that Friday night. She was dressed in her usual garb of tight thin and worn jeans, a gray T-shirt, and white sneakers. While Lexy's breasts were quite beautiful, they were relatively small, so she seldom wore a bra. But the irony was that while most girl's nipples grew hard when they were cold or sexually aroused, Lexy's nipples were always as hard as little erasers, so they gave two little sharp points to her t-shirt. She pretended not to notice the effect this had on men, who invariably stared at the front of her shirt, but I knew that she did notice. She was a little exhibitionist in other words, and I found that was to come in handy.

The only problem with this Friday was that Lee had a paper due on Monday, and he was determined to study all weekend for it. Since all of his notes were in the room, I could not ask him to leave, and that's what I told Lexy when she arrived.

"What are we going to do then?" she asked, as she put her arms around my neck, "I really want to do it—and you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean," I responded. "I wanted to do it too, but I can't ask Lee to leave—and I can't afford a motel."

She looked over at Lee "Hi Lee!" she said.

He turned and smiled at her. "Hello, Lexy. You look beautiful—as usual."

"Thank you." She turned back to me and put her arms around me again.

"Lee's a nice guy," I whispered in her ear, "But he's never had a date with a girl, he's never seen a girl without her clothes on. Would you be willing to do it with him in the room? Give him a little treat on what American girls look like?"

She looked over at him then turned back "No gangbang, right?"

"Of course not. Just watching."

She turned to look at him again. "I've never done anything like that before."

"I know, but it might be fun."

She thought about it. "I really want to do it, so if that is the only choice, I guess I'll go along with it."

"Great." I knew her fondness for a little exhibitionism would get the better of her.

"Lee," I called. He turned. "Lexy and I usually like to have a little fun here in the room on Friday nights, and I think you know what I mean. Would you mind if we have a little fun together?"

"Of course not. It's your room too. If you would not mind me studying."

"I have an even better idea than that. As a way of thanking you for not minding our making out, we would be willing to let you watch."

"To watch you have sex?" he asked incredulously.

"That's right."

"I have never in my life seen anything like that."

"So would you like to?"

A huge grin lit up his whole face. "Yes. Very much!" He looked at Lexy. "You would not mind?"

"No, I think it would be kind of fun. You can't participate, just watch."

"That would be wonderful," he said eagerly.

"Then bring your chair over here," I suggested.

He quickly brought his chair over and put it down four feet from us. Then he sat down with a big smile on his face.

I turned Lexy around to face him. "I'm sure you've already noticed the Lexy does not wear a bra."

"Yes," he said, "I noticed that."

"That's because her breasts are small, but they are also quite beautiful." I put my hands on her waist and gently slid the t-shirt up until her breasts were uncovered. Then I pulled it over her head and dropped it on the floor. Lee drew in his breath as he stared.

"They're very small," Lexy said as if in apology.

"But very beautiful," Lee said.

I reached around her, cupped her breasts and felt her nipples. "Can he touch them?" I whispered in her ear.

"Okay," she replied.

"Lexy says you can touch them if you want."

Lee certainly did want. He reached up his right hand, cupped her breast, squeezed it, and then felt her nipple. "It feels very nice," he said.

"But wait till you see this." I reached around Lexy, unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped the fly. She was not wearing a belt. "Lexy has the most beautiful little blonde bush you have ever seen," I said as I slipped my hand down the front of her pants and inside her underpants to caress her bush. Slipping my finger inside her, I could feel that she was already wet. It did not take much to get her aroused. "But her pants are so tight, she's going to have to take them off herself." I motioned for her to do so, and she managed to get them down and dropped them on the floor. "Leave your underpants on," I said. She was wearing white cotton underpants with little bluebirds on them.

"Can Lee take them off?" I whispered in her ear.

"All right."

"Lee, you can have the honors this time. Why don't you slowly pull her panties down, and you can see what I mean about her beautiful bush."

Lee quickly got to his knees, scooted over and put his fingers in the elastic of her panties at the sides. "Is okay?" he asked, looking up at her.

"I guess so," she replied.

Licking his lips, Lee slowly pulled her panties down over her thighs, over her knees and over her calves until they were draped around her ankles.

"I have never seen anything so beautiful," Lee said staring at the blonde bush in front of him. I had to admit it was something to see: sparse blondish/tan hair and pretty little puffy lips with a light down on them beneath it.

"Would you like to see Lexy give me a blowjob?" I asked.

"Yes! Very much."

"Your turn, Lexy," I suggested.

She got down on her knees and turned to me. Then she unfastened my zipper, reached in and pulled it out. I was not wearing any underwear, so it was easy for her, even though I was already three quarters erect.

She looked at it for a moment then began licking: first on the bottom, then on the sides. Finally, she put it in her mouth and began sucking it. I could hear Lee beginning to breathe more deeply.

"Tell you what, Lee. You might as well enjoy this a little more too. Why don't you take your cock out and play with it while you're watching Lexy."

"Is okay?" Lee asked her.

"I guess so, but no participation, okay?"

"All right," Lee agreed as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis, also three-quarters erect. It was smaller than mine, and I was grateful for that.

"Normally I like to come in her mouth," I told Lee, "And she likes that too. But this time, I want to save it for the big bang, so to speak."

I took it out of her mouth and sat on the chair beside the bed. "Lexy, why don't you turn and face Lee so he can have a good view. Then you can straddle me."

"All right." She turned and smiled at Lee. He smiled back. Then she backed up and straddled me.

"Now you can put it in." Lexy always liked putting it in herself, and she got aroused easy, so it was never a problem, since she was already wet.

She took my penis in her hand and lowered herself until it was embedded in her fully. Then she slowly began to go up and down on it. Lee's breath grew even more shallow as he stared at her. Lexy on the other hand began to moan. I had known from past experience that she tended to get a little noisy when she was aroused, so I imagined that she had closed her eyes as she was going up and down. And I knew it would not be long before she had an orgasm.

"We ought to include Lee a little bit in this," I whispered in her ear. "Would you be willing to at least give him a hand job?"

"Okay." She looked over at Lee. "Stand up, Lee, and come closer," she said.

He did so, not knowing what to expect. Lexy reached over and took his cock in her two hands and gently caressed it.

"Oh my God," Lee muttered. I did not think it would be long before he came as well.

"Oh what the hell," Lexy said as she turned to whisper in my ear, "As long as I've gone this far, I might as well go all the way. Would it be all right with you if I gave him a blowjob?"

"He would love that, and since he's my roommate, and I'm right here, you have my consent."

"Okay." She turned back, leaned over and took Lee's cock into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" Lee cried. Apparently he had abandoned Buddha in favor of Christianity. And I was right about his coming. He shot off almost instantly, filling Lexy's mouth with hot cum.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry," he apologized, pulling out quickly.

Lexy swallowed a much as she could, but I could see that some was dribbling down her chin. "That's all right," she said with a laugh. "That's what you were supposed to do. I would rather have you do it in my mouth than on my face."

Lee still looked embarrassed. "You have given me the most wonderful gift that anyone has ever given me," he said.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Now how about my gift," I suggested.

"Okay, let's see if we can come at the same time."

"Good idea," I replied.

"And you can still watch, Lee."

He sat back down in the chair, apparently forgetting that his cock was still hanging out.

Knowing Lexy, I imagined that she closed her eyes as she went up and down on my cock, tightening her muscles at the same time.

"I'm coming," she muttered after awhile.

I waited for her to get extra wet, and I came at the same time.

Lee stared at us with his mouth open.

I have always believed in improving relations between the east and west, and I think in this little event, Lexy and I did our part.

End

Baxter72
Baxter72
339 Followers