Mermaid Ranch Ch. 01

Story Info
He makes his holiday plans with breath play.
1.3k words
4.44
29.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers

The flight to the small country in Central America took over 17 hours from my small island in Southern Italy. I am an avid diver, outdoorsman, adventurer, and an American living overseas. I had chosen this diving resort primarily due to its fantastic location but also because of its proximity to a very special and exclusive club. It is located on the same island just offshore of the mainland.

My name is Mark Warner, and even though I am writing this account of my trip, I know that I can never show it to anyone that is not an aquaphile. As I recount this story, I am sure that you can see why this is going to have to remain buried in my sock drawer and away from the general public.

Well anyway, the tales that I had heard about the "secret club" were almost impossible to verify. There was no information on the web and I had never seen anything about it in print. My only information came from word of mouth and even that was sketchy.

On the Air France 747 over, I daydreamed about the great diving that I was going to experience and the even more about the mythical club. It promised underwater sex that had taken on legendary proportions in my mind. After landing and a relatively easy getting my stuff, I decided to opt for executive transportation. The helicopter took me from the airport to the island and passed over a large compound surrounded by jungle. This could be it! At one end was a series of grand pools that appeared to have both clothed and naked people swimming in them. From the altitude of 1,500 feet I thought that I could make out a submarine just under the surface of the water in the deep end of the pool.

The chopper landed in a lush grassy field and I walked a short distance to my hotel lobby past tropical plants and stone fountains. I checked in and asked the concierge about the club. He cautioned me to keep it quiet but if I "behaved", he would drive me over in the resort jeep that afternoon. My heart was beating as fast as my dick was hard! He handed me a thick envelope with videotape and a folded piece of paper inside. I took the tape to my room and turned the TV set on the stand so that it couldn't be seen from the window.

The videotape started with no prelude. Simple blue lettering appeared on the screen. It said: If you are viewing this tape you are obsessed with Aqua Sex. You are likely a male - between the ages of 18 and 45 - and adventurous. You are also most likely comfortable financially and have traveled to many countries. It is very probable that you have experienced a great number of delights in this world – but none like this!

The tape started with a scene of a nude blond woman with a tiny waist floating just underwater in a swimming pool. That would have been enough but the camera pulled back to revel a longhaired man who held her around her waist and fucked her from the rear. The man was breathing from a tank but the girl was holding her breath. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open like she was breathing but if she did she would clearly drown! This incredible vision went on and on and a small timer in the corner of the screen showed that the girl was underwater for over 2 minutes and showing no signs of needing air! I was stunned. I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned forward as the segment concluded with her fucking the man for another 1 minute and 10 seconds until he ejaculated wildly. After he was spent, he pulled out and pulled her limp body to the surface.

The next segment started with a girl who tied to a seat of a rowboat that was floating on a sparkling sea. A man was playing with her pussy as he -tipped it on edge and it sank below the surface. They both headed for the bottom onto the white sand but at least this man had an air supply like the first man did. The girl was not initially in distress but it was underwater and he was not sharing his air with her. The ropes on her ankles appeared to be very secure and she struggled to pull free but the bonds were too tight! The man pushed down her tube top and fondled her breasts as small gouts of bubbles escaped from her nose and mouth. She shook her head but again the timer proved that she was a champion breath-holder. Not that she could stay underwater forever, as the timer moved into the 3 minute range and approached 4; she started choking on the water and appeared to be drowning! The camera followed her air bubbles to the surface and held there until they trickled to a stop. Holy shit!

The third segment simply showed a girl tied to a pool ladder and trapped there as a timer counted the time up in 10-second increments. After 3 minutes and 40 seconds, she started choking and appeared to be drowning! A naked man swam down to her and placed his lips over hers and transferred a lung full of air into her. He dropped to her cunt and started licking with a very long tongue until he had to surface breath. As he was on the surface a naked woman swam down and gave her air before she started to drown for the second time. The woman straddled her face with her open pussy and started to smother the submerged girl! This went on for over a minute until the man came down again. This time the man and the woman started fondling each other leaving the girl trapped underwater begging for air with her eyes. They ignored her as her air ran out for the third time! Like in the second segment her drowning appeared to be very real and frightening.

The tape ended with a phone number and a warning to destroy this tape. There was a fireplace in the room and a few matches – it burned quickly. I wanted to keep the tape, but I figured (correctly as it later turned out) that there was a way to check if I actually followed through. I called the number and a voice instructed me to wait outside of my hotel for a white Jeep with a picture of a Mermaid on the door.

After a short 5 minutes, the Jeep arrived with a young girl driving who instructed me to not ask questions but to read a small card that she offered me. It told me that Mermaid Ranch was a private club that catered to men of exotic tastes. Guests must follow ALL of the rules upon pain of very grave punishment. It went on to say that there was a big ocean out there and nobody would ask any questions. The jeep pulled up to the large gates with images of mermaids carved in the shiny black wood. This gate must have cost a fortune. Without a sound, the gates opened up a foot or so and a slender hand motioned me inside.

I slipped through and followed the topless (but thong bikini-wearing) girl to an outdoor cabana bar only a short walk from the entrance. I could hear laughing in the pool through a high hedge and occasionally a man would slip inside through an eight-foot gate or another would return to the bar. A very tall waitress in a sheer one-piece tank suit brought me a Margarita and positioned a menu in front of me on the table. When I looked at the menu I knew that I had come to the right place!

To be continued...

Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers