In the Houses of Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
A prostitute in exotic lands is abducted and made an offer.
1.1k words
17k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a strange place. The walls were high and arched, and everywhere there radiated a strange, faint blue light. The room was very blue, the tiles of the floor and the great marble ceilings. A strange, light mist floated through the room. I trembled slightly, and the flimsy silk dress I now wore trembled with me.

For years I had been a prostitute in the streets of the city. Dim memories flashed into my head; I had been on the streets yesterday, why were the memories so faint? I could recall the burning desert heat, the flying sands. In here it seemed so far away, in this cool, blue chamber.

He had found me there, out in the burning heat. He was my third client of the day. He came into the little puny garden where I worked, a mysterious figure, all clad in long, red robes. I couldn't see an inch of skin. I lay out for him in my sexy little outfit, the corners of my small, but luscious breasts peeking out at him. He didn't say a word...didn't even move. He simply pulled out his cock from between the robes.

I was stunned at the sight of the thing. It was huge, like a horse's cock, about 10'' long, and thick. But stranger than that, it was red! I don't mean it was red as in flush with blood, I mean real, painted red!

I shook aside my hesitations and got down on my knees. I began to lick softly at the head. It tasted strange, as if it was coated with something...but it tasted good. I dove into him, wrapping my lips around his shaft and sucking greedily. He didn't move, didn't flinch...

Suddenly everything began to get fuzzy. I felt the strength leave my arms and legs, and suddenly everything blacked out, as I collapsed to the ground.

I awoke with a moan. I opened my eyes, but I had been blindfolded. I could feel a cool breeze blowing across my body...I was naked! I could tell that I had been tied to a wall, as I was clearly vertical. My bare feet stood on some hard surface, perhaps tile? I tried to speak, but it was muffled by some kind of gag.

Suddenly I heard a whisper in my ear. "Hello, Slut"

I tried to yell, but I could barely even hear myself over the cloth in my mouth. The whisper had sent a shiver down my whole body.

The voice in my ear chuckled softly. "Do not worry, little slut, no one's going to hurt you. I have...a proposition for you."

That sounded ominous. I stopped struggling, because I knew it was useless at this point.

"You are in the house of a very rich man, Mahana Khomeni. Mahana holds a harem of women to please him and his guests. You have been invited to join this harem."

His voice was sending a tingling sensation all the way down my body. I could feel my nipples beginning to harden in the cool breeze.

"If you accept this position, you shall have the finest foods and drink in the land. You shall have the finest clothes, and live a life of luxury."

That sounded good.

"But know, little slut, that If you choose to accept, it is a life commitment. You will not leave unless expressly commanded by the master. You shall obey every command of your master and his representatives."

I tried to ask a question, but I could not.

"I shall give you the night to think about it. Your...restraints, shall not be removed, for you must not know where you are."

Great. So I was going to be stuck here all night, tied to a wall, naked, with my eyes tied and my mouth gagged.

I didn't have to think about it. Here I was, being offered a life in the lap of luxury. I had lived on the streets my whole life, and it was a rough life. I didn't care what (or who) I had to do to get it.

I had a hard time trying to sleep that night. My position wasn't painful. In fact, it was somewhat relaxing...my legs were spread wide, and my muscles began to relax. I was completely naked, and a breeze blew nearly constantly. It caressed my skin, raising goosebumps all over me. Gradually it began to grow more and more sensual, and my nipples began to stand erect. The breeze began to slowly sweep over my legs, caressing my inner thighs. I began to moan slightly into my gag. Suddenly the breeze picked up. It began sweeping up my legs, and circled around into my crotch. Before I knew it, I was moaning loudly into my gag as the wind slowly massaged my exposed pussy. It circled my clit, bringing waves of pleasure swirling across my body. For what seemed like an eternity I hung there, moaning into my gag, until finally I exploded in orgasmic pleasure. I could feel my own juices seeping out, and I heard the quiet splatter as they hit the ground in drops beneath me.

This continued on into the night. The wind would pick up periodically, sweeping over my body, driving me crazy with pleasure. My gag became soaked with saliva as I moaned constantly into it. Beads of sweat began to drip down my body. I don't know how many times I came that night, my juices spilling out of me down onto the floor. After what seemed like an eternity, the bonds holding my arms snapped, and I collapsed exhausted onto the floor. I lay there, in a heap, in a pool of my own cum, and, without any strength left in, me I fell directly asleep.

I woke up to someone lightly pushing me with their feet. I rolled my head around, but couldn't see...my blindfold was still on. I weakly pulled at it, but it wouldn't come off.

"Hello, little slut. I see you have spent the night well."

The same voice as before came down from above me. The voice chuckled slightly. I must have been a sight, naked, gagged and blindfolded, laying wet and exhausted in a pool of my previous night's ecstasy.

"So, slut, have you thought about the deal?"

I could only nod my head weakly.

"And, have you decided to join the Master's harem?"

I nodded weakly again.

"Excellent. Welcome to the Houses of Pleasure, little slut."

And with that I heard his light footsteps tread away from me. I was still exhausted, and laid my head wearily back down on the ground. As I did, I heard more footsteps heading in my direction. I was vaguely aware of two arms grabbing me gently by the arms and legs, and, as they lifted me from the ground, I slipped out of consciousness.

THUS ENDS THE FIRST NIGHT IN THE HOUSES OF PLEASURE.

More will be on the way. Check out my other works periodically to see if I have submitted it.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

This is a good story. You should allow people to rate it. I would have given it a 5.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding Season The world needs to repopulate and Dan has been chosen.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Allie and the Tentacle Monster While exploring an abandoned warehouse, Allie is attacked.in NonHuman
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Test Subject Creating a new breed.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Cheerleader in the Darkroom A high school nerd scores in the darkroom.in First Time
More Stories