Unruly Behavior

Story Info
Bad behavior causes tough times for 18-year-old daughter.
3.7k words
4.18
206.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
771 Followers

The Mustang convertible passed the 45MPH sign doing 115. The road made a sharp left curve and the car skidded across the highway, tires squealing, in a vain attempt to hold the road. It crashed into the guardrail, flipped over and collided with a small grove of elm trees. Three of the four occupants were hurled from the wreck, some landing two hundred feet away. The driver was trapped in the car which burst into flames, roasting him alive. By the time the emergency crew got there he was just a glowing ember. Two of the three who were thrown out were killed instantly in the trees. The other, my daughter, was thrown into the field, missing the trees but landing in a pile of rocks. She was still alive, but barely.

I got the call at three o'clock in the morning. "Mr. Stuart, your daughter has been in a serious accident. Come to County Line Hospital immediately!"

"I'll be right there!" I yelled into the phone. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I pulled on some clothes and sped to the hospital. I burst through the emergency room doors and went to the reception desk.

"I'm Hal Stuart. Where is my daughter?" I cried.

"You'll have to wait Mr. Stuart. She's in surgery right now. Please go to the waiting room. There is a police officer here who will be in to talk to you in a few minutes."

"I wander into the emergency room like a zombie. My little girl, hurt, broken, in surgery. I broke down and cried.

"Mr. Stuart?" A voice inquired.

"Yes, that's me," I replied.

"Where did your daughter go tonight?" It was a young police officer.

"Look, I'm in kind of tough shape right now. Can't this wait until later? I don't even know if she's going to live or die. Please leave me alone."

"I'm sorry sir, but there are some questions I must have answers to. I'll try to be as brief as possible."

"Okay, but I probably don't have any answers to your questions."

"How old is your daughter?"

"She's eighteen. Her birthday was just last week," I sobbed.

"Where did she go tonight?"

"I don't know. She said she was going to a party with some friends. I told her to be home early."

"Who did she go with?"

"I don't know. She has gone to parties before. I never know who is there. Some of her old school chums, I guess."

"Does she drive?"

"No, we were going to get her some driving lessons next week, but she has never driven a car."

"Thank you sir. If you need anything, like maybe a ride home, I'll be here."

"Thanks officer. I appreciate your concern."

Four hours later one of the emergency room nurses told me that my daughter was out of surgery.

"When can I see her?"

"We want you to talk to the doctor first. He'll tell you everything."

She led me down a long hall to the doctor's office.

"Come right in sir," the doctor greeted.

"I'm Hal Stuart," I offered my hand.

He shook it and said, "Your daughter was in a really bad accident. The other three people in the car died at the scene. She was brought in here just in time to save her life, but she has a long, difficult path in front of her. I think she will eventually fully recover, but the first few months are going to be tough."

"What's wrong with her?"

"We were able to repair the damage from the crash, but we're not sure how much of her brain has been affected by it. In other cases like this, it usually takes six months to a year to fully recover. Right now, she can't move her limbs but we think that will pass. She'll need full time attention until she can fend for herself."

I shook my head sadly. "I can't afford to get a full time nurse for her. What am I going to do?"

"Her requirements aren't going to be anything you and her mother can't handle."

"Her mother left fifteen years ago and we haven't heard from her since. I don't know where she is or what she's doing."

"In that case, you'll have to take care of her yourself. How much spare time do you have?"

I had retired five years ago at the age of forty three. "I'm retired so time isn't a problem. The problem is, I don't have the foggiest inkling of how I am to take care of her."

"She'll be here in the hospital for at least a month. I'll get the nurses to teach you what to do. It's mostly a matter of feeding her, seeing to her medication and keeping her clean."

"I'm willing to try anything to help my baby," I vowed.

Six weeks later Barbara was released into my custody. I had paid close attention to what the nurses had to teach me. Most of it was very simple; some of it was more complex. My next door neighbor helped me load her into the house. I had set up the living room for her. I moved a hospital type bed in. I had a wheel chair and a potty chair.

"Daddy what happened?" were her first words to me.

"You were in a terrible car crash honey. You were the only survivor. Do you remember any of it?"

"No daddy. I just remember waking up in the hospital. I couldn't talk or move or anything. I still can't move very much. You are going to have to help me do everything."

"I know dear. I took six weeks worth of lessons from your nurses and I've practiced on you for the last six weeks. We'll be okay. Just do what I tell you and we'll have you back on your feet in no time."

A tear drizzled down her cheek. "If I could I would hug you and kiss you. I realize now that all the things you told me about my unruly behavior were true. If I make it through this, I'll be a good daughter from now on!"

"You must tell me when you are hungry and when you need to go to the bathroom. Also, I need to give you a sponge bath at least once a day. You have half a dozen medications that must be taken on time and you have some wounds where they took out the drain tubes that need attention twice every day. Can you handle that?"

"I have to handle it daddy. I got myself into this mess now I'll do my best to help you help me out of it."

"I'm going to fix some grilled cheese sandwiches. Are you up for one?"

"Yes please daddy."

I cooked the sandwiches and brought hers to her. She just looked at it. "My arms don't work well enough to pick it up. You'll have to feed me daddy."

I cut the sandwich up and spent half an hour feeding it to her. She smiled at me and went to sleep.

"Daddy! I have to go pee!" she called urgently.

I raced into the living room. "Okay honey, I'll have to help you. I've got to take your panties off and lift you onto the potty chair. Are you up for it?"

"I don't have choice daddy. I need to go now."

She was only five feet one inch tall and her stay in the hospital had whittled her down to about ninety pounds. I pulled off her panties and picked her up. I had to hold her in the chair as she pissed.

"You have to wipe me daddy. I can't reach it yet."

I took some toilet paper and wiped her little pussy. I was blushing deeply as I carried her back to her bed. She grinned at me. "Daddy, you're blushing."

"I'm sorry baby girl. I'm not used to handling you when you're awake."

"Do you mean you've done it before when I was asleep?"

"When they were training me at the hospital. We're going to experience lots of things together that most daughters don't do with their fathers. For instance, in two more hours you get your first sponge bath. That should be interesting." I slid her panties back on covering her lower end.

She watched TV while I puttered around the house. I checked on her every ten minutes or so to be sure she had everything she needed. I laid a stack of towels on the sofa. "Exercise time," I announced.

"Exercise? But daddy, I can't do anything. How am I going to exercise?"

"I'm going to help you," I replied. I gave her two small rubber balls to squeeze. I held one of her hands and started massaging her arm. I worked my way around until I had rubbed all her limbs thoroughly. I took her top off and massaged her shoulders. I rubbed her legs down and flexed them for her.

"Oh daddy that feels so good."

"It's bath time," I told her. I picked her up and laid her on the towels. I removed all her clothing. With a basin of warm water and a sponge, I cleaned her entire body. She twitched when I washed her tits. She moaned when I cleaned her ass. "Oh yes daddy!" she cried when I washed her pussy. I dried her completely and put some fresh clothes on her.

When she settled into her bed she said, "Thank you daddy. That was wonderful."

My hands were shaking and I had to go to the kitchen to calm down. She was beautiful, helpless and grateful. Oh god, what was I gonna do?

As she was going to sleep, I camped out on the sofa. "What are you doing daddy?"

"I have to be with you all the time. If you need something, I have to be there."

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too baby girl. Goodnight."

After several trips to the potty chair and a couple of more sponge baths she said, "You know daddy these clothes are just in the way. Why don't you take them off of me and just cover me with a sheet?"

That sounded good to me so I removed what little clothing she had and covered her with a sheet. She stayed nude for the next three months. The next week I went to see her doctor. "Those sponge baths are a big pain in the ass," I told him, "Is there any reason why I can't get her clean in our hot tub?"

"I didn't know you had a hot tub. That is ideal. Do it! Just remember you have to watch her at all times."

When bath time came that afternoon, I picked her up and carried her to the hot tub. I put on my swim trunks and got in the water with her. "Daddy this is much better than those sponge baths. You still have to clean me all over, don't you?" she asked with a sneaky smile.

"Yes, I still have to clean you all over.

I took the wash rag and started rubbing her down with it. Her nipples seemed to be especially sensitive. When I got to her crotch she said, "Do it with your hand daddy, please!"

I rubbed her bare vulva with my fingers. She closed her eyes and said, "Please don't stop daddy. It feels so good!"

I reluctantly released her pussy. "We're not here to get you off. We're here to get you clean," I admonished.

"I know daddy but it really felt good. I can't do it myself yet. You may have to get me off to keep me happy."

The nurses hadn't said anything about sex. I didn't want to look down this road to see where it was going. I just knew it was wrong. But as I lay her in her bed she gave me the wounded puppy look. "Please, please daddy! Rub me off."

I gently massaged her vulva. My fingers slid up and down her crease. She moaned and I thought I felt her wiggle. Maybe this wasn't just a lecherous old man fingering his daughter. Maybe this was therapy! I rubbed a little harder and slipped a finger into her.

"Be gentle daddy. I've only had sex a couple of times and it hurt both times." She screamed a little mousey scream and came in my hand. "Thanks daddy. I really needed that. Did you see me wiggle when you were fingering me? That's a good thing, isn't it?"

"Yes baby, but we can't do this again. It isn't right for a father to bring his daughter off like that."

Her arms were now strong enough so she could feed herself again. As I massaged her legs the next day I saw he toes curl. She was coming back! My baby was coming back. I said a little prayer of thanks.

Six more weeks and she could wash herself. Her legs were still very weak and I still had to carry her to the hot tub, but once there, she was on her own. "Why don't you get in with me daddy?'

"No baby girl. You are doing just fine. If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen." I was cutting up some potatoes for supper when I heard a little scream and a big splash. I raced to the hot tub and saw her hair floating and her arms flailing. I grabbed her and held her up.

"What happened?"

"I was trying to stand up and my legs gave out. I slipped and hit my head on the side of the tub. I'm sorry daddy."

I hugged her little wet body to me. "You scared the hell out of me baby. If you want to try new things, that's okay, just be sure I'm there when you do it."

"Okay daddy," she sobbed. I dried her off and carried her back to her bed.

She was strong enough to sit on a toilet so I got rid of the potty chair. She could even wipe her pussy. Her ass was another story. She couldn't quite reach it yet so I wound up wiping her ass for her. Everyday, she grew a little stronger and I knew it wouldn't be long until my beautiful baby was fully recovered. She still didn't remember the accident. In fact she drew a blank on the whole day. The doctor said this was a normal traumatic reaction.

Finally the day came when she walked to the hot tub by herself. I was right alongside her but she made it all the way on her own. She couldn't get in the tub, but she had made it all the way there. I hoisted her into the hot tub and sat in a chair beside it until she announced she was done. I picked her up and dried her off. She made it all the way back to her bed on her own. I was so proud of the effort she was making.

I thought it was time for her to try to dress herself. "I like being naked daddy. I don't want to get dressed. It's just you and me and you've already seen everything I've got so what's the big deal?"

I explained, "Now that you are so much better, it isn't right for me to see you nude all the time. Please get some clothes on."

"Turn about's fair play daddy. Why don't you take your clothes off? We could be nudists together." She giggled.

That week we took the hospital bed and the wheelchair back to the rental company. Once again she was ensconced in her own room. Funny, but she hadn't had any visitors lately. "Where are all your friends?" I asked.

"They turned out to be no friends of mine. Besides, I don't need them. I have you." She squeezed my arm and giggled.

She was ninety nine per cent recovered. It had been a long, tough road but she had climbed every step of it. She would run every afternoon. I had set up a small gym in the garage and she would exercise there. Barbara seemed to be happy and she was in the best shape of her life. I even started exercising with her and I must say she could run my ass into the ground.

"Honey, I've got a scholarship fund set up for you. Do you want to go to college?"

"No daddy I want to stay home with you. You might need me."

I walked into the house and sat down on the sofa. She walked in and plopped down beside me. I looked at her quizzically.

"You don't get it do you daddy? I have fallen in love with you. You are mine."

"Well, I love you too baby, but a good education means everything these days."

"Daddy, I didn't say 'I love you'. I said, 'I'm in love with you'. There is a big difference."

"No baby girl you are just grateful and want to thank me. 'Thanks' isn't necessary."

"Listen up you moron!" she shouted. "I'm in love with you. I want you. I want to be your wife or your slut or whatever. I'll never let you go! You're mine and I'm keeping you! Get it?"

The light finally came on for me. My baby girl was in love with me. But how did I feel about her? I immediately remembered the pussy rubbing incident, how good it felt to make her happy on that level. I smiled at her and pulled her to me. She tilted her head up and I gently kissed her lips for the first time as a lover, not a daddy.

"So I guess this means you finally got the message. You men can be so dense sometimes. What are we going to do about it?"

"Years ago, I went on a hunting trip to Kettle Falls, Washington. It is beautiful country. There are lots of lakes and rivers, mountains and snow in the winter. I've had enough of Georgia. We're going to move and we'll get married. Is that what you want?"

"Oh daddy, that makes me so happy. Take me to your bed!"

"One little thing. Stop calling me daddy. Call me Hal."

"Yes Hal." She laughed as she pulled me to my bedroom.

"Oh Hal, get those clothes off. I want to see what I've got."

"This is all your idea. You take 'em off."

Her nimble little fingers made short work of the buttons on my shirt. She unsnapped my belt buckle and unzipped me. My shirt and pants fell to the floor. Her hand snaked inside my shorts and found my manhood. Slowly she lowered my shorts never letting go of my dick. I watched it swell in her hand. It kept growing and growing. Soon it reached its full eight inch potential. "Gosh daddy, I've never seen one this big. Those high school guys had little ones. Will this hurt me like theirs did?"

"No baby girl. This isn't the back seat of a car and we've got a lot more than thirty minutes to get 'er done. Relax and let me take you there."

I kissed her and laid her tiny body on my bed. Her legs tapered perfectly into perfect, tiny feet. I kissed them and started licking up her legs.

"Are you gonna eat me?"

"That is my intention."

"Is it gonna hurt?"

"Oh no baby girl. You're going to feel better than you ever have in your whole life."

I gently licked her labia and sucked on her vagina. She wriggled and moaned. "Oh daddy!" I flattened my tongue out and ran it all the way to her clit. "Oh god!" she squealed. I sucked on her clit and stuck a finger into her feeling for her G spot. When I found it, I gently massaged it until she was screaming in ecstasy. Her pussy clamped down on my finger and I finger fucked her to her first orgasm. She was as wet as any I had ever seen. She was ready.

I kissed my way up her body, sticking my tongue in her navel and sucking it. She quivered and groaned. I visited her little tits. She was especially noisy when I sucked on her nipples. By the time I got to her lips, she was sweating lightly. I licked a bead of sweat from her nose and kissed her deeply. My cock slid into her with no problem at all.

"How does that feel honey?"

"It's wonderful. I thought it was going to be painful but this is just great. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me now!"

I started by gently stroking into her. Since she had had some bad experiences, I wanted to make this one as perfect as I could. I picked up a little speed.

"Put it in me deeper daddy! Deeper! Deeper! Oh damn that is so good. I don't ever want to stop."

I was slamming into her pretty hard. She kept asking for more and pretty soon I had no more to give her. "You've got what I've got honey!" I panted into her ear. I rammed my tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it like a little pecker.

I could feel her nearing her climax. She bit my tongue. Her pussy clamped down on me and milked me, sucking all the cum out of my balls and into her hungry pussy.

"I can feel it daddy! It's in me now isn't it? I love it!" she squealed.

My cock softened and came out of her. I looked at her pussy. Not much was leaking from it. She must be trying to hold it in. That's when I realized she was probably trying to get pregnant. At first I was scared and wary, but then I came to the conclusion that since we were starting over somewhere far away, it didn't really matter if she got pregnant.

"Are you holding my cum in because you want a child?" I asked.

"You're onto me daddy. Of course I want children. I hope I've got one in me right now, but if I don't we'll keep trying until I do."

We moved to Washington State that fall. Barbara wasn't pregnant and she still isn't but we'll keep trying. She's coming in the house right now. I've got to get my clothes off and go to work!

bassbelly
bassbelly
771 Followers