The Way You Make Feel Ch. 06

Story Info
Firsts can be good...
2.3k words
4.13
9.8k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sneaking out her house, unseen and unheard, Karina hurriedly crossed the silent street. For it to be October, it was unusually warm outside, so she didn't bother with a jacket. Now she regretted it, because it was chilly outside, and the variety of American Eagle hoodies she had in her closet were calling loudly to her.

Stealthily, she slipped her slender body through the side gate that lead to the backyard, locked it, and then proceeded to run as quietly as she could across the now slightly withered-looking grass. Creeping through the backyard, she headed straight for the sliding glass doors that were never locked. She knew it was mainly because of her, and less so for Darren, who liked to sneak out the same way she was now coming in for another one of their little late-night escapades.

Karina took off her sneakers and trekked through the living room, turning to her right to go through the kitchen. That was the only part of his house that aggravated her: she had to go through at least three rooms before she made it to the hallway, the stairs, and finally Darren's room.

Still walking, Karina paused when she entered the kitchen. Someone was standing in the refrigerator, drinking straight from a carton of juice. Calmly, Karina said, "Get a cup."

The hulking person turned around, grinning at her. It was James, Darren's older brother. Smiling the way he was, he resembled Darren so much that if she hadn't spent nearly all her young life around him, she would've thought James was Darren.

"Try coming through the front door lately?" he asked sarcastically.

Karina smirked, but quickened her steps while retorting smartly, "Now where's the fun in that?" James laughed, a quiet, consoling sound, and shook his head as he returned to the box of juice.

********************

After creeping silently yet again, Karina reached the top of the stairs and made an immediate left, heading towards Darren's room. She turned the doorknob and entered, surprised to see that it was completely dark in the room. Normally, when she came over there, he'd at least have his bedside light on, but now, there was nothing, except for the sound of ragged breathing.

"Darren?" she whispered softly, thinking that he'd fallen asleep waiting for her. If that was the case, then she'd tap him, letting him know that she was there, and fall asleep next to him.

He didn't hear her. He was busily stroking his unbelievably engorged dick again. After he hung up his phone, he went to the bathroom to clean himself off, thinking about the intensity with which he'd come. He relived his previous thoughts of Karina, and it made his dick harder than before. So, instead of willfully forcing his erection to subside, he thought he'd find a more productive way of doing so.

He did hear her gasp, though. And he saw the bright glare of the lamp through his tightly closed eyelids. Popping them open, he was just as surprised, finding her standing there with her mouth wide open, a small hand covering it. Hurriedly, he snatched the thick comforter off his bed and tried to cover himself, but she'd seen it all already.

Darren tried to explain, but the words just wouldn't come. How could he explain to his girlfriend that his dick was hard and his balls were ready to explode because he was thinking the most sinful things about her? He couldn't. He knew he couldn't, but she really didn't expect him to. There was nothing to explain.

There was nothing she could do. Every bone in her body was frozen with shock, but her hardened nipples and tingling lower body told her that she didn't mind one bit his open display. From what she was thinking earlier, to what happened just now were putting her brain and senses on hormonal overload. Everything was happening just a little too fast in too little time.

They stood staring at each other awkwardly for a few long moments more, before she cleared her throat dramatically and tried to make a joke. Nothing witty came up, just blank space. What could she possibly say at a time like this? Uh, hey, just came over to ask of you wanna have sex with me, but it looks like your hand beat me to the punch? Nah, that would never work.

Darren desperately tried, he really did, to make his hard-on go down, but nothing would work. The way she stood there, so innocently surprised, had him throbbing and leaking into his midnight blue spread. He couldn't believe himself, sitting there mentally lusting after her instead of trying to make the situation better, but he couldn't help himself either. She was just so damn cute.

Karina bit her lip and he thought he'd go nuts; either that, or he would spontaneously combust. He made his way past her into his bathroom. It took an extremely hard effort, but he'd finally managed to make his erection go down.

While he was in there, Karina made herself a spot on the bed. She just couldn't get the picture out of her mind; his face screwed up tightly, like he was in pain, the sight of his glistening and heaving chest. And she most definitely couldn't erase the picture of his swollen penis; its long shaft and a slightly darker, mushroom shaped head. It steadily dripped a milky white substance that coated his hands and balls. Those balls! Goddamn! Karina's breath caught; she could picture them vividly, huge and hanging heavily, like two, slightly reduced Florida oranges. Oh my gosh! she thought. Now I'm comparing his balls to fruit! God, help me.

Darren finally emerged from the bathroom, still wearing the spread. He found his baby in a position of deep contemplation, like she was over-analyzing the unexpected event that just happened. "Karina," he said, kneeling in front of her. "You okay?"

She snapped out of her reverie and blinked, seeing him on the floor in front of her. Involuntarily, her eyes drifted downward and he chuckled lightly.

"Why were you doing that?" she asked suddenly, wiping the smile off his face.

"Well, um, you know..." he stammered, trying to find the right words. "I do that when I need to relieve, uh...pressure."

"What kind of pressure?" she asked, curious. She wanted to know. She had to know. Maybe he could help her.

Darren frowned. What the hell kind of question is that? He thought. "You know, sexual pressure."

Why does he keep saying that? I obviously don't know if I asked. She inwardly rolled her eyes. Anyway, she thought, how would a girl relieve that kind of pressure? If his silly ass can do it, then I sure as hell can, she thought defiantly. Karina was so inexperienced it was ridiculous.

He assumed she was mulling over his statement, so he stood and rifled through his drawers, looking for a pair of boxers to put on. He'd picked out a striped, blue, green, and black pair when she stopped him.

"Wait," she said from behind him. He turned his head towards her and she grinned shyly, looking like she wanted to just tell him 'never mind'.

"What's up?" he asked, curious now.

Karina shifted nervously and looked away from him for a second before looking back. "Don't do that."

"Do what?" he asked, confused.

"Put those on," she said, nodding her head towards his underwear.

Darren's head tilted to the side, and Karina felt like he was x-raying her. "Why?"

"Be- because I want to see your...you know..."

Darren's eyebrows raised this time. Did she really know what she was asking him? No, of course not. She couldn't possibly know, or the thought would've never entered her head.

He was taking a long time responding, so she started to take it back. "You know what, never mind. That was a stupid thing to ask."

Darren shook his head, stopping her from saying more. "You want to see?" he asked, turning around fully. Karina nodded slowly, and he smiled.

He strode purposely over to where she sat and sat down next to her. Slowly, precisely, he started to uncover himself.

She gasped again; she just couldn't help herself. His dick was fat, even in its limp state, and she couldn't believe her eyes. His was the only one she ever saw up close like this, besides the ones they showed in the books at school. If she couldn't find any other word for it, at best she'd describe it as pretty. It was a chocolaty brown at the base, but became its darkest at the tip. Framed by a thicket of curly black pubic hair, Karina watched in rapt and avid fascination as it grew longer and thicker, and got harder and harder.

Darren felt excitement and pride flow through his body, like molten gold being transformed slowly into jewelry. The way she looked at his dick, like it was the best thing on earth, had him feeling that way. He could feel her gaze trying to burn a hole in his thigh, and it pleased him to no end.

Karina was excited, too, and he could tell by the way her nipples stuck out prominently against her shirt. One could never tell when she would wear a bra or not, so he was immensely glad that she chose tonight to go braless. After giving his now fully erect dick a thorough examination with her eyes, she looked up at him, and was startled by the intense heat she saw there. He shot her a smoldering look, and Karina felt that now familiar tingle between her thighs again.

She almost forgot what it was that she wanted to ask him, but regained her senses quickly. "Darren...what do you think about to make your, um... thing...like this?"

He smiled lazily. He didn't know that she found it immensely difficult and dirty to say "dick" outright, when he could recall her calling him an asshole at every open chance. "You really want to know?" he asked, giving her the chance to back out or change her mind. She nodded yes. "I think about you, Karina."

"Me?" she asked, wide-eyed. "Why?"

"Because," he started, "everything about you is my fantasy. I only have a little bit of you right now, but I dream of having all of you."

She gave him a dazzling smile, one that made his dick start to ooze wet, white stuff. Her smile was contagious, and he smiled as well.

"You do have all of me," she said.

"No, I don't." Her brow furrowed in misunderstanding. "I'll have all of you when you give me you."

"What? Why are you speaking in riddles?"

Darren laughed. She was too cute when she didn't understand. "No, baby, it means that when you give me the sweetness between your thighs, then you'll really be mine, all mine,' he finished, inching closer and closer to her until she was a mere breath away. He grabbed her chin and planted his lips on hers gently; kissing her like he meant it. When she whimpered, he kissed her harder, trying to convey both his lust and his love through his lips.

He was doing it again. She loved his kisses. She loved him, plain and simple.

Karina pulled back slightly, feeling uncomfortably wet. She didn't know where the hell her new feelings were coming from, but she was more aware of him now than she had ever been. He was naked, underneath her, but she still felt shy, overpowered. "Darren," she whispered urgently.

He looked back at her, wondering what was wrong. "What's the matter, Boo Boo?"

Karina smiled at his pet name for her. "I feel...weird."

"Weird how?" he asked.

"I don't know...I just feel...weird. Here," she said, pointing to the spot between her legs.

Darren smiled again and laid her on her back. "Show me."

Hesitantly, she unzipped her jeans and pulled them down slowly, raising her hips to aid its way. He pulled them from around her ankles and tossed them, not caring where they went.

She looked so sexy, laid out on his bed, biting her lip in a way that he was starting to love. Her plain, white shirt had risen, and he could see a little of her flat stomach. Unable to resist, he laid a small kiss on her navel, and she giggled. Looking further down, he laughed inwardly at the cuteness of her panties, black and white boyshorts with varying sizes of red kisses on them. He looked up at her and saw that her face was screwed up tightly.

"What's wrong?"

"It hurts, Darren. Make it stop. Please," she cried.

It tugged at his heart, his dick, and everywhere beyond and in between his body. He couldn't resist her. He knew she didn't know what she was asking of him, but her ignorance made it all the better.

"Take off your shirt."

Eagerly, she rose up and took the shirt off, revealing two very firm C cups with jutting dark brown peaks that were begging to be sucked. Darren growled low in his throat and leaned up to kiss her. She grabbed at the back of his head and kissed him back, hard, moaning softly and frequently. He broke away, breathing harshly.

"Look at what you do," he said, looking down at his dick. It was hard as a brick and weeping freely now. As if by some unseen force, her hand gravitated toward it. She touched the head first, rubbing her thumb around the slit. He moaned loudly, and she pulled her hand back, scared.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked, looking into his face.

When he was finally able to catch his breath, he said, "Never that, K. Never that." She smiled.