My Wife Has Been Blowing Black Men!

Story Info
Prissy Barbie doll bride has been blowing black men.
2.7k words
4.09
228.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's job has taken her out of town this week and I miss her as I always do when she travels. Her name is Barbie and she has to travel for work about a week out of every month. My name is Joe and one week ago today was our one-year anniversary. We celebrated with a wonderful dinner at a well-known restaurant and then went to see a play. Barbie has been the love of my life since I met her in college. She was a knockout blonde, as feminine and pretty as they come and always dressed to the nines, sorta like Elle Woods in the Legally Blonde movies but way sexier. A living Barbie doll Stepford wife combo all in one alluring package. But Barbie was a virgin and wanted to remain that way until she got married. In spite of that, we dated blissfully for about six months and I felt I had to pop the question. She accepted and made me the happiest man on earth.

Until I met her, I had been a pretty big party guy. I catted around with a lot of slutty chicks and did my share of drinking and carousing with my buddies. It wasn't easy to give all that up but Barbie was so damned fine that I would have joined a monastery to have her. This girl was just a gorgeous angel and to have her love, I would have done anything. I had to masturbate a lot while I dated her. I mean a LOT because she always looked so damned pretty all the time. I wondered if she might be persuaded to give me oral but she was way to prissy to consider doing THAT before we got married. She acted mortified when I hinted around at it. That was okay. I figured I could get her used to the idea one way or another after we were married. She made it clear that she didn't like my party ways or my loser friends and got me to clean up my act a lot. No more smoking, no more recreational pharmaceuticals, minimized drinking and so forth. I didn't care. I would give it all up just to have her be my wife. With one exception.

My bachelor party. This was my last partying fling and my boys lined up quite a night for me. Barbie was dead set against it but I minimized the intensity of what they had planned for me and she relented. I told her I would be good but, since it was my last hurrah, as they say, I went for it. The guys took me to a strip club where there were smoking hot slutty babes all around me. They had arranged for this one really pretty black girl, Lisa, to hang with me and, before I knew it, she was in my back seat giving me the first blowjob I'd had in six months! I blew such a huge load in her mouth she said she wasn't going to need to eat anything for two days! What a night! My boys gave each other props on treating me so well and they were all sworn to secrecy. Barbie never found out my indiscretion and we went on to have a beautiful wedding ceremony and marriage.

Or so I thought.

In front of me? A diary, a journal. It's cute and it's pink and it's fat with a Hello Kitty cover on it and it belongs to my wife, Barbie. I found it by accident under one of her dresser drawers. I know I should have put it back but I was sort of surprised because I had never seen her journaling anything ever before so all of the entries had to have been made in secret. It had no lock or anything so I took a peek.

It was the end of my world as I knew it.

The first page made my heart skip a beat because it says it was apparently written on the morning of our wedding day, just over a year ago. I was jolted when I read how it started because scrawled across the first page were two words, "My Payback!" As I turned the page and began to read, I found out one of my dumbass guy friends had gotten hammered on Captain Morgan at a party and leaked to his girlfriend that I had gotten a blowjob from a black chick at my bachelor party. Well that girlfriend felt obligated to tell my wife-to-be but she did so just two hours before our planned nuptials while my bride to be was preparing in her second story dressing room at the church. According to her enraged diary entry, Barbie decided right then and there to make it her mission to get back at me and humiliate me if it was the last thing she ever did. Not call off the wedding, not walk out, but humiliate me behind my back and in a covert way. Because of her outrageous intentions, Barbie never even gave me a hint there was any trouble but, as I read on, my stomach turned regarding how oblivious I was to her insane plan for payback.

In her outraged state, Barbie snapped, reasoning that since I had lied to her, went against her wishes and gotten a blowjob at my bachelor party from a black chick, then SHE would get back at ME by proceeding to marry me. I didn;t get that until I read the next part. Barbie was going to make it her mission in life to suck off every black guy that I knew behind my back.

When I think back, I wasn't allowed to see what I thought was my blushing bride the morning of my wedding day, including right before our vows, and some of the bridesmaids had told me that Barbie was demanding some quiet time alone to calm her nerves that day. They respected her wishes and left her alone to gather her thoughts. But what the diary said put her whole demeanor into perspective. She was stewing. She was angry. She was infuriated and she decided, however illogical, that she would make me pay in a way that defied reason. Barbie, enraged, considered my indiscretion an unconscionable betrayal on my part and, while staring out the church window, she glimpsed the black driver leaning against his limo. He was smoking a cigarette and talking on a cell-phone down below her second story vantage point. She would begin weaving her web of perceived revenge that very moment and proceeded to use the dressing room telephone to quickly call the limo company and then have herself patched through to the limo driver. She acted coy and flirty and told him to look up at the second story window. The befuddled driver craned his neck upward and must have seen my angelic-looking bride in her wedding gown leaning out the window talking to him on her cell phone. She asked him straight out, "Would it be okay for the limo driver to fuck the mouth of the bride?"

Barbie cautioned him to slip in quietly through a side door she unlocked for him and he hauled ass to meet her, slipping in as directed and locking the door behind him. His name was Terrell and he was as black as they come. At 6'2" he loomed over Barbie's petite 5'4" doll-like frame as she baby-stepped in white ankle-strap stilettos to a white lace ottoman in the middle of the room. Her silken train "shushed" across the floor and she swept it behind her as she daintily took a seat. Barbie hiked her dress back to show Terrell her white garter straps and white nylons that had little red hearts all over them. Terrell's eyes opened wide. "Aw hell yeah."

Terrell was nervous with lust and started to unbuckle his belt when Barbie told him not to do that. She asked that he please not get undressed, just unzip his trousers and pull it out through the opening and try and be quiet. He had a little trouble extracting it because it had hardened in a hurry but, when he did, the black chunk of meat almost slapped her in the face. Her positioning was perfect as, in a standing position, Terrell's black cock dangled erect in front of her eyes. She gasped at the girth but was determined. "I've never had one in my mouth before, so I may need you to lead."

I couldn't believe what this diary was revealing. My wife-to-be was blowing a black man only minutes before we got married! The entries went on to say that Terrell was tremendously turned on. Whatever Barbie's motivations, Terrell no doubt figured this was too amazing an opportunity to pass up. She wrote that he assured her, "Don't you worry about that, girl." And even as he was saying it, she wrote that he reached out and put his hand behind her head and veil and just nudged it forward. That day I remeber her face as angelic and beautiful. She had decided to leave her long blonde hair down and had used perfect glossy pink lipstick, sexy mascara and flirty rouge to look like some sort of model bride for a magazine. I remember seeing it as she walked down the aisle toward me. Little did I know it had freshly sucked a black cock only minutes earlier. I intended to continue reading every word in front of me if it took all night.

Barbie described her motion, stretching her neck upward so her lips would be even with the big, fat head and it says she widened her lips into the biggest "O" she could muster. Terrell hunched forward and in a moment Barbie's bridal lips were stretched wide around the engorged head. She paused there a moment with the head of his black cock in her mouth and wrote that the reality of what she was doing had hit her. A virginal blonde bride in her dressing room getting mouth-fucked by a big black dick just minutes before her wedding vows. "This," she thought, "is major payback."

Terrell just let out a soft, "Ohhhhhh, baby," and pushed the back of her bridal head a little bit further down his rock-hard shaft. Looks like she included a lot of detail here.

She says Terrell's hard black dick measured about eight inches long. She had about three inches plugging up her mouth. She says here that she reached up to grab his dick with her little white lace gloves on but Terrell apparently wanted none of that. "No, no! Leave your hands down. I'll do everything, sweetie. Just tighten your lips up baby. That's the way I like it."

Barbie dropped her feminine little hands and folded them in her lap as Terrell grabbed the base of his own cock with one hand and nudged her head forward another inch down his invading black cock. She struggled to accommodate him but, around inch number five, her gag reflex kicked in. Terrell didn;t want her to choke on her wedding day so he backed off an inch to where seemed like she could handle it. What a gentleman. Four inches seemed to be about all my wife could take it appears. She goes on to say that he started pumping like mad over and over again into her virginal bride-mouth. She says the room started to fill with juicy sucking sounds and he started jerking his black cock between her sucking lips while her head bobbed back and forth.

She even put down his little grunts and groans here, capturing every detail. "Suck it baby. Oh yeah, suck it like that. You and I are going to get along just fine baby!" I can't stop reading this insanity. I must know everything she was thinking. How could she pay me back in such an extreme whorish way? It was over the top. Inexplicable. And here on that day I thought I was the luckiest man on the planet. I know now that was bullshit. Apparently a goddamn limo driver named Terrell had that honor.

Barbie goes on to say that she tried to respond to Terrell's dirty talk but that all she got out was a muffled, "Mmmfff." She said he misinterpreted it and just thought she was loving it, telling her, "I know you love that shit, baby. I know you gonna do this all the time. You a black dick Barbie if I ever saw one."

All she could manage, again, was a "Mmmmffff!"

I remember that day asking one of the bridesmaids to check on Barbie and it corroborates this next part she wrote about. Barbie panicked when she heard that bridesmaid knock on the door followed by her asking Barbie, "Honey, are you okay in there?"

She tried to pull her head off Terrell's black dick but he was fucking her mouth in a frenzy now. He had placed both hands on the sides of her head and veil and was fucking her mouth like a pussy with little short strokes, although he was making an effort to do it quietly at the moment.

The voice was insistent. "Honey? Are you okay?"

Barbie said as loudly as she could, "Mmm-hm! Mmm-hm!"

The bridesmaid bought it. "Okay, honey, I'll give you a few more minutes to yourself. They're ready to start "The Wedding March," okay? Joe looks so handsome!" Barbie could hear her walk off and was relieved as Terrell's black cock swelled wider in her mouth as it sawed back and forth.

I have to sit down but I need to see what else is in here. This diary is thick! Barbie was sucking off a black guy right before we got married. In her wedding gown! How could I not know this? How could she have done this?

She was sure that the danger of the situation was turning Terrell on because he started breathing harder and harder and fucked her mouth faster and faster with little staccato strokes that made her lips fulfill the role of basically jacking his dick off. She wrote that Terrell's black cock hardened up like steel and swelled outward as the juicy slurping and sucking sounds returned with a vengeance. Terrell told her with the urgency of a man ready to blow his whole load, "Tighten them lips, little Barbie, cuz I got a wedding present fo ya you gonna love."

Barbie wrote here that she moaned like a suck whore at that comment and Terrell delivered on his promise. A huge load of cum funneled between my wife's greedily gulping lips. She had never taken cum in her mouth before but had heard an oocasional sleazy girl describe it as awesome. She never thought she would ever come close to doing it. Now she was just trying to swallow it all so none of it got onto her wedding dress. She gulped down load after load of Terrell's spunk as it pulsed out of his mouth-fucking black cock. She tried to stem the gushing flow with a panicky, "Mmmmffff! MmmmMMm! MMMff!" but these urgent moanings just made Terrell more turned on! She goes on to write that her rapid and loud olympic-level, frantic swallowing did the trick. Other than some slight oozing around her red painted lips, nothing dribbled out onto her dress. She did write, however, that she didn't think she would be able to get a piece of our wedding cake into her stomach from being so full! You have got to be kidding me.

I don't get this. That girl never once put her lips anywhere near my dick in our entire first year. Ever! She...she said she didn't like it, that she couldn't bring herself to do it.

But now I find out she sucked off the black limo driver for our wedding just minutes before we got....how could she be so....vengeful?

Oh no. Right before our wedding? Then, that means....oh no. Yes, here it is, here it is.

It says she kissed me with...that black guy's jizz was in her mouth...coating her lips! I just thought it was her shiny lip gloss. How could what I did deserve such a vicious payback?

I drove around in that limo, with my new wife, not realizing she had sucked off the guy in the front seat already. It looks like it was just the beginning...

There are blowjob stories all through this thing...the company party....my boss?....our mechanic?....our neighbor?

I'm going to read it all before I call her. I want to know everything. Every little cheating detail.

(Stay tuned y'all.)