Skiing Sucks! Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up...
3.2k words
4.44
127.7k
24
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for the comments and emails I got regarding the first part. Most of them were very encouraging. I apologize for any grammar or spelling errors that were in that one. Unfortunately neither the spell checker nor I picked them up. A few people had questions as to why I put the mom and aunt's conversation at the end. My reason is simple; it's my own writing style. There are so many carbon copy linear stories here that do not focus on the passion of the buildup but go straight for the gratuitous sex. Some of the stories on this site that I have enjoyed the most got me off before the actual act of sex. But that's just me. I would also like to add that the issue of Jim being in a cast for only 2 weeks is a result of my own ignorance. I ask that those people who read and enjoyed it please pardon my medical inadequacies and enjoy the story. Again, thank you for the non-anonymous comments.

Things around the house had certainly changed. Both my mother and I began to be much less modest around each other. I noticed that she would walk around in just her panties and bra much more often than before. I certainly didn't mind at all. In fact, I think she purposely did it. I on the other hand didn't try to hide my many erections. After two weeks my hard casts were removed and I was equipped with lighter weight air casts. The doctor said that I was healing wonderfully and with the air casts on I had much more mobility.

Aunt Linda came over every day to help me out, in more ways than one. She would bathe me, dress me, help me to the bathroom, cook for me and then jack me off before she left. This became a daily ritual, one that I enjoyed immensely. However after I got my air casts on and had more mobility, I wanted to participate a bit more. On Friday I brought this subject up to Aunt Linda after she finished wiping my come off of her hands with her underwear.

"Thanks Aunt Lin, once again that was so hot!" I told her.

"It was my pleasure sexy!" She responded with a smile.

"Listen, can I uh, can I talk to you about something?" I asked somewhat reluctantly.

"Sure baby." She said, tossing her pink panties in my hamper.

"Well, I love what you do for me, I mean it's fucking awesome, and the best sexual experience I have had. But I kind of, you know, want to do more..." I said and trailed off looking down and then back up at her.

She smiled at me and walked over, wearing a tight brown turtleneck and nothing else, she always used her panties to clean me up afterwards. Once she got next to me she bent over and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"You want to fuck this tight pussy don't you, you horny little boy." She said in a sultry whispering voice.

"Oh god yes! Please." I exclaimed.

She kissed me again, running her tongue all over the inside of my mouth.

"I want you to fuck me Jimmy, fuck me hard, but we can't baby. Shit it's bad enough what I do now. I mean this isn't Arkansas, people around here would fucking hang us if they found out." She said as she looked at me.

There was something in her eyes that told me that she was serious about wanting me to fuck her. I got the same feeling looking into her eyes that I used to get whenever I had a crush on some miscellaneous girl in middle school. I moved my arm over and ran my exposed pointer finger along her wet pussy lips as she stood near me.

"You're so sweet Jimmy; usually all a guy wants is to get off and doesn't give a shit about what I want." She said.

Her pussy felt great, it was slick and hot. I just wanted to make her feel good. The ecstasy of touching my hot aunt's pussy was broken by the sound of the front door opening. Mom was home. Aunt Linda quickly put her black jeans on and was zipping them up as mom entered. Mom stopped in her tracks and looked down at Linda zipping up her jeans and then over at my exposed cock.

"Lin, can I see you downstairs please?" She said and to my surprise she sounded upset.

"Sure Bren. Hey Jimmy see you tomorrow." Linda said and blew me a kiss and they both left the room.

About five minutes later mom hadn't returned, so I called out for her. She came back to my room and sat on my bed next to me. She seemed flush, and I was dying to ask her what their conversation had been about downstairs.

"Honey, I just want to make sure, again, that Aunt Linda's 'help' is what you want. If it doesn't feel right at all, I want you to stop and tell her or me ok?" She said to me very seriously.

"Shit mom, it's awesome. I wouldn't change a thing, hell if anything I wish it were more." I said and caught myself too late before I let it slip. It was at this point that I noticed that one of my mom's blouse buttons was undone. What the fuck happened down there, I pondered.

"Well to be honest that's what I thought when I walked in here, but Lin assured me that there isn't any intercourse or anything like that, just, you know some 'relief'." Mom said and made a jerking off motion with her hand.

"Oh it's relieving alright." I said with a half chuckle.

"So she tells me. I guess you're quite the geyser. I haven't had to wash this many pairs of my sisters panties since we were teenagers." Mom said with a laugh.

I was a bit embarrassed. I'm not sure exactly why, but hearing my mom talk about me shooting my load felt a bit awkward.

"Don't be embarrassed Jimmy." Mom said and to my shock ran a red finger nail along my leg starting at my knee and going up my inner thigh.

"You're a young healthy man, I would hope you could perform like that." She continued and traced small circles with her finger nail on the crease where my leg meets my hip.

My cock immediately started to get hard, and mom noticed this.

"It looks like your old mom still has it Jim." She said with a smile and stared at my hardening cock.

Mom then half closed her eyes and I saw her rock back and forth on my bed. Holy shit mom was getting off! There she was, dressed in a navy blue knee length skirt topped with a sheer white blouse with her finger on my inner thigh, rocking her hips back and forth.

I heard a small moan escape her lips and she opened her eyes. All of the sudden she had a look of embarrassment on her face and she immediately stopped.

"I, I'm sorry Jim, I got caught up in the moment, it's just with your dad gone im not used to having this around the house." She stammered.

"No mom, it's ok, really. It was hot. Look at me." I said, trying to downplay it.

She stared at my fully erect cock and for a moment it looked as though she was going to lean over and do what she and I both wanted. But she didn't. She got up and said she was sorry as she left the room. I sat there dumbfounded trying to figure out what went wrong.

An hour later I heard the front door open and I heard Linda's voice. I wondered why she was here. It wasn't until about 20 minutes later that I found out.

Both Linda and my mom came into my room.

"Hi Jimmy." Linda greeted me with her smile. She was wearing a pair of dark blue gym shorts and a matching sports bra. It looked like she had been working out.

"Jimmy, I thought it would be best if we talked about things, all three of us." Mom said and sat down on my futon that was on the other side of my room parallel to my bed.

Linda came and sat by me on the bed. I could barely make out her musky smell from working out. Since I could tell this was going to be a serious talk, I pushed my sheet over my dick because I was getting turned on.

"Ok, look mom about earlier don't worry about it. I know that girls have needs to. I don't think anything of it." I said, trying to make mom feel better.

"It's ok Jim, really. This whole ordeal is my fault. Lin and I had a different relationship when we were growing up. We moved a lot since grandpa was in the Navy and there were many times where it was just us and grandma, and she wasn't exactly opened minded like we are." My mom explained.

"Yes, and when we went through puberty, our mom was too embarrassed to explain things to us, so all that we had was each other. " Linda added.

"One day, I was, you know, taking care of myself in the basement and Linda discovered me. I was embarrassed, but at the same time I remembered how grandma had never explained it to me and how I had to discover things on my own. I was always scared and felt guilty about doing it, but after reading a sex education book at the local library, I realized what a natural thing it was. I didn't want Lin to go through the same thing I did, so I taught her how to do it, and it developed into a lasting thing between us." Mom said.

"Ok I understand..." I said not sure where this was going. I didn't want to reveal that Linda had already told me this.

"The thing is Jim, and I don't want you to think any less of us but I feel that you should know about this since were being really open around here now. Lin and I went a bit further than just getting off in front of each other." Mom said very hesitantly.

"We loved each other Jimmy, and we shared ourselves with each other and we still do." Linda added.

Wow was all I could think at this point. Were they telling me that they are lovers, and have been for years?

"So like, you guys get it on still?" I asked hopefully.

"Well to be honest, yes. Like you said, I have needs too Jim, and Linda fulfills those needs unlike anyone else ever has. Even when dad was alive, Linda and I shared a bed from time to time. I never told your father because it was just between Linda and me." Mom said.

I was in seventh heaven. Visions of my mom and aunt having sex filled my head.

"Are you okay with this?" Linda asked.

"What do you think?" I responded and moved the sheet from my very erect cock.

"See Bren, I told you he would be okay with it." Linda said and grabbed my cock with her left hand and began to stroke it.

"Yes, I can see that." Mom said also staring at my cock.

Linda was still stroking it and I couldn't believe what a turn on it was to have my mom watching.

"Well, I'll let you two do your thing. Thanks for listening to me Jim." Mom said and began to get up.

"Wait, don't go mom. Please." I pleaded.

"Yeah Bren, I think Jimmy wants you to watch." Linda said and to my utter surprise bent over and took the head of my dick in her mouth.

A hot wet sensation enveloped my dick as Linda went down on me. Mom sat back down and just watched as her sister sucked her son's cock.

"Oh fuck yeah Aunt Linda." I moaned, as Linda brought her head up and looked at me and then mom.

"You like having your cock sucked don't you, you bad horny little boy. And you like to watch, you horny bitch" Linda said to my mom and I.

A surrendering look came over my mom's face. There was no turning back at this point.

"Yes, I do." Was all mom said.

"You want me to suck it some more? Then fucking tell me!" Linda said loudly.

"Suck it; suck it for me Linda, do it, fucking do it!" Mom yelled back as she adjusted her hips and began to rock back and forth.

"Give the boy a show Bren, let him see what he wants to. Finish what we started earlier." Linda said to mom.

"What do you want to see Jim? You want to see my pussy?" Mom looked at me and said.

"Fuck yes! I want to see you come mom!" I yelled.

"I told you sis, I told you he wants you too. You want to fuck your mom don't you Jimmy." Linda said with glee.

"Oh my God yes!" I exclaimed.

Mom lifted her ass off the futon and in one swift motion pulled her white panties from her dress.

"Don't tease the boy Bren, show him!" Linda insisted.

Mom looked over at me and then hiked her skirt up to her waist and spread her legs. There for the first time I saw my mom's glistening perfect pussy. Oh it was beautiful. She spread her lips apart and ran a finger down the middle of it and then the tip disappeared inside of her.

"That's it Bren, play with that pussy!" Linda said and then went back to sucking my cock.

It was a sight that I will never forget for as long as I live. Me, laying on my bed while my Aunt Linda sucked my dick and across from us not more than 5 feet was my mom with her skirt hiked up and knees spread playing with her wet pussy. She alternated between rubbing around her clit and then going down her slit with the same fingers then finger fucking herself for a bit. Linda had snuck a hand up into her own gym shorts and was getting herself off as well.

It was all too much to handle and I could feel an orgasm welling up inside of me and I knew I couldn't hold out.

"I'm gonna come!" I yelled.

"Oh yes, baby come. Come in Linda's mouth ohhhh!" Mom yelled as she clinched her teeth together, arched her back, and had an orgasm.

Mom's head lulled back and she bucked her hips wildly as she came, her fingers still buried deep inside of her. It was more than I could stand and the first shot of my come went into Linda's mouth.

Linda, despite the fact that I was still coming, jumped up and went over to mom. To my absolute amazement Linda leaned down and kissed mom on the lips. I could see a dribble of a thick milky white substance run down mom's chin. Linda put her hand back down into her own gym shorts and began to furiously rub her own clit.

A loud moan, muffled by my mom's mouth, escaped Linda's lips signaling her own orgasm. She slumped over next to my mom to catch her breath. Mom just leaned back and licked my come off of her own lips. After a few minutes, mom got up, came over to me and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a normal kiss this time; it was much more than that. She put her hand on my cheek and smiled at me. Then she left the room to go get cleaned up.

"Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy. Good things are in store." Linda said as she stood up and wiped off her mouth.

Indeed they were...

------

I followed Bren down the stairs. I could tell she was pissed about something. I wasn't sure what though; I thought she knew about what Jimmy and I did.

"What's up sis?" I asked.

"Are you two fucking? Because I thought it was just hand jobs." Bren asked me.

"No we aren't fucking, although I wish we were. It's just a hand job, for now." I responded.

"Then why are your pants coming off? Surely you can find something other than your thong to soak it up with. I have a million towels around here." Brenda said, gesturing to my pelvis.

I put my arms around Brenda's shoulders, leaned in, and kissed her on the lips like she likes it.

"I'm just giving the young man a little show. He likes my pussy, and he wants to fuck me and you no doubt." I said giving her a little sultry smile.

"I doubt he wants me Lin, you're the young hot one." Brenda said modestly.

I reached for the buttons on her blouse and began to undo them. After all, I was still horny as hell after jacking Jimmy off. Usually I got myself off in the car on the way home.

"Trust me Bren, he wants you, hell probably more than me. You should see the way he stares at your ass when you're in the room." I told Brenda.

I reached into her white blouse, snuck my fingers under her lacey bra and immediately found her hard nipple.

"Mmm, someone's horny aren't they?" I asked, and leaned in for another kiss.

"Gawd, hornier than ever. All I think about is Jim's cock, and you stroking it." Brenda said to me and let a small moan escape from her lips.

I pushed her up against the wall and unbuttoned the rest of her shirt.

"We can't do this, not right now, not here!" Brenda said sternly.

"Yes we can." I said with an evil grin.

I reached up under her skirt and found the crotch of her panties. She was hot and wet, just like I had suspected. I pulled the front of them down.

"Lin! Seriously, he's right up the stairs! Now stop!" She said, but I wasn't listening.

My middle finger found her wet, aching slit. I parted it and found her clit. Brenda moaned and began to sway her hips. I pulled one of her tits out from the top of the bra and wrapped my lips around her nipple. I could tell Brenda was getting close and I was going in for the orgasm.

"Mom?" We heard Jimmy yell from his bedroom.

Brenda's mood broke. She told me to stop and that she had to get upstairs. Quickly she pulled her panties back up, readjusted her bra, and re-buttoned her shirt.

"Maybe later then?" I said with a sheepish smile.

Brenda kissed me as she buttoned her blouse.

"Definitely." She said and went up the stairs.

I was about to tell her that her shirt was buttoned wrong, but then I decided not to. Let's see how astute young Jimmy is, I thought.