In Your Wet Dreams

Story Info
Anything can happen in a dream.
1.5k words
4.18
50.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

Analisa watched the man saunter to the register to pay for his meal. He was tall and gorgeous, and from the way he looked around the restaurant, he knew it. It was as though he expected everyone's eyes to be on him. And most of them were, both women's and men's.

Analisa was below his radar, though. Far below. Plain and frumpy, she was beneath the notice of most men. And those who did notice her tended to be the kind she'd rather not speak to. In real life, attractive men looked right through Analisa.

But in their dreams, it was a different story.

Analisa studied the man, committing every detail to memory. His wavy brown hair, athletic build. Tailored suit, indicating that he made better than a decent living. His cocky attitude. He would be perfect.

On the way out, he stopped at Analisa's table. "You've been staring at me," he said.

"Have I? Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Analisa mentally recorded his voice. "I'm sure you're used to it, though."

He chuckled. "I do attract attention, for sure. And you weren't making me uncomfortable. I was just wondering why the staring?"

"As you said, you attract attention."

"All right, then. Have a nice day."

"You too."

The man walked away. Only then did it occur to Analisa that he might have been waiting for a compliment. Or even for her to proposition him in some way. Damn it. She never caught on when men were interested in her. She didn't have the experience, or the confidence. Not in real life, anyway.

Analisa finished her meal, paid her check, and went home. It was early evening, too early to dream. She didn't have much to occupy her time, just housework and TV, but that was enough to keep her going until nearly midnight. Surely the man from the restaurant would be in bed by then.

In her room, Analisa changed into one of her satiny, sexy nighties. No one ever saw her in them, but she loved the feel of them against her body. The slippery satin never failed to harden her nipples and make her wet. A perfect state for the dreams.

She sat on her bed. Closing her eyes, she brought to mind an image of the man from the restaurant. What did he wear to bed, she wondered. Did he share his bed with anyone? What did his home look like?

Slowing her breathing, Analisa brought herself to a near-trance. Her mind's image of the man became more vivid as she slipped into another state of consciousness. The dream state. Now she could go to him.

The man was in the woods, sitting in front of a small campfire. He was clothed in a flannel shirt and tight jeans that accentuated his muscular legs. He looked up, startled, when Analisa appeared. "Where did you come from?" he asked.

"You tell me," Analisa replied. "This is your dream."

"I..." He looked around. "I was dreaming about being alone in a peaceful place. No one around. And yet here you are. You're the girl from the diner, aren't you? The one who was staring?"

"That's me." Analisa sat beside him. "It's beautiful here. The stars are so bright, and the woodsmoke smells wonderful. It's a very romantic setting. What a shame you were all alone here."

"I'm not alone now. Though I'm not sure how that happened."

"Anything can happen in dreams. My name's Analisa."

"I'm Derek." He extended his hand. "Pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise." Analisa took his hand, but instead of shaking it, squeezed it gently. She loved feeling a man's skin, the heat of his body, even if it was only his hand. Even if it was only a dream.

"It's a nice night." Derek looked up at the sky. "I love looking at the stars. I used to camp all the time when I was a kid. Then I grew up, and I just haven't had the time. Too many responsibilities; too many people."

"Too many women?" Analisa teased.

"Definitely too many women. Sometimes I really think I need to slow down. Settle down with a woman who isn't all about the looks."

"There are women like that."

"I know. They just never seem to find me." Derek looked at her. "It was very peaceful here before you came along. I should be irritated at the interruption, but I don't mind you being here with me. You intrigue me. That must be why I'm dreaming about you."

"Must be." Let him think it was his own subconscious that had conjured her here. If he thought it was his idea, it would be much better.

"So tell me about yourself, Miss Analisa." Derek rested his hand on her leg. "You didn't look so lovely in the diner. In fact, if you hadn't been staring at me, I probably wouldn't have even noticed you. You must have made more of an impression on me than I thought."

"There isn't much to tell. I work, I live alone, occasionally I go out to eat at the diner."

"Oh, come on now, you must be a more interesting person than that." Derek laughed. "You know, it's a bit silly having this kind of conversation in a dream. I'm dreaming there's a beautiful woman beside me, and I'm just talking to her."

"Then perhaps you should be doing something else."

"Ah, but what?"

Analisa smiled. "It's your dream. Whatever you want."

Derek pulled her close to him and pressed his lips against hers. Analisa relaxed against him, enjoying the feeling of his arms around her. The kiss deepened; tongues connected, hands explored, until Analisa felt she had to have more or she would explode. "Make love to me," she whispered.

"Are you sure?" Derek searched her eyes. "We've just met..."

"It's a dream," Analisa reminded him. "Your dream. If you want me, have me."

Slowly, Derek pulled off Analisa's nightie. She shivered as the satin slid off her body. "Are you cold?" Derek asked.

"And wet." Analisa snuggled against him and moved her hand to the front of his jeans. "I need body heat."

"Mmm, I'm sure you do."

Derek stood and stripped. His body was lean and muscular; his cock was long and thick. Just looking at him brought more moisture to Analisa's pussy. "You're gorgeous," she said.

"So are you."

Derek knelt in front of her and kissed each nipple, then left a trail of kisses down her torso to her pussy. Analisa writhed in pleasure. The other men whose dreams she'd invaded had been all about their dicks. Derek's dream was apparently to give, not receive. When his tongue flicked her clit, she moaned. "Derek, oh, yes! Lick me; make me cum!"

Without a word, Derek did just that, sucking and nibbling her clit until Analisa felt herself fall over the brink. She cried out as she came, words and sounds that meant nothing but pure pleasure. Derek looked up at her with a cocky grin. "Was it as good as you thought it would be?" he asked.

"Better." Analisa lay back. "I want you inside me now."

Derek covered her body with his own. With one thrust, he was inside her, filling her completely. "God, your pussy feels so good!" he said. "So tight... so warm and wet... God, Analisa!"

"You're so big!" Analisa said. "It's too bad this is only a dream. I'd love to feel this in real life!"

"Whose dream is this, then?" Derek said.

No. She'd let herself get too carried away. "It's yours, of course," Analisa said quickly. "But don't all men dream of having a woman want them?"

"I was teasing." Derek fucked her harder. "I don't want this to end, Analisa, but I don't want to hold back. It feels too good to stop. I'm going to cum inside you. I never do that, but in a dream, all sex is safe sex, right?"

"Yes. Cum in me, Derek. I want to feel it."

Derek's body tensed as his orgasm struck. Analisa held him tightly against her. This was what she truly loved: making a man lose control. "Holy fuck, Analisa, that was amazing!" Derek exclaimed. He withdrew from her and kissed her softly. "Should we try for another round?"

"It's time for the dream to end." Analisa stood and put her nightie back on. "Thank you, Derek. That was wonderful. Perhaps you'll see me in your dreams again some night."

"It... I almost think this wasn't a dream. It felt so real. I've never had such an intense dream before!"

"It's your dream." Analisa blew him a kiss. "Sleep well."

She opened her eyes. Though she was still sitting on her bed, she was slightly sore from her encounter with Derek. She'd never taken a cock as big as his before; strange, she would think that most men would want to dream about themselves with bigger cocks than they had in real life, but that never seemed to be the case.

Analisa slipped under her covers and curled up on her side. She rarely visited a man in his dreams more than once; they always wondered why they kept dreaming about a woman they'd only met one time. But she would definitely have to visit Derek again. She drifted into sleep, smiling.

And didn't dream.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers