Silky Soft

Story Info
Her panties were silky soft.
1.2k words
4.16
69.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers

Her panties were silky soft.

She'd worn them for a reason. Usually she wore a thong, or sometimes nothing at all under her skirts or slacks. Only a few times a month, she wore regular panties, and those were the days she didn't have much choice. But she hated the constriction of the panties, so never wore them otherwise. Until today.

In their conversations online, he'd asked her what kind of panties she had. "Thongs, mostly," she'd replied. "A few pairs of bikini briefs."

"What kind of material?" he'd asked.

"Almost all of them are cotton. I have a pair or two that are kind of satiny."

"Wear them when we meet."

"I don't like to wear them."

"I want you to. Please? I'd love to see you in just a pair of silky panties."

Reluctantly, she'd agreed. Which was why she was wearing the silky soft panties under her miniskirt as she drove to the coffee shop where they'd agreed to meet.

Before she parked, she drove by the coffee shop to make sure he was there. She immediately recognized him from the pictures he'd sent and the one time they'd cammed. He stood outside the shop, holding a single white rose. Smiling, she drove around the corner to the tiny parking lot, found a spot, and walked to the shop to meet her man.

He held the rose out to her. "I know you said you don't like flowers, but I had to bring something beautiful to such a beautiful woman."

She blushed and took the flower. "Thank you. I don't mind flowers, it's just that my cat loves to eat them. But I'll find a safe place for this one."

"Shall we have some coffee?" he asked. "Or would you like to just come to my place and fuck?"

She laughed. "Coffee would be good. I think I'll need caffeine to keep me going if we do everything we've talked about."

"Very true." He held the door open for her. "Here you are, my lady."

Inside the shop, they chatted while they sipped mochas. The slight nervousness she'd felt about their meeting disappeared. In person, he was just as charming as he'd been online, and she trusted him just as much.

When they'd been talking a while, he slid his chair around the table, close to her, and put his hand on her leg. "Did you wear what I asked?"

"Yes," she replied.

"I need to feel them for myself."

He slid his hand under her skirt. She held her breath. How could he do that in public? Anyone might see!

But he was sitting in a position that blocked her from most view, and his hand was under her skirt only long enough for his finger to stroke her panty-clad mound. "Mmm," he said. "Soft and silky. Just the way I like them." He kissed her cheek. "Thank you, darling."

"You're welcome."

He drained his mocha. "If you're finished, I'd love to take you home now."

"I'd like that."

They left the coffee shop. His car was beside hers in the parking lot. "It's like you recognized my aura around it," he joked.

"Yes, that must be it."

She opened her car door, but before she got in he pulled her too him for an intense kiss. "I don't live far," he said. "Just stay close behind me."

"I'll try," she replied. "Traffic's pretty heavy."

"You have my cell number if you get lost?"

"Yes."

"Then there won't be a problem. And it's less than a mile."

They got into their cars, and she followed him out of the parking lot. She needn't have worried about getting lost; even though traffic was fairly heavy, he didn't leave the main street, and stopped not far down the road in front of a small apartment building. She parked at the curb behind him and they went inside. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked as he unlocked his apartment door.

"We've been talking about it a lot," she replied. "I want you."

"Good."

He led her into his bedroom and pressed his lips hard against hers. Their tongues met, and he pushed her skirt up around her waist so he could run his hands over her panty-covered ass. "Feels nice," he whispered in her ear. "Take everything else off and lie down."

He released her, and she did as he asked. Naked except for the silky blue panties, she lay on her back on his bed. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I think I'm damn glad I told you to wear those panties." He stripped out of his clothes and stood completely nude in front of her. "You're beautiful."

She grasped his hard cock and asked, "Should I take off the panties, too?"

"No. Not yet."

He lay on top of her. She felt his dick against her pussy as he began to rub himself over her panties. "Feels so good," he moaned. "I've wanted this since you showed up. I love to feel satin panties against my cock. It makes me cum."

"I want you to cum in my pussy," she said.

"Oh, no, not yet." He moved his cock faster. "I'm going to cum all over these pretty panties of yours."

His breathing got heavier. She lay there, enjoying the friction of his cock but wishing he would let her take off her panties so she could completely feel him. Then he cried out as his cum spurted out onto her panties and belly. "Oh, god," he sighed. "That was wonderful."

"It was?" she asked.

"Well, maybe not for you, but I'll take care of that right now."

He peeled off her cum-soaked panties and lowered his mouth to her clit. Minutes of sucking and nibbling brought her to her own orgasm. "Fuck!" she shouted as she came. "Oh, god, you're good!"

"That isn't all I'm good at." He put his cock at her opening and pushed. "How does that feel?"

"God, you feel so big! Fuck me!"

He thrust into her, fucking her hard for a few moments, then pulled out. "Don't worry," he said. "I'm not done yet. But I want to try something you might like."

Bending down, he picked up her panties from the floor where he'd dropped them. She'd read stories where men asked women to suck their own panties; was that what he had in mind? There was no way she would ever do that.

But instead, he draped her silky panties over his hard cock and pushed against her pussy. "This feels so nice," he said.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Fucking you."

Slowly he fucked her panties into her pussy. The material felt strange inside her, but it was an exciting strangeness. She'd never felt anything like it before. The silk inside her, covering his hard shaft, made her cum again within moments. "Oh, my god!"

"Yes!" he cried. "I'm cumming in you, darling!"

He thrust once more, then relaxed against her. She held him. "That was amazing," she said.

"I knew you'd like it." He withdrew and carefully pulled her panties out of her. "I'm going to keep these. You'll just have to go home commando."

"I often do."

"Not when you see me. Every time you come here, you'll need a pair of these."

"Will I be coming here again?"

He kissed her. "I hope you'll be 'cumming' here often. You and your silky soft panties."

KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers