Amy and I Star in WifeSwitch

Story Info
Wife and I participate in porn reality show.
7.2k words
4.11
97.9k
35

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although safe sex is not mentioned in my story for creative purposes, rest assured that we always use protection. I would like to take the time to thank those of you who have left me some very encouraging and helpful comments regarding previous stories. I hope you enjoy this story and feel free to leave me a message if you like.

----------------------------

Amy and I have been married for only a year but have been together for nearly 11 years. She stands 5'5", weighs 135lbs, long blonde hair and eyes that change from blue to green depending on her mood. She has a lovely set of 36C breasts, a nice round ass and legs to die for. Everywhere she goes she turns heads and she lives to flirt with both men and women. Amy possesses the friendliest personality and is very confident in her sexuality. This confidence has permitted both of us to live out many of our fantasies including swapping, wife sharing, orgies, and both MMF and FFM threesomes.

For the last while we have had a difficult time finding anyone suitable to play around with so we decided to try looking online. We were disappointed that we found little success on the web so I made a suggestion that I thought might work. My wife and I enjoy watching porn together and we both really loved a series called WifeSwitch so we decided to explore how we could take part in an episode of our favourite porn. Amy and I visited the WifeSwitch website where we found an e-mail address to which we were to send pictures and a brief description of what we were looking for and what type of people we found attractive. In our letter Amy stated that she would like the guy to be physically fit but not too built with short dark hair and he must be a gentleman. I wrote that I would prefer a woman that was beautiful and had a natural body and that she need not be Caucasian. We also included that the couple must be very secure in their relationship and should have some swapping experience in order to avoid any jealousy or other complications. We attached a few pictures of ourselves and sent off our application hoping to generate some interest.

Over the next few weeks we checked our e-mail religiously, anxious to see if we received any responses. After not getting a reply for nearly a month we were ready to give up and try the swing clubs scene again when an e-mail from WifeSwitch magically appeared in our mailbox. Amy and I read the response together and found that we had received quite a bit of attention from a variety of couples. We examined the pictures and read the biographies that were sent. We ended up selecting three couples that suited our standards and that we found to be attractive. The first couple was in their mid thirties, had been married for 6 years and had plenty of swinging experience. The husband was your typical tall, dark and handsome white man while his wife was very petite with long black hair and looked to be of Asian descent. Next was a young Hispanic couple who had been together for 4 years but were not married. They both looked to be in great shape and their bio stated that they worked out three times a week. The final couple was in their late twenties and had been married for only 6 months. They were both from interracial families and appeared to have average bodies. We learned that they had taken part in a previous WifeSwitch episode so we were able to see them in action. After viewing their performance we were satisfied that they were comfortable with having sex with another couple.

My wife and I expressed our appreciation for the replies that we received and that any one of the three couples were suitable. We included that we were looking forward to meeting our swapping partners but that we would like the chosen couple to be a surprise when we arrived in Los Angeles. We transmitted our e-mail to WifeSwitch and nervously awaited our travel information which arrived about a week later. We were supposed to travel to L.A. in a few months and would meet the couple at a house that was leased to WifeSwitch on the day of filming. Amy and I were so aroused and curious about the experience that awaited us that we fucked like rabbits until our departure date finally arrived.

When we landed at LAX we were greeted at the baggage claim by a limo driver holding a sign with our names on it. The driver escorted us to the car and loaded our bags into the trunk before taking us on a brief tour of Los Angeles. The driver was very friendly as he guided us through the busy streets of L.A. while we lounged in the back with drinks from the mini bar. Amy and I both blushed with embarrassment when the driver pointed out the house that we would be meeting our new friends at later in the week. We didn't suspect that he knew why we were in L.A. and were surprised when he brought it up. He told us that he worked for WifeSwitch and drove every couple that arrived to participate in an episode. We tried to persuade the driver to divulge the identity of the other couple but he refused, stating that he was sworn to secrecy by his employer. Upon the completion of our tour we were dropped off at a very lavish hotel and shown to our room.

Amy and I were in awe of our exquisite accommodations which were comprised of a huge suite with a very large hot tub, a fully stocked bar and a gift bag from WifeSwitch that included numerous sex toys, condoms, lubricant and the complete collection of WifeSwitch DVD's. During the days leading up to our swap my wife and I saw the sights of L.A., dined at some excellent eateries and had lots of incredible sex in our luxury suite. We put each and every toy that had been given to us to use and watched every episode of WifeSwitch in preparation for our upcoming adventure. My wife and I were both insatiable and seemed to be constantly horny from the non-stop fantasizing we were both apparently doing. We discussed which couple we wanted to meet and I was shocked to find out that Amy wanted the couple that had previously been on WifeSwitch. I was stunned by this because she has never expressed any interest in sleeping with a black man even after I had admitted wanting to see her penetrated by a huge black cock. I let Amy know that I was hoping for the Hispanic couple because it would fulfill my ethnic fantasy and this woman just looked and sounded like the most adventurous.

After fucking for hours that night we decided to sleep late and conserve as much energy for the day of festivities that lay ahead. I woke up in the morning with a raging hard-on that had formed a tent in the sheets and rolled over toward my wife. I nestled behind her, pressing my shaft into the crack of her ass, hoping to make love to her one more time before preparing for our swapping session. I started to plant kisses along her neck with the intention of waking her in an aroused state, desperate for a good fucking. Much to my chagrin, my loving wife pushed me away saying that she wanted to be at her best for whichever husband she was to be with later. I knew she was right but that didn't do anything to ease my aching cock. Amy suggested that I take a cold shower and get ready for a very exciting day with a new woman. Taking her advice, I hopped into the shower and allowed the cold water to relax my throbbing erection while I shaved and washed in order to look and smell my best for the fresh new pussy that awaited me. When I was finished in the shower Amy took my place and began to get ready while I ordered some breakfast from room service.

My wife exited the shower wearing only a complimentary robe just as the food was being delivered. I watched as the young server ogled my drop dead gorgeous wife who was still wet from her shower and was obviously naked beneath her robe. Amy sat on the bed and crossed her toned legs which caused the robe to fall to either side, exposing her muscular thighs to the young man's gaze. I saw a rather large bulge beginning to form in the front of his uniform as his cock stiffened. I snapped him out of his trance when I offered him a substantial tip. I showed him to the door before telling him that maybe he could return before we travelled back home for some quality time with my wife.

Amy and I ate while we continued to get ready as the limo would be here to pick us up in less than an hour. I dressed in my favourite suit, wanting to make a great first impression on the couple, and my wife slipped into a skin tight red dress that hugged every curve of her body and completed her outfit with a sexy pair of red heels. One thing that I did find a little odd was that Amy had decided to wear a pair of red thong panties under her dress. She usually never wears underwear and when I questioned her, she told me that she intended on giving them away as a memento to her new swap partner. I commended her on a fantastic idea as we left our room for the limo that was waiting downstairs.

We walked outside to find the same limo driver from earlier in the week awaiting our emergence from the hotel. He opened the door for us and told my wife that she looked good enough to eat just before she entered the car.

"That's the look I was going for" my wife said as she slipped into the limo. I slid into the limo behind Amy and snuggled beside her in the rear seat of the dimly lit car. We both sat and remained nervously quiet for most of the trip to the house as we thought about all of the possibilities that lingered in our immediate future. Apparently aware of our anxiety, the driver tried to help us relax with some small talk and a reminder of the drinks in the bar.

"So what is the other couple like?" I asked the driver, hoping to elicit some information from his sealed lips.

"All I can say is that you won't be disappointed" the driver replied, careful not to reveal our surprise. "Another driver is picking them up as we speak and they should arrive shortly after we do."

"I can't wait to find out which couple we get to play with" Amy stated as she trailed her hand lightly over her breasts. "I don't think I have ever been this wet before in my life."

With that I slid my hand under her dress and felt her panty clad box. "Wow, your panties are soaked right through" I said as I trailed my finger up and down her damp slit.

Amy pushed my hand away before she got too worked up, "you have to stop that, I don't want to cum yet!"

I withdrew my hand and used it to adjust my rapidly growing member in my pants just as the driver pulled up in front of the house. My wife and I straightened up before exiting the limo and making our way into the house. We were amazed at the interior of the house, it was beautifully decorated and seemed to go on forever. We explored the house and finally settled into the living room where we found a bottle of champagne waiting for us. Sitting next to the champagne glasses three letters, one addressed to Amy and I, one with the names "Dan & Lori" on the front and the final one had instructions which stated that it should be opened when both couples were present.

My wife tore open our letter and read it aloud. "Welcome to WifeSwitch, we have selected Dan and Lori to be your playmates for the evening. Your time in the house will be recorded for use on our website and DVD's. As you may have noticed there is no camera crew present, instead we have equipped the house with small hidden cameras in order to provide you with a more relaxed atmosphere. We hope you enjoy your experience with us and are welcome to stay as long as you like. Have fun, WifeSwitch."

As if on cue, the moment Amy finished reading the letter there was a loud knock at the door. My wife and I looked at each other, allowing one last chance to back out. Both of us were much too excited to back down at this point so we joined hands and made our way to the front door to meet Dan and Lori. We swung the door open and greeted our new friends with hugs and handshakes. It turns out that Dan and Lori were the first couple we had selected from the initial e-mails. Each of them looked better in person than they had in the pictures we had viewed.

Dan stood about 6'2", short dark hair with a slight hint of grey, a good build and informed us that he was 38 years old. His wife Lori was 5'1", jet black hair that fell half way down her back, long toned legs and perky looking B cup breasts. To top it all off they both spoke with a strong southern drawl which Amy and I both found extremely sexy. Amy and I led Dan and Lori back to the living room and continued to get to know each other while sipping an the complimentary champagne. They took a few seconds to read their letter which we assumed contained the same information that ours did. Dan carefully folded the letter and placed it back on the table inside it's original envelope.

"Should we find out what the other letter says?" Lori inquired anxiously.

Simultaneously, Dan, Amy and I all eagerly replied "Yes!"

Lori scooped up the envelope and tore it open, hastily pulling out the letter inside and reading it aloud to the group. "Now that you have become familiar with one another it is time for the real fun to begin! The cameras that were mentioned earlier are located in both the living room and bedroom so feel free to use both rooms if you wish. Located in each room is a basket of lube, condoms and toys which are yours to use as you see fit. All that we request is that at the end of your session, the guys cum somewhere on the woman's' body. Hope you all have a wonderful time, WifeSwitch!"

"I have a funny feeling that we are going to have the time of our lives" Dan stated as he looked my wife up and down. I felt a stirring in my pants as I watched another man lusting after my woman.

"Would you like to see more?" I asked Dan. Without waiting for his response, I suggested that Amy stand and show off her great body for the other couple. She rose from the couch and twirled around slowly, proudly showing off her assets.

"Damn, your wife is hot" Lori complimented as she glanced at the growing bulge in my lap.

"If Amy is going to tease me like that, why don't you do the same to Jack?" Dan said to his own wife. Lori confidently stood and moved close to Amy while she also spun around, giving me a nice look at her tight body.

"Look at her cute little ass" Amy commented to me as she placed her hands on either side of Lori's slim waist and held her in place, allowing me to marvel at round butt. My wife slowly lowered her hands and cupped Lori's tight butt cheeks, holding them on display for me.

"It looks like her ass is really firm!" I exclaimed, noticing that when Amy squeezed there was very little give to her flesh. While Amy was toying with Lori's booty, Lori's hands had wandered up to my wife's chest and were fondling Amy's large breasts. I looked over at Dan and witnessed him adjusting his crotch, obviously becoming aroused by the girl on girl action unfolded in front of us.

Lori and Amy eventually turned to face each other while running their hands all over the other one's body. I could hear that their breathing had quickened and saw in my wife's eyes that she was really excited about playing with her new friend. She leaned toward Lori's face and their lips met for a brief second. After examining Lori's reaction to the kiss, my wife knew that it was okay to proceed. Amy was much more aggressive the next time she leaned in for a kiss. She wrapped her hand around Lori's neck and pulled her close as their tongues danced. The sensual display was having it's desired effect on both Dan and myself since both wives were extremely attractive and seemed to really be getting into the moment.

"I think it's time we joined them" I said to Dan before rising and snuggling up behind my wife. I reached around her body and took her tits in my hands as I nibbled on her exposed neck. "You are so sexy" I whispered in my wife's ear while I ground my swollen member into her ass. In the meantime, Dan had moved behind his wife and was giving her similar treatment. He had one hand on her chest while the other had found it's way to her crotch and was rubbing her pussy through her clothes. As the four of us stood very close together I decided to be the bold one and initiate contact with the other female. I removed one of my hands from Amy's mounds and lightly trailed it over Lori's unoccupied tit. Lori's eyes shot open when she realized that it was my hand that was fondling her but she didn't object to my forward action. She shut her eyes once again and I thought I heard her moan into Amy's mouth.

The four of us explored each others' bodies while standing in the centre of the living room until the ladies ordered Dan and I to sit back down on the couches. I was hoping to get my hands on Lori again but the wives had other ideas. Amy grabbed the bottom of Lori's shirt and seductively raised it over her head presenting two perky breasts that looked large on her tiny frame. Lori's dark nipples stood out at least a half inch from her tits and seemed to beg for someone to suck on them. "Your tits are fantastic" Amy commented before taking one nipple and then the other between her lips.

Lori's head flung back when my wife started to nibble on her sensitive buds, "Suck my tits, baby" Lori moaned.

After spending a short but vigorous time toying with Lori's tits Amy dropped to her knees in front of Lori and began to slide her skirt down her toned thighs. I gazed at Lori's crotch which was covered with a skimpy pink thong that barely hid her pussy. My wife's face obstructed my view when she leaned forward and planted a kiss on Lori's veiled mound. I glanced at Dan and saw that he had shifted in his seat to give himself a better vantage point of the live lesbian show which was unfolding mere feet from us. I also noticed that his hand had found his crotch and was nonchalantly rubbing a sizeable bulge in the front of his slacks. I looked back at our wives just in time to witness Amy peel the pink panties from Lori's snatch and down her legs. Lori stepped from the bunched up thong, confidently showing off her naked body while Amy stood and tossed the panties aside.

"I can't be the only naked one" Lori sighed, "I think it's time we saw your sexy body." Lori then spun Amy around until she was facing Dan before reaching around my wife and cupping her large breasts from the rear. Lori slid her hands down Amy's curvy body and eventually dipped them under my wife's dress. "You naughty bitch, you're not wearing any underwear!" Lori exclaimed when her hand found my wife's bald pussy. Dan's wife lifted Amy's dress revealing her bare pussy to his stare, "Do you like it, honey?" she inquired of her husband.

"It looks ...delicious" Dan stammered as he was taken aback by my wife's perfect pussy. Lori proceeded to unzip Amy's dress and sensually pull it down her muscular legs, leaving my wife in only her sexy smile. Lori was overcome with lust and she practically attacked Amy, dragging her to the hardwood floor.

Dan and I observed anxiously as our wives feverishly thrashed about on the floor. "Bring that pussy here" Lori begged, "I need to taste you." My wife obliged and straddled Lori's face before lowering her damp snatch toward the Asian woman's mouth.

"She is doing such a good job" Amy gasped in my direction as Lori lashed at her clit.

"I think you should return the favour" I proposed, pointing at the slit between Lori's splayed legs. My wife took the not so subtle hint and soon had her face buried in Lori's pink gash. As Dan and I watched the ladies simultaneously pleasure each other we stood from our seats and started to remove our clothes. When Dan's rock hard prick sprung into view I couldn't help but admire his impressive tool. He wasn't quite as long as me but was substantially thicker and the head of his penis was shaped like an enormous mushroom.

I sat back down on the couch and took my erect cock in my fist, beginning to slowly pump my hand up and down. Dan followed my lead as he began to jerk his own meat to the sight of our horny wives. "Don't get carried away, boys" Amy groaned, momentarily pausing her assault on Lori's drenched pussy.

12