After the Party

Story Info
Walking her home after the drinking party.
748 words
3.71
106k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at this party. Things were winding down. There was a girl there that I sorta knew from class. We had always exchanged "hi's" when we saw each other, so I was a friendly face in the crowd. She had been drinking WAY too much. I asked if she was ok. She said she just needed to lay down and she would be fine. I knew she lived in the neighborhood so I offered to walk her home. She accepted the offer and we were on our way.

As we walked, she kept grabbing me and holding on for balance. I noticed that she was not wearing a bra. This really started to turn me on, hoping I could get a peek later. We got to her apartment and I opened the door for her and we went inside. I helped her to her room and sat her on the bed and offered to remove her shoes. (Hoping she wasn't wearing panties either...) I got an upskirt shot, she was wearing some nice silky blue ones.

When I helped her lay down, I "accidentally" brushed her breasts. She didn't seem to notice. I did it a few more times and she never said anything. She was fading fast. I got bold and cupped her breast with my hand through her shirt. No protest from her. I gently started to massage it. Then I went a step further. I slowly and carefully raised her shirt. Her breasts softly moving as she breathed. I once again reached out to touch her, but this time it was her bare breasts. Mmmm... So nice, her nipples hardening as I teased them.

She seemed like she was still out of it. I decided to take a bigger chance. I carefully parted her legs a little bit. Hoping just to get a little feel. I slid a hand up her thigh, feeling her panties. I started to rub her between her legs. After a few minutes of this, she let out a barely audible moan. I paused, waiting to see if she was waking up. She continued to sleep. I pulled her panties to the side, revealing a very trimmed bush. I carefully started rubbing her clit and opening. I parted her legs a little more for a better view.

I took another chance. I held my breath as I slowly pushed my finger into her. Damn, she was hot and wet. I fingered for a few minutes, slowly at first, making sure she stayed asleep. Once my finger was totally soaked from her juices, and I knew she was totally passed out, I decided to take it to the next level. I stopped fingering her so I could remove my pants and boxers. I got on the bed, lifting her skirt all the way up, then pulling her panties to the side. I was so hard and horny by now.

I fully parted her legs and climbed between them. I started rubbing her opening with the tip of my cock. I could feel her wettness on the tip of it. I could not stand it any longer, I carefully pushed the head in and watched for a reaction. She laid there perfectly still. I pushed deeper into her, feeling her body accepting my intrusion. I pushed as deep as I could into her moistness. I started to slowly move in and out of her, every once in awhile, hearing a faint whimper or moan slip from her lips.

After a few minutes, I felt her tighten around my cock. This, plus the feeling of doing this to her, caused me to cum way sooner than I wanted to. I pushed as deep as I could and shot my load into her womb. When I finished, I cleaned her up the best I could. I slipped her panties back where they should have been. Pulled her skirt and shirt down. Then I covered her with the blanket. I quickly got dressed, closed and locked her apartment door, and left.

I didn't see her until class on Tuesday. I was wondering if she remembered anything that had happened. I exchanged the normal "hi's" with her and started to walk away. She stopped me. She asked if I was the one who walked her home. She seemed relaxed when she asked, so I told her yes. She gave me a hug and said thanks for being such a gentleman.

If she only knew...