Ask and Receive

Story Info
She overcomes her shyness to ask for what she needs.
805 words
3.85
50.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am lying in bed, half-asleep. I feel him climb into bed beside me. I feel hands running along my back. As they circle around my waist, pulling me toward him, I curl inward. I feel his fingers catch the back of my panties and pull them down, exposing my ass.

I twist my head to look back at him, but a hand pushes my head back down to my pillow. I stare at the wall, frozen, unsure as to what he expects from me. I close my eyes and focus on the sensations as his hands slide along my ass and down to my clit.

His fingers explore me gently but insistently. He pulls my panties down my legs and I use my foot to catch them and push them off completely. As I pull one leg up toward my chest to give his hands more room to explore, my ass bumps against him, and I feel how hard he is against me.

I shiver with anticipation. He presses his fingers against my clit, and then slowly slides two fingers into me, and I feel how wet I already am against his fingers. I try to press back against him, but his command, "Stop," stills me. His fingers move against me faster and slide deeper, in and out of me, and I feel my desire building.

I try to hold still, but it becomes harder to do as I find myself getting so close to release. "Please...I need..." I trail off, unsure of what I want to ask for, just knowing I need him inside of me.

He laughs at me. "You need what?"

I feel myself flush as I try to formulate a response. I clamp my thighs together, trying to ease the ache between my legs, and his quick and sharp slap across my thigh quickly convinces me to open them again.

I open my mouth to speak, but I'm still unable to come up with the words I want.

In a rush, I blurt it out. "I need you inside me." Nothing. No response from him.

I try again. "I want you to fuck me." His hands move from their position on my thigh and slide slowly along my back, and I wonder if I've said enough.

Finally, he leans close to me, his breath warm against my back. "You can do better than that, can't you?" I roll my face into the pillow, wondering what more I can possibly say.

Quickly, my impatience and the aching brings me the courage to say the words. Quietly..."I want you to fuck me in the ass. Is that what you want to hear?" I brace myself for his response, and the click of the lube bottle opening is my answer.

His fingers are cool against my ass, as they slide down my crack. One finger slides in easily, but my quick gasp is involuntary. His free hand runs along my clit as I bury my face in the pillow to hide my reaction.

"On your hands and knees," he says. I do as he has asked, trying to hold still as he spreads more lube around my asshole, working a finger in and out. He pushes my knees farther apart and presses my head down. I try not to think about how I must look, completely in his control, my ass in the air.

He takes his finger out of me. Grasping my hips roughly, he says, "Turn your head. Look at me. Tell me what you want again. You need to tell me what you want if you want to get it."

I turn my head as best I can in the position he's put me in. "I want you to fuck me in the ass. Please. I want you to put your cock into my ass."

I hear the laughter in his voice. "Good, that's all I wanted to hear." His hand presses at the small of my back, and I feel the head of his cock pressing into my ass. I press against the intrusion, willing the pain away, pressing my face into the bed, unable to control my own voice at that moment. He slides in completely, and I am breathless for that exact moment.

He begins to slide out slowly, and then back in again. His fingers brush against my clit and I twist my hips, unable to hold still against the touch. He stops, and I feel his weight pressing me down flat onto the bed, and he begins to move fast and deep within me. I feel nothing but the heat and fullness, building so that I can't stand it. I clench his cock with my ass, and he shudders, coming inside me. I feel him pull out and he stands and leaves the room.